The new big 4...?

I'm in season 3 and it seems Arsenal and Man Utd have been replaced in the big 4 by (embarrassingly enough) Spurs and Man City. Then the clubs hanging around just below are Villa (me), Wolves and then Man Utd and Arsenal.

Didn't expect to see a power shift so quickly.

City won the league in Season 2 with Spurs second, and they're battling it out for the title this season too.

yah everton are always top 4 it on mine ive no worries though its just a game spud will never be a top 4 side

arsenal are making profits every season more than enough to pay the debt arsenal are one of the few self financing properly run clubs in the big teams somthing no one seems to give us credit for

My top 4 for the last few seasons are

West ham (biggest team in the prem now)

Man city

Liverpool

Chelsea

Its 2019 and I havent even reached the prem yet so this is without any interferance from me.

City are always among the big 4 after the takeover. In one of my games Portsmouth became one of the big 5 after finishing in the top 5 in their first season

Oh and in one season Everton came close to winning the EPL before choking in the final weeks :D

In FM09 Liverpool on the other hand fall into disarray like now because they lack funding and young prospects. In one of my games I took over Inter Milan and bought Fernando Torres in 2012. They had Samuel Etoo as his replacement

Liverpool and Arsenal have slipped outside the top four for two seasons in a row now.

And fabulas, Everton are the only club in recent times to break the Sky Four dominance in reality - short term memory eh? :)

they actually didnt qualify for the cl

the got in to the qualifying section villarreal win 4-2 on aggregate

everton have never been in the cl proper

and i doubt ever will

and i doubt ever will

urrm.. who said anything about the cl? everton are easily the best achieving club in the world right now...

consider the resources theyve had over the last 5 years and what they have achieved and its ridiculous to even suggest they wont be in the top 4 sooner or later the way they are going right now

Mines pretty mix and match, im in Dec 2013.

I'm Arsenal always 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Thing is I always get random results with my EPL.

Mine is odd, it's mainly Arsenal, Chelsea then it's unreliable in the fact that either Liverpool, City, Everton or Man Utd could finish 3rd or 4th.

Tottenham have finished 7th first 3 seasons then came 8th the season after.

Looks like Newcastle and Villa are battling for those 3rd and 4th places respectively though.

In my Arsenal game, United and Liverpool have struggled while City and Spurs made the step up.

By struggled, they do tend to still finish 5th-8th, but still.

I guess it makes sense. Both are due low spending years soon.

and i doubt ever will

The only reason Everton didn't qualify for the CL was because of a corrupt Italian skinhead referee.

But that aside, nobody mentioned CL qualification; you said they will never break the Sky Four - when they have, on a budget that would make Rafa cry.

Archived