is the game coming out in 2 hours?

Haha, for a moment I was grinning that being abroad I'll be able to download it from 11 pm here but then realised it's actually the other way around. UK midnight is 1 am here, damn it. Good job I didn't stay up :lol:

Download tomorrow morning ready to play in the evening will have to do then.

1 hour ago, RTHerringbone said:

+1. I've just uninstalled Fat Mode so I'm ready to install FMT at some point tomorrow.

You used to post quite often in the tactics forum and whatnot. Out of curiosity what made you drop the full version and move to touch?

(I seem to be heading down the same path)

22 minutes ago, charliebigpot said:

Just downloaded it on my iPad, can't believe it's still 3 nations only, regardless of how many subdivisions you pick. What a pity.

Make a suggestion to expand to more nations in the Features Request of FMT subforum. The more people ask for it, maybe they will change their minds and make priority.

PS: pssst, don't forget to request the editor for all versions as well. :P

Edited by grade

Just now, grade said:

Make a suggestion to expand to more nations in the Features Request of FMT subforum. The more people ask for it, maybe they will change their minds and make priority.

PS: pssst, don't forget to request the editor as well. :P

requested for what 6 years straight now? :(

1 minute ago, minotauri said:

requested for what 6 years straight now? :(

I have been asking for it for 8 years... since 2012.

FM Classic/touch doesn't have much of a big fanbase compare to Mobile and FM, probably not even half of them as requested the editor. Maybe if people ask more of it, maybe they will make it a priority, but I doubt it... I would be extremely happy if SI gave us half the attention, they do in FM or FMM or the new shining Xbox Editon.

9 hours ago, kingjericho said:

You used to post quite often in the tactics forum and whatnot. Out of curiosity what made you drop the full version and move to touch?

(I seem to be heading down the same path)

It more or less perfectly coincided with my first daughter being born, so the time saving in the game fitted well with the realities of parenthood!

I also never really dive deep into training etc. in the full game so don't miss out in that respect at all. My dream FM experience is one where I can change tactics a lot (my favourite element of the game) and focus on squad development. I love getting to the point where there are no "real" players left in the game and FMT allows me to get there quickly. I also prefer the UI and can genuinely say I don't miss a single thing about the full game when playing FMT. I don't use the editor so don't miss that but it seems to be the one aspect that many people miss the most.