07.01: Finland

10.01: Colombia, Singapore

15.01: African teams

20.01: China PR, Norway

28.01: Peru

14.02: Belarus

09.05: Costa Rica

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica

07.06: Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand

20.06: Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Swiss, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

25.06: Austria, England

29.06: Slovakia

30.06: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Portugal, Romania

01.07: Argentina, Slovenia

07.07: Denmark, Netherlands

10.07: Serbia, Spain

20.07: Mexico

29.07: Poland

01.08: Uruguay

19.09: Barbados, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago

01.12: Sweden

09.12: Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam

27.12: Russia, Sth Korea, U.S.A

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an easier way than clicking on a nation, picking a club, scrolling through their youth system(history/youth>scroll) and going on each individual player? I'm looking for newgens, but it takes so long!! Has anyone found a quicker way than this? Is it just as effective by going to the search for players then making an under17 filter? Or do you miss out on a few players?

Does anyone have the names of some of the clubs with the best youth facilities?

Yeah I've got a mental note of the good clubs. All the obvious one's and a few more can be found on the forum. Type in 'teams with good youth facilities'(or near that) in the search box.

Just seen Klose get sent off...UNLUCKY!!

I create/use an empty shortlist before I start the scouting so I dont have to watch each scout report, just those that getter star ratings.

Faster way might be to use a filter age <18 or 19 based in Nation X and scout them all at the day they were created, might not be the best way for smaller clubs with less scouts I guess.

There was a list for the top facilities for FM09, maybe someone is bored enough to check and renew it :)http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=113617

Thank you, for input from Dinu, damo666, and The Icepick

01.01: Chile

02.01: Brazil

05.01: Iceland, Republic of Ireland

15.01: African teams

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica

07.06: Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand

20.06: Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Swiss, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

30.06: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Portugal, Romania

01.07: Argentina, Slovenia

01.12: Sweden

09.12: Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam

Just to fill in some of those dates

07.06 Armenia Georgia Cyprus Albania

15.07 South Africa

20.08 Mali

01.12 Hong Kong

09.12 Macau

Cannot think of anymore at the moment....:D

There was a list for the top facilities for FM09, maybe someone is bored enough to check and renew it :)http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=113617

I may do a new thread, as I've been looking extensively at who to have as feeders for my Sunderland game as I've reached the 'choose your own feeder' stage. Central America is a hotbed of youth facilities and academies, try these (if they have players probably depends on your database and playing country but if you get them as feeders I think that stimulates them into generating players):

Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

El Salvador - AD Isidro Metapan, CD Aguila, CD FAS, CD Luis Angel Firpo

Guatemala - CSD Communicaciones, CSD Municipal

Honduras - CD Marathon, CD Motagua, Olimpia

Ivory Coast - ASEC Mimosas

Mexico - Club Deportivo Pachuca, Club Guadalajara (Chivas)

USA - CD Chivas USA, Los Angeles Galaxy, New York Red Bulls

State of the Art + Youth Academy

Mexico - Club de Futbol Universidad, Deportivo Toluca

What I have also noted is which clubs have a parent already (as they turn you down and it wastes months until the board let you ask again), annoyingly the USA clubs all have a parent which could double up as a marketing generator so I'd go for Toronto as they are 'good + academy' as the next best. ASEC also have a parent already as does Olimpia.

The above does not mean there aren't other clubs from those countries but I've been checking the top clubs on the country profile screen so would assume any teams not on that page are probably lesser and unlikely to have comparable facilities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Luxembourg or other smaller nations are producing Newgens? Im currently 75th in the world with Luxembourg and want to know if and when newgens are produced to find a new defender, but i doubt that they aint important enough to do so

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is what I have for the leagues that come with the game: (Alphabetical and then by date)

Alphabetical:

Argentina 15-Jul

Australia 20-Jun

Austria 25-Jun

Belarus 14-Feb

Belgium 30-Jun

Brazil 2-Jan

Bulgaria 1-Jul

Chile 1-Jan

China 20-Jan

Colombia 10-Jan

Croatia 20-Jun

Czech Republic 30-Jun

Denmark 30-Jun

England 25-Jun

Finland 7-Jan

France 20-Jun

Germany 20-Jun

Greece 20-Jun

Holland 7-Jul

Hong Kong 1-Aug

Hungary 20-Jun

Iceland 5-Jan

India 15-Jul

Indonesia 30-Jun

Ireland 5-Jan

Israel 20-Jun

Italy 30-Jun

Malaysia 15-Dec

Mexico 20-Jul

N. Ireland 20-Jun

Norway 20-Jan

Peru 28-Jan

Poland 30-Jun

Portugal 30-Jun

Romania 1-Jul

Russia 27-Dec

Scotland 20-Jun

Serbia 10-Jul

Singapore 10-Jan

Slovakia 29-Jun

Slovenia 1-Jul

South Africa 15-Jul

South Korea 27-Dec

Spain 10-Jul

Sweden 1-Dec

Switzerland 20-Jun

Turkey 20-Jun

USA 27-Dec

Ukraine 20-Jun

Uruguay 1-Aug

Wales 20-Jun

Date:

