Clairefontaine

I'm sure I've read somewhere that if you have the French leagues loaded you won't get them or have a good chance of getting them. I didn't have or don't have the French leagues loaded and I've got them.

The Glenn Hoddle Academy isn't in FM anymore iirc. I don't think it's around anymore as they formed a link with a team called Jerez iirc.

it's mad you can get all these hot talents for free. only came across them for the first time summer '12 - backroom meeting suggested i scout 2 of them, notice they're both from the team 'inf clairefontaine' so was curious of course. scouted the remaining 7 players there and another 2 are well good as well. so picked up 4 players who are all 4* for a free just like that. feels like cheating.

it's mad you can get all these hot talents for free. only came across them for the first time summer '12 - backroom meeting suggested i scout 2 of them, notice they're both from the team 'inf clairefontaine' so was curious of course. scouted the remaining 7 players there and another 2 are well good as well. so picked up 4 players who are all 4* for a free just like that. feels like cheating.

Happens all the time, I remember a few versions back, if you pick a BSN/BSS side, and in October time a load of regens from Antigua, British Virgin Islands etc that were League 1/2 potential.

I miss those days :(

Happens all the time, I remember a few versions back, if you pick a BSN/BSS side, and in October time a load of regens from Antigua, British Virgin Islands etc that were League 1/2 potential.

On my FM10 game, it seems Sierra Leone is the place to be for L1 potential players who'll sign for BSS/BSN teams. Bit odd.

I used to sign the entire Montserrat national team back in the day. :(

Archived