Which new leagues would add to the game and why

A simple canvas to see what new leagues you would add to the game and why. Please feel free to post any you think would add to the game but please don't post a new league without a reason. I am not asking SI to add these now, just an opinion really. Here is my opinion of leagues:

Japan J-League:

Forgetting licensing issues. With the money and infastructure the Japanese have plus the adition of Asian Champions League it would make an interesting league to manage in. There are also a lot of talented Japanese soccer players the rest of the world are missing out on by not having Japan in the game.

Egyptian Premier League:

Funally enough also an EPL. Also, Possibly one of the biggest comps in Africa this comp would also lead to a lot of talent filtering thru and having the option to play as Al-Ahly would be brilliant!

Saudi Premier League: (Or any other Middle Eastern league)

A small league with only 12 teams but a LOT of money and some quality players. Also in the ACL.

These are the 3 leagues that in my opinion would add the most to the game. Would love to hear others opinions

American Samoan League. Best League in the world. jokes

Made that league in FM07, shame there was only about 30 actual players so it became a league of 16 year old regens but it was still good fun playing with such a crap nation.

I think a great league to add to the game would be the Faroe Islands, I know it's a tiny nation but it would be a fantastic challenge to take a Faroese club into Europe and try win the champions league as stupid as it sounds.

Only one I want is the J-League. I always used to enjoy playing there and miss it now it's gone. Good league, interesting players over there, maynot be the best quality but its an entertaining league.

I'd give a fingernail for the J-League to be in the game, I hope that in the future the license for the League can be obtained so it can be used in FM.

I wouldnt object to another african league and/or a middle eastern one, could be fun to have those leagues and increase the possibility of playing in their continental competitions.

Archived