Fastest goal?

I've seen quicker than that (16 secs) on FM 2010.

However, in CM4, i once bought every keeper at my next opposition's club so that it would only give them an AI generated one. At the kickoff my number 11 tapped it to Todorov, who shot straight for the net, it went in and if I remeber correctly, the time on the clock showed something like 6 seconds. Can't get quicker than that, at least on CM4.

I held the record on FM08 for a while for the fastest goal after one of my players scored after 12 seconds. I'm sure people have beaten it, but it stayed in the records thread for quite a while.

Is there a FM10 records thread??

It'll be in the sign-ups & challenges forum I think.

• 1 month later...

Heh, remember after seeing this tread 1 moth ago, I went through every league I'd loaded to see if there were some really fast goals in my save, but EVERY league had it record as 9 sec, so i thought it couldn't be any faster...

But today this popped up: 6 seconds! (Have no idea why the timer in the upper corner has disappeared...)

0 sec: Kickoff

1 sec: Poor backpass

3 sec: backpass is intercepted by Villegas, about 45 meters out

5 sec: Villegas has run 10-15 meters, and unleashes a shot from 'bout 32 meters

6 sec: back of the net

Heh, remember after seeing this tread 1 moth ago, I went through every league I'd loaded to see if there were some really fast goals in my save, but EVERY league had it record as 9 sec, so i thought it couldn't be any faster...

But today this popped up: 6 seconds! (Have no idea why the timer in the upper corner has disappeared...)

0 sec: Kickoff

1 sec: Poor backpass

3 sec: backpass is intercepted by Villegas, about 45 meters out

5 sec: Villegas has run 10-15 meters, and unleashes a shot from 'bout 32 meters

6 sec: back of the net

Your jpg is far too miniscule to be seen. And if something is missing from it, then i would guess it is a fake.

Unless someone can provide a screenshot to say otherwise, and no one did when i started a thread about "is it possible to score in less than 9 seconds"

Then I believe that 9 secs is the absolute minimum on this edition of the series.

CM4 minimum was 6 secs, and i should know, as one of my men shot for goal and scored directly from the kickoff as soon as the guy who tapped off tapped it off to him and he shot instantly.

Your jpg is far too miniscule to be seen. And if something is missing from it, then i would guess it is a fake.

Unless someone can provide a screenshot to say otherwise, and no one did when i started a thread about "is it possible to score in less than 9 seconds"

Then I believe that 9 secs is the absolute minimum on this edition of the series.

CM4 minimum was 6 secs, and i should know, as one of my men shot for goal and scored directly from the kickoff as soon as the guy who tapped off tapped it off to him and he shot instantly.

Well, seems like the image-host automatically (at least sometimes) changes the url from http://bildr.no/image/614421.jpeg to http://bildr.no/thumb/614421.jpeg, just change /thumb/ back to /image/ in the url and youll se it;)

Since my experience from this forums is that you're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen (getting my first infraction here huh? its totally worth it...^^) I'm gonna ignore this: And if something is missing from it, then i would guess it is a fake." But if any others would want to see some further proof I'll be happy to load up some moore screens from the goal (even the match itself?)...:)

Well, seems like the image-host automatically (at least sometimes) changes the url from http://bildr.no/image/614421.jpeg to http://bildr.no/thumb/614421.jpeg, just change /thumb/ back to /image/ in the url and youll se it;)

Since my experience from this forums is that you're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen (getting my first infraction here huh? its totally worth it...^^) I'm gonna ignore this: And if something is missing from it, then i would guess it is a fake." But if any others would want to see some further proof I'll be happy to load up some moore screens from the goal (even the match itself?)...:)

Tried clicking on the url's above but no pic ever appears. Can you upload it onto something like www.imageshack.com instead ?

Thx and congratulations (even tho you did call me a troll), pix are MUCH better and clearer now, however, it may (and i say 'may' speaking from experience) still say 9 seconds in the competition records as the timer at the bottom can (and has been known to) show a different time to the one on the match screen.

If it isn't too much trouble, could you upload a screenie of the records for that competition ?

It would give me hope of beating the 9 seconders that will no doubt arrive in my save in the futre.

On its way;)

Wait for edit: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5892/fastestgoal5.jpg

It's in Norwegian, bur even you can tell the similarities between seconds and sekunder, right?:p

WOW !!!!!!!!!!

That is probably the fastest goal that will EVER be scored on FM2010. I don't think anyone will even match it, it is a one in a don't know how many billions chance, like the time i scored from the kickoff spot at the start of the game on CM4 once. Played it about 8 hours a day for 4 years, and it only happened that 1 time.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived