Scotty's Immediate Regen Sign Up and Experiment

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "David" "" "Rosing-Schow" "09-04-1992" "Denmark" "AB" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I presume you mean "AaB" icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Whitehead:

"FUTURE_REGEN""Ben""Whitehead""18-07-1991""England""Birmingham" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Whitehead:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Ben""Whitehead" "18-07-1991" "England" "Birmingham" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double post? Plus you missed out the nickname "" but I've altered it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quacky:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Oswaldo" "" "Trogdor" "27-05-1987" "Antigua" "Crystal Palace" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Antigua and Barbuda" icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by follow the blind:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Frketson" "" "05-05-1990" "Croatia" "Porto" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frketson... first name? surname? nickname?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tomiscool:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Healy" "" "25-08-90" "Irish" "Arsenal" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Healy... first name? surname? nickname?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "David" "" "Rosing-Schow" "09-04-1992" "Denmark" "AB" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I presume you mean "AaB" icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! icon_smile.gif I mean AB (Akademisk Boldklub) icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

I presume you mean "AaB" icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! icon_smile.gif I mean AB (Akademisk Boldklub) icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid they won't be in the game due to my only selecting the English leagues icon_frown.gif

Anymore? I want to start as quick as possible icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah just start icon_smile.gif

btw this is a very good idea but isnt there every chance that we are put into the lewes reserves as a useless piece of garbage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

Anymore? I want to start as quick as possible icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah just start icon_smile.gif

btw this is a very good idea but isnt there every chance that we are put into the lewes reserves as a useless piece of garbage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, but everyone will go into a playable league.

The best chance you have is playing for Boston United, who with perfect facilities and reputation, should produce the best players.

Ok, so I make it 48 including me so I'll add my 2 brothers completing the 50.

I'm going to do the update via a webpage, so I can edit anything I balls up on the forums icon_wink.gif

I'll add a link everytime I do an update. I plan to update on September 1st (after close of transfer window), February 1st (same) and July 2nd (new youth intake, Bosmans) every season.

Website now uploaded:

http://www.footymanager.info/

I have found that not all names are entered straight into the squads. This maybe due to the number, but it is random who gets put in on day 1, after starting the new game a few times.

Those who aren't included from the start, should come through as regens in the future.

After a little bit of head-scratching, I have found that the ones not included seem to all be non-English icon_rolleyes.gif

Therefore, I am going to alter everyone's nation to England to hope that all players are included from the beginning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmc_efc:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Callum""McCarthy" "28-10-1989" "England" "Everton" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apologies, you haven't been included in the game as quotes between your name for the nickname weren't included and I failed to spot this before I did a lot of searching through.

I now have the 1st season ready to start, and the first observations are that Boston United have probably the best squad (CA-wise) in the country.

Aston Villa have produced the player with the highest PA, and QPR have the best player in the game.

Updates will begin on Tuesday.

1st September 2007 Boston United update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/bufcupdates.html

BUFC

Boston United are yet to appoint a manager, but they do sit top of Blue Square North with a perfect record of 5 wins out of 5.

In friendly matches, they went on a European tour taking in away games against Sochaux (1-0), Udinese (2-0), Kassel (2-0), Osnabruck (1-1), 1860 Munchen (0-1) and Feyenoord (0-0). An impressive set of results for an English non-league team!

Premier League

Man City, Chelsea and Fulham are level at the top of the Premier League, however Liverpool could overtake by winning their game in hand.

Internationals

England lost 1-3 at Wembley to Germany, with Middlesbrough the team with most call-ups at 5.

1st February 2008 Boston United update available:

BUFC

28 games played, and Boston United are still on top of Blue Square North - by 17 points.

However, they are on to their second manager of the season. They appointed Cec Maybury, who had a CA and PA of just 1 (one), in early September and as removed on Boxing Day, after a 1-1 draw at Tamworth. His replacement, Kerem Double, has dismissed as Spurs manager is early December. Boston are still in the FA Trophy after exits to Harlow and Forest Green in teh FA Cup and Setanta Shield. The club have a huge backroom staff list.

Premier League

Manchester United lead the way after 24 games, by 8 points from Middlesbough. Portsmouth are bottom with Birmingham and Blackburn in the 2 places above them.

