FM20 Tactics by TFF

2 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

No sorry don't know how to do that

Lad I dunno if u noticed or not ( I guess not ) but there is "hidden content" available on the tff post of all the previous tactics and the fmf files are still available on just about all previous tactics.

Heres the fmf specifically for raptor v4 https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=293687

hidden.jpg

Edited by magicnut

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, magicnutt said:

Lad I dunno if u noticed or not ( I guess not ) but there is "hidden content" available on the tff post of all the previous tactics and the fmf files are still available on just about all previous tactics.

Heres the fmf specifically for raptor v4 https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=293687

hidden.jpg

Cheers

On 15/02/2020 at 15:42, magicnutt said:

Well Vujevic saw it and we all know everything Zlatko says is true.This was on beta but on this patch actually strikers score typically even less..

messi.png

I'm playing on the current patch and Lukaku & Silva both scored 35 goals each in my third season, Haaland & Esposito my second choice strikers scored a combined amount of roughly 30 ish goals

3 hours ago, duxa92 said:

Hi, TFF! Thank you for your decent contribution to a FM society. Could you make clear for me which tactic should I use for instant result? Thx.

Hi mate,

Both tactics Bloodlust and Executioner can be used with Instant Result but you need to choose carefully.

This year I don't see there's a monster tactic which can be used all the time and to get good result need to use "attacking" and "defensive" tactics during matches and change them depends on the situation.

3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Do you have any tips for defending set pieces? Especially indirect free kicks, but also corners. That seems to be the biggest bane of my existence

The current defensive set pieces work fine for me, maybe you have some bad luck? Check the stat and how many do you conceded from corners and indirect free kicks at the end of the season 

19 minutes ago, Nonolo said:

Tff do you think playing executioner at home and bloodlust away is a goos idea?

Hi,

It might happen that during away matches at some point you start losing and in this case it makes sense to start using an attacking tactic like Executioner

It might happen that during home matches at some point you get a solid lead by 2 goals and in this case it makes sense to start suing a defensive like Bloodlust

As you can see in home matches and in away matches there will be always situations when both tactics should be used

Hey @Totalfootballfan

I was loving life using the Public Beta V3 Destroyer tactic with Man Utd hammering teams in pre-season, keeping several clean sheets etc but now it is beginning to faulter.

I have tried using the same tactic with less-superior clubs and it has had the same affect pre-season but then failing to come good in the actual season. 

Is there a tactic you currently have that is similar to this or is there a better combination of tactics that I could be using which are similar to the 4-4-2 Destroyer.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work man.

16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

It might happen that during away matches at some point you start losing and in this case it makes sense to start using an attacking tactic like Executioner

It might happen that during home matches at some point you get a solid lead by 2 goals and in this case it makes sense to start suing a defensive like Bloodlust

As you can see in home matches and in away matches there will be always situations when both tactics should be used

I see fm20 is really frustrating me lately, i think i play a bit pro cycling manager for the time beeing. I tested a lot of tactics from the beginning because i was never really satisfied. Your tactics are the best in my mind on this game engine.

8 minutes ago, hubercik987 said:

Hi TFF,

what do you think, which is the best tactic for club Polish Ekstraklasa?

Hi,

I find Bloodlust / Execution is the best combo to play at the moment so try to fit your club into this combo

I find "Competent" rating for a position is good enough to play at this position

5 minutes ago, davecrossley said:

Hey @Totalfootballfan

I was loving life using the Public Beta V3 Destroyer tactic with Man Utd hammering teams in pre-season, keeping several clean sheets etc but now it is beginning to faulter.

I have tried using the same tactic with less-superior clubs and it has had the same affect pre-season but then failing to come good in the actual season. 

Is there a tactic you currently have that is similar to this or is there a better combination of tactics that I could be using which are similar to the 4-4-2 Destroyer.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work man.

Hi mate,

First of all, I suggest ignoring any results you get in pre-season playing friendly matches because AI teams don't play at their full strength in these matches and their results can be very misleading

Also, if you played with 4-4-2 then you should not have any problem to fit your team into Bloodlust / Executioner combo which I find is the best combo at the moment

4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

I find Bloodlust / Execution is the best combo to play at the moment so try to fit your club into this combo

I find "Competent" rating for a position is good enough to play at this position

Hi mate,

First of all, I suggest ignoring any results you get in pre-season playing friendly matches because AI teams don't play at their full strength in these matches and their results can be very misleading

Also, if you played with 4-4-2 then you should not have any problem to fit your team into Bloodlust / Executioner combo which I find is the best combo at the moment

Great, thank you @Totalfootballfan for getting back to me.

