Would you be pay for more regular DB updates??

Something like a monthly DB update, which would of course be optional.

Yes?

No?

If yes, how much? (monthly subscription)

I wouldnt mind paying up to 5 Euros / month. Because the DB is imo what brings the game more closer to reality...

No, as it would not be worth it. To update the whole database monthly would take a while, and a lot of resources from SI and their researchers. There are third party updates out there, although most are awful and lack any real research.

Yeah, CM are doing that for a fairly cheap price also...

Point being for these regular updates would also be to have the latest "future transfers" and a more accurate DB, after the feedback provided by the coimmunity. :thup:

Not worth it, pointless idea, even more so to pay for it. Nobody plays a game for a month and then starts a new game every month (which is what yiu'd have to do basically), there's only about 3 months of the years where transfers etc can take place, so that'd be 9 months of pointless updates, they'd be better spending that time effort and money on the main patches/updates, and the following years game. Even for free it wouldn't be worth it. Even in terms of 'future transfers' there's not that many 'future transfers' that go on in real life anyway, normally they happen in the transfer windows themselves. It's rare you see real life news saying in February for example that player X is going to join team Y in July or whatever. I struggle to see even 1 remotely worthwhile reason for it I'm afraid.

Id like to see historical databases made available.

Plus one from me, and that is something i would pay for :thup:

No i wouldn't. This would only be worth it if you regularly started a new game for the new database to take effect. Pointless really. I'm in 2026 on FM09, no need for a new database...

As dave byrd says, there is no point really. As soon as you continue on the very first game of new update the AI sorts transfers meaning the squads throughout the game are constantly changing.

Not sure about just an update, but i do like the idea of CM of being able to have an uptodate database including all the current results, tables, etc up to the current day. That way a new save could start right now with all the current info.

Definitely not i cant even get fm2010 to work without all the crash dumps . i payed over £20 for a game thats not worth 6p . let alone paying for updates ..

still never mind only have to waite untill patch 3 for a working game ..

Pay now play in 5 months time .... SI your a JOKE

No for 3 reasons.

1.Don't finish games that quickly. I'm only on my second game since I bought it on release day. Probably would be still on my first game only I started a new one with the patch.

2. Form can often be temporary so less accurate

3. Don't have the money

Archived