Do you like the 3D Match Engine?

Do you prefer 3D to 2D?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer 3D to 2D?

The 3d view is great when you take it for wot it is and this is some 1 who hated it on demo but could't go back to dots now,dont get me wrong 3d still could do with a few more tweaks and animations but still better then dots:thup:

I can actually watch the match now, some of the animation needs cleaning up (players running around stuck in one pose - gliding along the floor prone and then appearing up right - that sort of thing) but other than that - its a joy compared to the old 2D.

Dont get me wrong, I loved 2D when it first came out (well after CM4....) but I dont like to go back once ive gone forward.

i love the 3d match engine for me it the best part of FM.

i can see were my tactics are going wrong and right can see just how well the team are paying or badly and see exactly were i need to improve.

before this year i never even used 2d because i just couldnt get into it now i have 3d key extended on and its amazing. does have some glitches but i can live with that and the new patch will surly fix them.

this is also the first time FM have used it so it was never going be perfect but they will keep improving it.

Archived