Regarding the IWBs, what’s the reasoning behind one being supportive and one attacking? I presume this isn’t a mistake

@Totalfootballfan

Question, i'm in my 4th season on my Inter save using Raptor V4, my question is why haven't my two central midfielders got green links for good chemistry together? both full backs and wingers on either side have green links, my two Centre Backs have it and so do my strikers but not my midfielders despite them being in the same mentor groups.

7 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Question, i'm in my 4th season on my Inter save using Raptor V4, my question is why haven't my two central midfielders got green links for good chemistry together? both full backs and wingers on either side have green links, my two Centre Backs have it and so do my strikers but not my midfielders despite them being in the same mentor groups.

Mate, I suggest not to pay much attention to "green links", it's not important thing

1 hour ago, sverige91 said:

Sorry, i dont know if this is asked before, if a LW with Natural left foot have PPM "Cuts inside" , Is this a bad PPM? or it doesnt matter, only things that matters that Right foot on Right and left on left?

Thanks

There's no "Cuts Inside" PPMs

There are "Cuts Inside From Left Wing", "Cuts Inside From Right Wing", "Cuts Inside From Both Wings" PPMs

It's a very rate to see that a left footed player has "Cuts Inside From Left Wing" and a right footed has "Cuts Inside From Right Wing" because it would be a negative PPM but that's not true if a player has "Fairly Strong" or higher for the weak foot

On 16/02/2020 at 15:27, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Raptor V4 is still good on the latest update you should put the tactic back on OP. I Just won the league and broke some records, 32 league wins and 99 points, and I also won the Champions League vs Man City 4-0 who previously won it twice in a row, this was my third season.

Rly is that so lad?

Which season and with whom and which league in particular?

was it like 10 seasons in btw on all regens squad?

cut to the chase for me plz

Edited by magicnut

4 hours ago, magicnutt said:

Rly is that so lad?

Which season and with whom and which league in particular?

was it like 10 seasons in btw on all regens squad?

cut to the chase for me plz

I'll cut to the chase, it was my third season with Inter Milan no regens, 4th season currently I won 16 in a row with 10 clean sheets in a row too, still unbeaten in the league recently slapped Napoli 5-1 away from home.

12 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

I'll cut to the chase, it was my third season with Inter Milan no regens, 4th season currently I won 16 in a row with 10 clean sheets in a row too, still unbeaten in the league recently slapped Napoli 5-1 away from home.

Thanks.

btw won the league the first 2 seasons or?

or any kind of trophies at all for that matter? :brock:

Edited by magicnut

8 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

There's no "Cuts Inside" PPMs

There are "Cuts Inside From Left Wing", "Cuts Inside From Right Wing", "Cuts Inside From Both Wings" PPMs

It's a very rate to see that a left footed player has "Cuts Inside From Left Wing" and a right footed has "Cuts Inside From Right Wing" because it would be a negative PPM but that's not true if a player has "Fairly Strong" or higher for the weak foot

Sorry for the confusion, This is what i mean

I have got Joel Campbell, He has "Very Strong Left foot" & "Cuts inside from both Wings" but he have a "Weak Right foot" so this makes a Negative PPM?

And Would it have been a OK PPM if he had "Fairly Strong Right foot" and is it Ok for tactic to have LW with Fairly Strong or higher Left foot?

Hope this clears my question.

Yesterday I got promoted with Albacete (14th predicted I think but not sure, in Spain's 2nd Division) being subchampion of the league using the combo Bloodlust-Executioner and conceding few goals per game. Nice work!

Now I don't now how to affront next year, because I cannot compete against the teams that are in the first division, but I will try to do my best! I will buy the best players I can using the filters although my budget is about 7 millions and nobody will want to come here. I will try loans as well. I will post my results here at the end of this appasionate year to come. 

3 hours ago, sverige91 said:

I have got Joel Campbell, He has "Very Strong Left foot" & "Cuts inside from both Wings" but he have a "Weak Right foot" so this makes a Negative PPM?

yes, in this case it's a negative PPM

3 hours ago, sverige91 said:

And Would it have been a OK PPM if he had "Fairly Strong Right foot" and is it Ok for tactic to have LW with Fairly Strong or higher Left foot?

For Bloodlust / Executioner you need a winger at the flank so if he "Cuts Inside" then it's a negative thing and "weak" foot rating makes it even worse