Dream Team

If you are to do that then edit your chosen teams rep so they wont all leave.

Also if you arent editing stats then my dream team on this FM would be

GK: Casillas

DR: Daniel Alves

DL: Ashley Cole

CB: Thiago Silva

CB: Giorgio Chiellini

AML: Ronaldo

AMR: Messi

MC: Xavi

MC: Xabi Alonso

AMC: Ganso

FC: Fernando Torres

If you are to do that then edit your chosen teams rep so they wont all leave.

Also if you arent editing stats then my dream team on this FM would be

GK: Casillas

DR: Daniel Alves

DL: Ashley Cole

CB: Thiago Silva

CB: Giorgio Chiellini

AML: Ronaldo

AMR: Messi

MC: Xavi

MC: Xabi Alonso

AMC: Ganso

FC: Fernando Torres

Did you read the OP?

As a bit of fun, im going to edit a dream team into a championship team.

Who should i include? Obv. not the messi/rooney etc!

I take it the etc! comes under pretty much every other player you have selected.

Did you read the OP?

I take it the etc! comes under pretty much every other player you have selected.

Sorry I assumed wrongly that he was after a dream team and so said my dream team. Thank you so much for correcting me however. Next time I will make sure the OP wants a dream team that does include decent players before responding.

GK: Michael Owen

DR: Fabio Borini

DL: Cafu

CB: Paul Gascoigne

CB: Ronaldinho

ML: Matt Jarvis

MR: Zander Diamond

MC: Nii Lamptey

MC: Eminem

FC: Me

FC: Fernando Alonso

You want a dream team, but obviously not Messi.

You understand what a dream team is, right??

Its a dream team for the Championship FFS. Its not rocket science to work out what the OP wants or what level of player the OP wants! :rolleyes::mad:

Its a dream team for the Championship FFS. Its not rocket science to work out what the OP wants or what level of player the OP wants! :rolleyes::mad:

Actually it's not that clear at all.

If I supported a championship team, I would still dream of having Messi play for them.

Actually it's not that clear at all.

If I supported a championship team, I would still dream of having Messi play for them.

Well it is clear. Obviously from the Obv. not the messi/rooney etc! part.

So from that I would have though the OP would maybe want a 'dream team' of the best Championship players like Taarabt, Sigurdsson etc.

I laughed as I initially thought that Zander Diamond was Screech from Saved by the Bell.

I was picturing him linking up with Cafu down the left wing

What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make.

Dustin Diamond and Mark-Paul Gosselaar are merely League One standard.

Well it is clear. Obviously from the Obv. not the messi/rooney etc! part.

So from that I would have though the OP would maybe want a 'dream team' of the best Championship players like Taarabt, Sigurdsson etc.

You're not getting my point. Why is it "obv. not the messi/rooney etc!"

He's implying that it's obvious from the first line that you cannot choose these players, which it isn't.

It's like me saying I want to pick an all-time Liverpool XI, but obviously not Dalglish/Fowler etc! It's not obvious why.

You're not getting my point. Why is it "obv. not the messi/rooney etc!"

He's implying that it's obvious from the first line that you cannot choose these players, which it isn't.

It's like me saying I want to pick an all-time Liverpool XI, but obviously not Dalglish/Fowler etc! It's not obvious why.

The fact that the team is going to be in the CHAMPIONSHIP is rather a big clue.

The fact that the team is going to be in the CHAMPIONSHIP is rather a big clue.

It doesn't matter where the team is going to be, it doesn't actually state that the players have to be from the Championship. A dream team based in the Championship could have an entirely different meaning to a dream team made up of Championship players.

You are assuming this is the case and I don't like to make assumptions, I prefer to know all the details. We should agree to disagree!

I'm with Kenco on this one. A dream team is a dream team, unless noted otherwise. Aside from Messi and Rooney, it's fair to say you can suggest who you like. "etc" doesn't really offer much in the way of explanation!

I'm with Kenco on this one. A dream team is a dream team, unless noted otherwise. Aside from Messi and Rooney, it's fair to say you can suggest who you like. "etc" doesn't really offer much in the way of explanation!

To me, 'no Messi/Rooney etc!' means no 'world class' players or players you would normally associate with a typical 'dream team'.

To me, 'no Messi/Rooney etc!' means no 'world class' players or players you would normally associate with a typical 'dream team'.

I know what you are saying but there is still not enough detail there is a level underneath Messi and Rooney which you could put into the Championship and win nearly every game and score 150 goals. Does the OP want that or a team that can challenge or a team that will win and struggle a bit in the EPL?

It seems to me that the OP is looking for the best players that would realistically ply their trade in the Championship. Raiding Scottish football might be a decent idea, most guys, even those at the Old Firm would be happy to play in England's 2nd tier for the extra money and a chance of promotion to the EPL. You could build half a squad that way.

You'll probably get more player ideas in the good players forum, with less dick responses.

So it's a crap dream team then? One for pessamists? :D

GK: Boaz Myhill

DR: Kyle Naughton

DL: Ryan Bertrand

DC: Luke Chambers

DC: Ashley Williams

MR: Jimmy Kebe

ML: Max Gradel

MC: Mikele Leigertwood

MC: Andy King

FC: Shane Long

FC: Danny Graham