Flares!!!!!

I don't get why flares are in this game.

It's illegal and something clubs try to fight. Then SI glorifies it showing it in the game.

SI have removed several incidents that do happen in real life football stating e.g. they are afraid of lawsuits. Then why do SI portrait fans of some clubs being lawbreakers? At the same they SI portrait the same clubs as being amateurs regarding safety measures.

Personally I am all for reality, but if you say A you must say B as well.

It's illegal and something clubs try to fight. Then SI glorifies it showing it in the game.

SI have removed several incidents that do happen in real life football stating e.g. they are afraid of lawsuits. Then why do SI portrait fans of some clubs being lawbreakers? At the same they SI portrait the same clubs as being amateurs regarding safety measures.

Oh my god.

What a terrible view of life.

I feel sorry for you.

Alright, first of all : Flares are not illegal everywhere. Hell, in some clubs around the world they help arrange flares and other visual stuff like that before the matches.

Second : There's lots of things that aren't legal that are shown in games, it's a game and a simulator, it's only realistic that there's flares. What is it SI has removed before as they were afraid of lawsuits? I'm sure SI knows best and knows what will get them sued and what wont better than you or me. Konami never got in trouble for it in PES either.

In Danish "Sikker" means "Safe".. I guess Sikker is a safe-o-holic? :D

This is a fine feature IMO.. it doesnt portray ANYONE in a negativ way and can NOT be compared to adding violence, drugs, death and such

lol next you'll be saying that diving is illegal and fifa wants to stamp it out yet SI STILL includes it in the game. Mate, get over yourself and accept that flares are a part of many footballs clubs supporter culture and should be reflected as such in this simulation

Alright, first of all : Flares are not illegal everywhere. Hell, in some clubs around the world they help arrange flares and other visual stuff like that before the matches.

Second : There's lots of things that aren't legal that are shown in games, it's a game and a simulator, it's only realistic that there's flares. What is it SI has removed before as they were afraid of lawsuits? I'm sure SI knows best and knows what will get them sued and what wont better than you or me. Konami never got in trouble for it in PES either.

SI has removed the possibility for players to react violently (like head butting) as real life players (or their agents) wasn't happy.

In Danish "Sikker" means "Safe".. I guess Sikker is a safe-o-holic? :D

This is a fine feature IMO.. it doesnt portray ANYONE in a negativ way and can NOT be compared to adding violence, drugs, death and such

As I wrote I am all for reality but if you start to moderate how players can react in the game it seems weird to me you doesn't moderate what fans/clubs allow.

And flares can be compared to violence. In Denmark not so long ago there was an incident with fans of FC København throwing flares at children in a match against Brøndby.

Archived