Chile 1-Jan

Brazil 2-Jan

Iceland 5-Jan

Ireland 5-Jan

Finland 7-Jan

Colombia 10-Jan

Singapore 10-Jan

China 20-Jan

Norway 20-Jan

Peru 28-Jan

Belarus 14-Feb

Australia 20-Jun

Croatia 20-Jun

France 20-Jun

Germany 20-Jun

Greece 20-Jun

Hungary 20-Jun

Israel 20-Jun

N. Ireland 20-Jun

Scotland 20-Jun

Switzerland 20-Jun

Turkey 20-Jun

Ukraine 20-Jun

Wales 20-Jun

Austria 25-Jun

England 25-Jun

Slovakia 29-Jun

Belgium 30-Jun

Czech Republic 30-Jun

Denmark 30-Jun

Indonesia 30-Jun

Italy 30-Jun

Poland 30-Jun

Portugal 30-Jun

Bulgaria 1-Jul

Romania 1-Jul

Slovenia 1-Jul

Holland 7-Jul

Serbia 10-Jul

Spain 10-Jul

Argentina 15-Jul

India 15-Jul

South Africa 15-Jul

Mexico 20-Jul

Hong Kong 1-Aug

Uruguay 1-Aug

Sweden 1-Dec

Malaysia 15-Dec

Russia 27-Dec

South Korea 27-Dec

USA 27-Dec

ok, so what's everyones preferred method for finding newgens for fm2011? I'm struggling to see how to do this click on a club>transfers>youth thing. And before today I didn't realise each country had a different regen date. My usual plan of attack is just to have as many scouts as the board allows me with the best stats for PA that I can get and to continously scout various nations for under 18s.

Any tips?

one way to do it i think could be to use the notebook in the game, create a note for each regen date as given above and set the reminder date once a year? is it possible to save notes though rather than have to do the whole thing again at the start of any new game?

SUFC way i do the search now is on the regen dates, search that nation, go into each individual club in that nation, click on transfers, click on history then click views and drop down to youth, that gives all the new youths at the club on that date.

Here is what I have for the leagues that come with the game: (Alphabetical and then by date)

Alphabetical:

Argentina 15-Jul

Australia 20-Jun

Austria 25-Jun

Belarus 14-Feb

Belgium 30-Jun

Brazil 2-Jan

Bulgaria 1-Jul

Chile 1-Jan

China 20-Jan

Colombia 10-Jan

Croatia 20-Jun

Czech Republic 30-Jun

Denmark 30-Jun

England 25-Jun

Finland 7-Jan

France 20-Jun

Germany 20-Jun

Greece 20-Jun

Holland 7-Jul

Hong Kong 1-Aug

Hungary 20-Jun

Iceland 5-Jan

India 15-Jul

Indonesia 30-Jun

Ireland 5-Jan

Israel 20-Jun

Italy 30-Jun

Malaysia 15-Dec

Mexico 20-Jul

N. Ireland 20-Jun

Norway 20-Jan

Peru 28-Jan

Poland 30-Jun

Portugal 30-Jun

Romania 1-Jul

Russia 27-Dec

Scotland 20-Jun

Serbia 10-Jul

Singapore 10-Jan

Slovakia 29-Jun

Slovenia 1-Jul

South Africa 15-Jul

South Korea 27-Dec

Spain 10-Jul

Sweden 1-Dec

Switzerland 20-Jun

Turkey 20-Jun

USA 27-Dec

Ukraine 20-Jun

Uruguay 1-Aug

Wales 20-Jun

Date:

Chile 1-Jan

Brazil 2-Jan

Iceland 5-Jan

Ireland 5-Jan

Finland 7-Jan

Colombia 10-Jan

Singapore 10-Jan

China 20-Jan

Norway 20-Jan

Peru 28-Jan

Belarus 14-Feb

Australia 20-Jun

Croatia 20-Jun

France 20-Jun

Germany 20-Jun

Greece 20-Jun

Hungary 20-Jun

Israel 20-Jun

N. Ireland 20-Jun

Scotland 20-Jun

Switzerland 20-Jun

Turkey 20-Jun

Ukraine 20-Jun

Wales 20-Jun

Austria 25-Jun

England 25-Jun

Slovakia 29-Jun

Belgium 30-Jun

Czech Republic 30-Jun

Denmark 30-Jun

Indonesia 30-Jun

Italy 30-Jun

Poland 30-Jun

Portugal 30-Jun

Bulgaria 1-Jul

Romania 1-Jul

Slovenia 1-Jul

Holland 7-Jul

Serbia 10-Jul

Spain 10-Jul

Argentina 15-Jul

India 15-Jul

South Africa 15-Jul

Mexico 20-Jul

Hong Kong 1-Aug

Uruguay 1-Aug

Sweden 1-Dec

Malaysia 15-Dec

Russia 27-Dec

South Korea 27-Dec

USA 27-Dec

Is this list correct as it differs from the one about 5 posts up?

one way to do it i think could be to use the notebook in the game, create a note for each regen date as given above and set the reminder date once a year? is it possible to save notes though rather than have to do the whole thing again at the start of any new game?

