You can choose feeder clubs

Do you mean when they came back to you with club's they let you choose? If so that alway's happen's but as your 4 season's in then i'm guessing it would have been that they asked you what type of feeder you wanted OR do you mean that the board are letting you choose any club you want?

he means that the board will let him pick a club that he wants,however it doesn't always work because the other club might not want to be your feeder team

Ok cheer's, nice to look forward to once i finally get passed xmas in first season.....

he means that the board will let him pick a club that he wants,however it doesn't always work because the other club might not want to be your feeder team
I wouldn't mind knowing this part.

http://www.tuaw.com/2005/03/02/mac-n00b-switcher-tip-print-screen/

Do what it say's once you done the format in jpeg go to imageshack or a similar site & upload your image & post link in the forum's.

well that's no secret - it's been a known feature for ages as it was mentioned in the podcast and various previews of the game etc. It's an extension of how the board used to ask you what type of club you wanted as feeder, which you only got when you had been at the club a while and had shown your worth to the board. Now it goes one step further and gives you the chance to suggest the actual club that you want as a feeder, but as others say, it won't always work out, because the club in question may not want to be your feeder.

well that's no secret - it's been a known feature for ages as it was mentioned in the podcast and various previews of the game etc. It's an extension of how the board used to ask you what type of club you wanted as feeder, which you only got when you had been at the club a while and had shown your worth to the board. Now it goes one step further and gives you the chance to suggest the actual club that you want as a feeder, but as others say, it won't always work out, because the club in question may not want to be your feeder.

Good thing to know, thank's for leting me know, maybe next year i should go one step further & read/listen to more info about the game instead of alway's just getting & playing & finding stuff out month's down the line.

The new feature is picking any club you want. The 08 feature was picking a type of club.

So, Manchester United could pick Manchester City as a feeder club?

That would be real bad. :(

I'm with Liverpool, and so far I have picked Preston N.E who are in League 1, and Nott Forest in lower Championship.

Also, if you do got to pick a team, make sure they dont already have a parent team, otherwise it will be rejected. I also tried Boca Juniors, and they said no.

would be good to have some kind of indication as to who may or may not accept, i mean there are thousands of clubs to choose from.

p.s. hopefully Fulham will let me pick after i finish the 2nd season considering im getting them loads of money and to the dizzy heights of 6th, im thinkin BATE borisov, probably the best would-be feeder club in the world

What happens then if you get a Championship club as your feeder but then they get promoted?

Pretty sure this was a bug/anomaly but I once got promoted into the premiership with West Ham as my parent club. For some reason this time the link didn't get cancelled. A couple of seasons later I actually finished above my parent club. They still kept trying to send me really awful youth players though!

Edit: note this was on FM08.

Poland, Bulgaria and Belgium are the best overall - it's 3 years for all of them. Although Spain works better for certain nationalities (I don't know exactly which, but I think they're all in Latin America) - 2 years for those countries.

Poland, Bulgaria and Belgium are the best overall - it's 3 years for all of them. Although Spain works better for certain nationalities (I don't know exactly which, but I think they're all in Latin America) - 2 years for those countries.

Thanks for that:thup:

Im in my 2nd season as celtic and i asked for a feeder club but instead of asking me exactly what club i wanted i was given a choice of.....Work Permit , Merchaindising , International loan , National loan........i think thats it , has anyone else had this ??

Im in my 2nd season as celtic and i asked for a feeder club but instead of asking me exactly what club i wanted i was given a choice of.....Work Permit , Merchaindising , International loan , National loan........i think thats it , has anyone else had this ??

Yes - that was in FM08, and remains in FM09, but after another season or so, you'll now also get the option to suggest a specific club.

Archived