Anyone up for an all nighter?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly. At least I will play until 2am so I might as well! I'm in my 6th season at Real Sociedad and dominating the league. PLD25 W25 in the league. Will get a screenshot, no cheating or anything. Looking forward to the summer as I should have 50 odd million to spend on a couple of targets (can we do player naming or not?). Just got the holders Arsenal in the champs league quarter finals having beaten CSKA Moscow 8-1 on aggregate in the 2nd round (5-1 away, 3-0 at home).

I'm in the cup final against Valencia as well. All going well. 14 points clear in the league.

Right click on your shortcut, go to properties. look in target now you need to add windowed small mode so it looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

the last bit doesn't need to be bold. Hope it helps johny

Let's see...will I do an all-nighter tonight...hmmm...

Well, I did one last night. And the night before. And the night before that. And so one, for about the last seven years. Maybe ten days or so total in that time, have I slept at night.

And I'll do one tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after that. And so forth.

You see, five nights a week, I get paid to do all-nighters. But this is a weekend, so I pay myself with FM. It's 17:20 here in Illinois, and 16 hours from now, I'll still be playing FM.....

I was planning on it but it turned into an unintentional all night last night. Didn't get to play any FM but I am planning it for another weekend. Probably next weekend...

Archived