SUFC way i do the search now is on the regen dates, search that nation, go into each individual club in that nation, click on transfers, click on history then click views and drop down to youth, that gives all the new youths at the club on that date.

Same procedure for me, I usually create a shortlist so I have a quick overview of the stars before I take a closer look at the handfull of players that seem to be interesting.

USA seem to be the first to generate newgens this time and you can get a bunch of interesting guys there, if you are lucky some of them also have a second nationality, had a pair of strikers with german in one savegame and a some midfielders with an italian passport in another game, they also come to lower reputation/lower league teams while the european talent seems to be more interested in the higher reputation/league clubs :)

Here are some more countries with dates

15 Jan Ivory Coast Algeria Tunisia Morocco Cameroon Senegal Nigeria Egypt Ghana

9 May Costa Rica

10 May Honduras Jamaica

7 June Estonia Moldova Bosnia Montenegro Azerbaijan New Zealand Kazakhstan FYR Macedonia Armenia Latvia Lithuania Georgia Albania

30 June Cyprus

20 August Mali

19 Sept Barbados Trinidad & Tobago Paraguay Ecuador Bolivia Venezuela

9 Dec Japan Uzbekistan UAE Iran Iraq Kuwait Lebanon Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkmenistan Vietnam Macau Canada

I think this completes the lists that I have got!!!

Updated chronological list:

01.01: Chile

02.01: Brazil

05.01: Iceland, Republic of Ireland

15.01: African teams (all but South Africa)

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Suriname, St Vincent, Guyana, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba, Bermuda

07.06: Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Georgia, Andorra, Albania, American Samoa, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Armenia, Malta

20.06: Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

30.06: Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus, Indonesia,

01.07: Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania

15.07: Argentina, South Africa, India

20.08. Mali

01.12: Sweden, Hong Kong

09.12: Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Macau, Yemen, Thailand, Tajikistan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Palestine, Pakistan, Oman, Northern Mariana Islands, Nepal, N. Korea, Mynamar, Mongolia, Maldives, Macau (China PR), Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Guam, East Timor, Chinese Taipei, Cambodia, Brunei, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh,

15.12: Malaysia,

Created this one 5 years in, so I'd say its almost complete

Here is a list of all African countries for the 15 January excluding South Africa & Mali

Morocco Mauritania Senegal The Gambia Guinea-Bissau Guinea Sierra Leone Liberia Ivory Coast Ghana Benin Togo Nigeria Equatorial Guinea Cameroon Gabon Sao Tome & Prinicipe Congo Zaire Angola Namibia Lesotho Swaziland Botswana Mozambique Botswana Zambia Malawi Rwanda Burundi Tanzania Kenya Uganda Somalia Ethiopia Djibouti Central African Republic Sudan Chad Niger Algeria Tunisia Libya Egypt Burkina Faso Cape Verde

• 3 weeks later...

is there any faster way to scout these new regen or using scouts rather then going into each club and each players to look at it? it will take alot of time as there are many clubs in the nation as well as clubs from other nations.

and what do u look for in a new regen?

This is the first time I have come across this thread. Finding it very interesting. Plugging in notes the way OneUnited suggested on the first page is very useful.

One thing is that this can be quite time consuming. If I start a new save, I think I will turn off attribute masking.

Just wondering, do you basically scout ever newgen?

Depends on my motivation ;) Sometimes I scout all of a country, sometimes I just scout a handfull of clubs, usually the bigger ones. Also I usually pick like five countries that I check for regens each year and only scout the others when I need to fill my youth squad with some euro guys :)

I like USA this year. Plus I found some dirt cheap regens in Russia in my current save, so I guess I will add those to my list of regular scouted countries. Besides that I usually check Brazil or Argentina, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Austria, sometimes Swiss. Rarely Germany (where I play most of the time) as the prices for the regens are crazy compared to the surrounding nations (same for the other bigger nations of course)

• 2 weeks later...

Africa seems to be really worth a look this year. Got 3 Algerians with french passport, with two of them already looking like they will become world class at the age of 18. Also a CB from Ivory Coast and a CM from Cameroon, both starters for me. No european passport here but as I am playing in germany and dont care about the cup too much it doesnt really hurt me :)

Also Russia seems to produce cheap and talented guys.

Archived