Do any of you put on a suit for important games?

I always turn the PC monitor on before playing.

That is a very unique way of playing. :p

I used to get immersed in the game in terms of going over things in my head like players to buy and so on and celebrate goals like I actually scored it when it was an important goal or something. That was when I was younger though, now I just play the game. ;)

i just play tbh...

it's not the same emotional feel. back in the day when I played on a desktop I'd stand up and do a unique celebration as if I'd scored...cba with a laptop on me so I punch the air these days

No, I don't.

My girlfriend is puzzled by my addiction anyway but if I'd put a suit on for big matches she'd call a mental doctor before I could say "Let me do the team-talk first".

But I love the idea to be honest :D

However, what I do is that when playing on a network game with a mate we use to call each other after every game month and interview each other. :D

Great fun :thup:

Yet, as I said, I want my girlie to stay for a while longer and cannot go any further than that. :D You should see her looks when she hears me on the phone :D

or any other quirks you may do to make it more "real"

I personally, if managing an international team at a major tournament play the national anthem, or the champions league theme tune for big knock out games

WHAT. Sorry but who would put on a suit to play a game to make it more real :s ??

Archived