Championship Leading Goalscorer

I'm after a leading goalscorer for the Championship - someone who can score 20+ a season in season one to help secure promotion. I can spend up to £15m. I'm playing as Fulham and sold Mitrovic to help the finances of the club so I need to replace him. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks a lot,

Edited by i Love United

I've had some sucess with Leonardo Campana, currently at Wolves (and usually listed). He holds an european passport, so you should be able to get him.

He can perform several roles and helped me a lot at Eibar as a complete forward.

Edited by lugui

1st. Mitrovic

2nd. Mitrovic

Apart from other names mentioned, you could do worse than Lucas Joao as he got me promoted at Reading in the first season. Would Ollie Watkins be affordable? From elsewhere, Hamel at my current club Lorient is a good option and handles Ligue 1 and was top league scorer in Europe during my 3rd season. Morelos from Rangers?

On 10/07/2020 at 16:32, i Love United said:

Did you manage to sign him permanently or just loan him? If so, how much did you pay? 

I signed him on loan with an option to buy for 9.75m. Hoping that if I got promoted I could afford him.

I did and bought him

7 hours ago, Dustman2015 said:

I signed him on loan with an option to buy for 9.75m. Hoping that if I got promoted I could afford him.

I did and bought him

How on earth did you get him so cheap? I was quoted £43m or so to buy him outright and about £38m as an optional fee after a loan on the default v1 database...

Also my scouts say he is only league one level in the first season...