Does anyone else find it more difficult to loan out players?

Hello. In my ManUtd save, I am about to start my second season and want to loan out some of my younger players (Wellbeck, Cleverley, Macheda) for another season. But these players get zero offers even if I don't request any of their salary to be paid. This doesn't make sense to me. There has to be a few teams that could use these decent young players for free. I feel like in FM10 it was easier to loan out players. Is it just me or does anyone else experience this?

• 3 months later...

Another part of the problem is if you offer out a wonder kid or a player with a high value for 0% wages very few clubs offer (usually none for me).

But if you offer out a worse player, with value about 500K for 0% wages every club wants them, it's very frustrating.

Most of the players I want to loan out all end up getting loaned out. There's a few who don't always go out but I keep them and they just play in the reserves and some first team matches.

I also get lot's of loan offers for players that I want to keep at the club which gets frustating as they become unsettled and tht sometimes affects performance.

more loaning players to me, clubs ask for ridiculous fees, makes loaning any half decent players as a struggling prem side nye on impossible,

i understand if their a little older and just not getting first team football but all youngsters should be fee free, wages as a variable, i shouldent have to pay 1.5 million to loan a 17 year old kid

I can't loan out Lukaku. :(

Same here I couldn't loan him or Toni Kroos which is ridiculous imo. There should be plenty of teams that are willing to loan hot prospects.

And I hate it when my youngsters reject loan offers as well.

I have problems loaning and selling players when I offer them to clubs. Currently West Ham and want to get rid of Mark Noble as he's now 6th choice. Offering to sell him for nothing and no one wants him. Offering him on loan, with no wage contribution and no one wants him. As he is on my game, he'd easily walk into some of the lower end prem teams and all the championship sides.

Archived