A Legend Reborn - The Next Emile Heskey!

As someone who had the pleasure of regularly watching a teenage Heskey, I'd say you've potentially got a very promising player, providing you can protect him from over the top, fairly often unjustified, criticism.

As someone who had the pleasure of regularly watching a teenage Heskey, I'd say you've potentially got a very promising player, providing you can protect him from over the top, fairly often unjustified, criticism.

Spot on Sir. Perhaps not the best finisher but a handful for the even the best on his day. I too watched him at City and he remains a favorite to this day. Before losing his pace was also an option on the left wing and was a bully when the confidence flowed.

I'd say if you think you know better than some of the managers who have rated him then you should step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air as you've been playing too much FM.

Finally you give the player a nickname "BRUNO"

Yeah, not that funny to start with. You play as this character and breed heirs etc. Occasionly you get the option to have an affair which results in an 'illegitamate child' to put it nicely.

Yeah, not that funny to start with. You play as this character and breed heirs etc. Occasionly you get the option to have an affair which results in an 'illegitamate child' to put it nicely.

right I see I see. So back to point of this thread, HEskey has to go to the euros

Has he even been playing? Would work alright holding the ball up for sturidge or wellbeck. Not like he scores any less than andy carroll.

No, although I hear McLeish has retrained him as Cheif Brew maker, my sources tell me he makes a mean Mocca Latte :p

I'm sure the england lads could do with a coffee as well then, especialy around 89 minutes XD

He's going to make them for the squad on the morning after there 16 hour alcohol and sex fuelled bender, typical England. Need somebody to give them a pick me up.

Id even play him DM against Spain, imagine the look on Xavi's face when he's expecting Scott Parker and see's the beast that is Emile lining up against him, would be a no contest

I also remember Heskey playing for Leicester as I used to pop down to Filbert Street now and again. Martin O'Neill got the best out of him as a young player thus he got an 11m move to Liverpool. Sadly he lost pace and confidence over time but could of been a good player if he had been given the right direction. Other thing I will say is he might never score but there isn't many strikers in the PL who work harder for their team.

Unjustified? the guy is flippin awful

here is his record for my club in the last few seasons

2008/09 - 14 apps, 2 goals

2009/10 - 31 apps, 3 goals

2010/11 - 19 apps, 3 goals

2011/12 - 18 apps, 2 goals

If you read my post again you'll see I typed "fairly often unjustified", meaning that he received some justified criticism and some unjustified.

His goalscoring record wasn't great at Leicester before the days when he unfairly became a scapegoat for England. Despite that he was an effective player though, and will always be a legend here.

Archived