Does anyone wish they were younger again?

I hear you, full time job and long term girlfriend, don't miw well with Football Manager. Funny thing is last year I was ready to give up playing cause I taught it was getting too hard, tactic wise but there's an believable 50 page tactics guide on tactics forum and low and belhold I'm every night playing.

I'll be honest I simply don't have time to design my own tactic that works and also play the game.

I normally d/l a tactic that gets good reviews and then tweek it around the players I have.

If things go wrong I'm a little lost as I watch the games in text only due to time restraints.

Wish I had more time for the game :)

anyone here lucky enough to still be at university, my advice is play this game as much as humanly possible without it affecting your studies, 'cos once you graduate and start a job it's all over, the odd stolen hour here and there, maybe a few hours at the weekend depending on what the gf has planned

only now do i realise how good it was back then

yes same here...back in the day i was up till 3am and wondering where the time had gone. now i barely get 10 mins before one of the kids starts crying or the wife starts moaning about me be constantly on the computer.

my bro works in IT so sits at a pc all day usualyl doing nothing, he doesnt play but he could get in 3-4 hours a day and I envy him, I work in accounts and my pc is non admin so cant install anything otherwise..........

I wish I was 10 years younger, then I'd be 22 and it wouldnt look so bad still living with my parents !

Mate, I'm in the same boat. I'm 32 and still living with my folks, just can't afford to move out at the moment as renting in my area is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too expensive and if I put my name down on the list at the local council they told me I'd have to wait seven, yes seven years to get a council place.

anyone here lucky enough to still be at university, my advice is play this game as much as humanly possible without it affecting your studies, 'cos once you graduate and start a job it's all over, the odd stolen hour here and there, maybe a few hours at the weekend depending on what the gf has planned

You re insane :| .. either that or you were in one hell of an easy uni ! Sometimes im so tired that i cant turn the bloody pc on...

Wanna get back to 7th-10th grade :|

Ha. I'm currently sat in a computer room in Coventry Uni with a mass of formulae in front of me, and my dissertation waiting to be written. My motivation levels are through the floor. I do enjoy the 8-hour gaming sessions or what-not, but with my coursemates currently enjoying their graduation (I had to resit a year) I'd give anything right now to be a year older...

Wish I was younger?

If I was a bit more younger I'd be back at those POW camps we call secondary schools, not learning things in year 10 and 11 so I could get good grades in a qualification that tests nothing and actually grades no skill.

No thanks.

I think all the people who have posted, have definatley motivated me to do well at school lol I don't want a dead end job, that doesn't give me time to play FM :) .. and Ozzy, im in one of thos POW's you call secondary school :) im in year 11, which mean i leave at the end of the year but my parents want me to stay on in 6th Form.

Archived