Internationals

In a mirror of real life, England missed out on Euro 2008. A defeat in Russia was again the key moment, as Carmine Planck's team were totally outplayed. Arsenal now have the most players in the squad, with 5. Despite being top of the Premier League, Man Utd have no players in the squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Brucie Bonus PA of 148! icon_cool.gif

Landed on my feet starting at Boston Utd \o/

Liking the website approach alot, KUTGW icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pablo at Boston too icon_smile.gif with a pa of 146, its not great but tbh its better than most

1st June 2008 Boston United update available:

BUFC

Boston United strolled to the Blue Square North title, with 105 points - 25 clear of second placed AFC Telford United but it was Kettering Town who went up via the play offs. Manager Double was sacked in March, and 10 days later they clinched the championship! Assistant manager Thorbinson took over, but he didn't last long as he recorded 4 wins out of 4 and didn't take charge of the last game of the season at Telford. Youth coach Jodie Paveley was given the job. How long will he last? The club also reached the semi-finals of the FA Trophy.

Premier League

Manchester United won the Premier League (and also the FA Cup) by 7 points, from Liverpool. Middlesbrough and Arsenal finished 3rd and 4th. Blackburn, Reading and Birmingham were relegated - although Blackburn won the League Cup.

Internationals

England beat Egypt in a friendly at Wembley in their only international. Aston Villa now have 5 current internationals.

1st June 2008 Sign Ups update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/signupupdates.html

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 66/148 - Played in 26 league games, scoring 3 times from central defence.

Frketson ST 74/157 - 40 league games, 22 goals and was BUFC's top scorer and the league's joint leading marksman.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 58/146 - 32 league games, 4 goals.

CA changes

Mike Bird - up 11 from 41 to 52 at Derby

Mikel Dickinson - up 12 from 33 to 45 at Blackpool

Robert Dillon - up 13 from 57 to 70 at Aston Villa

Frketson - up 16 from 58 to 74 at Boston United

Healy - up 12 from 26 to 38 at Chesterfield

Marky Mark - up 17 from 40 to 57 at Bolton

8 players actually went down in CA...

How long will it take Boston United to get out of Conference North?

1 season, an emphati campaign with 3 managerial sackings!

Will each division finish by reputation, with the big clubs at the top?

Roughly, yes. All of the big four finished in the top five.

Premier League 07/08

How long will it take Boston United to get out of Conference North?

1 season, an emphatic campaign with 3 managerial sackings!

Will each division finish by reputation, with the big clubs at the top?

Roughly, yes. All of the big four finished in the top five.

Premier League 07/08 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corrected icon_biggrin.gif

2nd July 2008 Boston United update available:

BUFC

The club had a youth intake of 10, with attacking mifielder Alex Swiggs having the highest PA with 142. Jodie Paveley has lasted the month as manager (an achievement), and didn't buy anyone. 13 of the 18 in the first team squad are now on semi-pro contracts. Worryingly, 2 of the players still on youth deals have PAs of 141 and 143. The club now has Motherwell as a feeder, meaning Boston can send players to Motherwell on loan, and have first option on their players. Average attendance 2007/8 was 1681.

Premier League

Hull, Southampton and West Brom were promoted to the Premier League. Further down, the largest transfee fee in the game in £450,000 - a striker with CA/PA of 75/170 going from Cheltenham to Preston. £230,000 was spent on another striker (55/96) to Scunthorpe from Oxford.

Internationals

No games played in the update.

1st September 2008 Boston United update available:

BUFC

The season has started well, with the club in 2nd place after 6 games. Rushden lead the way. The club finally signed some new players from elsewhere spending £64,000, however just one is one of any decent potential - a striker from Wolves on a free at 61/134. All the signings have been placed into the Under 18s squad, who have been placed into a league this year. This should help the clubs development of their (younger) youngsters. The club has chosen not to run a reserve team.

Premier League

Chelsea are top, but all of the big 4 are in the top 4. Newcastle, Fulham, Hull and Portsmouth all are without a win so far. West Ham paid £1,300,000 for a winger from AC Milan, and rightly so with his values of 108/188.

Internationals

No games.

Hey hey, we're up and running icon_cool.gif

I do feel sorry for the poor guys with PAs of less than 20, especially the one with a PA of 17 who dropped 4 points icon_frown.gif

In fact, there's something sinister going on at the Bath City training ground ...

Conversely, the three highest PAs are all at Super-Boston Utd. Double hmm ........ icon_wink.gif

Archived