Oh my word..

Wow, who is there manager?

They have more than enough quality to be top 5, must be because they are playing a 3-5-2 and getting nailed on the wings!!!

They had Phelan, then Sammer, then Cannavaro.

Oh, and...

utdrel.jpg

Down they go. ;)

any editing done here how have wolves got aguero?

Its 2016 in the screenshot, it would be easy to attract a player of his quality if the OP has been in the champions league for a few seasons.

On (9.0.1) in my QPR game, I have finished 5th twice in the Premiership after a year of consolidation. Won the UEFA Cup. Even despite the 25,000 stadium, which cannot be expanded I turn a decent enough profit and the last two season the board have given me £45m budget. Add selling players to the mix and it is quite easy to get a decent pot to buy some quality players.

I have Fellani, Kerrison, Van der Vart and Ochoa.

Sorry mate to go bit ot here but what logo packs you using there?

CHeers

ps. always good to see man utd faltering......nice to see whu are still in the prem in 2016

I genuinely cannot remember the name of the logos, sorry. :(

And for the other poster, use the yellow-ish 'picture' button on the reply form. The one with the hills. Then put the pic URL in, and et viola.

Just to point out the person questioning the motives of having Aguero.

It would be relatively easy at this stage to get him. Im in 2013, with Hull City, and have just spent 50 mil (100% of my kitty) on him after finishing 2nd last season.

Why don't man u ever buy in the game....pretty weird, man city are the only time who really buys properly in the game in the future...in terms of teams at the top i mean, liverpool and chelsea also stay pretty competitive with their buys....

I notice from both relegated Man U screenies that neither were deducted points, but I do know Man U get into financial trouble later in the game. Have they been in administration earlier in the game, making them a bit poor and therefore unable to buy good players?

From my other saves, once Fergie retires Man U average a new manager every 18 months, so not sure what the deal is here.

I notice from both relegated Man U screenies that neither were deducted points, but I do know Man U get into financial trouble later in the game. Have they been in administration earlier in the game, making them a bit poor and therefore unable to buy good players?

From my other saves, once Fergie retires Man U average a new manager every 18 months, so not sure what the deal is here.

Yeah, they haven't spent very much at all, and now even with 106mil worth of players sold, they've only spent 17mil. They're only 'Okay', and their club value is about 1/3 of the value of their debt. I see dark days ahead if they don't go back up.

Ferguson retired in July 2011, and Phelan took over. He stayed until November last season (2015) and they then hired Sammer. He lasted until February and then they hired Cannavaro.

Looking at other teams in comparison, i have to think it is something to do with the huge debt they have in comparison to other teams, may be managers who go there are over careful to make sure the club doesn't get into trouble.....

AI squad building is awful, it's something that realllllly needs to be looked at next game. It makes the game too easy. I want to have to create my Newcastle legacy over 20 years at least, not 3.

Archived