Club or Country (or both!)

Club or Country  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Club or Country

• Club
    • Country
    • Both

Just wondered how many people choose International Management on FM. I've never played as an International manager myself but just wondered if alot of people went down that route or even took on a club and National side at the same time??

I quite often end up doing both once my reputation has increased. At the moment i am manager of Man Utd and Spain. On 08 i managed Italy, France, Brazil and Scotland all on one save as well as Man utd. I won something with all the nations as well which I'm quite proud of.

I quite often end up doing both once my reputation has increased.
I won the league with Leeds in first season, moved to Pompy for six months and then on to Spurs...classed as 'World Class' but still dont get offered International Jobs - does it go by experience aswell, or do I need to be winning stuff with Spurs first?

I quiet fancy getting a National job, SI did say it had been revamped so one day, one day!!!

I won the league with Leeds in first season' date=' moved to Pompy for six months and then on to Spurs...classed as 'World Class' but still dont get offered International Jobs - does it go by experience aswell, or do I need to be winning stuff with Spurs first?

I quiet fancy getting a National job, SI did say it had been revamped so one day, one day!!![/quote']

i second this motion can any1 answer this?

I usually only do club management but I've just taken over Denmark after they approached me. So i'm managing them and Napoli. I got them into the playoffs for the Wolrd Cup, beat RoI 1-0 in the first leg still to play the second one. If I get them to the WC i'll resign after it as Its a lot more work to try to keep tabs on who you want to pick for the squads and do the club thing also.

I will generally take int jobs when offered, though in FM08 I refused Vietnam (or some such). I've yet to receive an offer in FM09. Just for kicks, I applied for the Holland job before my made-up team had gotten promoted to the Prem, and got laughed out of the office.

Archived