Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

You need create "filters" folder in the same folder where "tactics", "skins" ect folders, then you put the filters into the filters folders and you can import them in the game

I find Bloodlust / Executioner is the best combo at the moment

Thanks for getting back to me TFF, really appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all.

Is there any training schedules recommended to be used with these tactics? Or just leave them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, matty8787 said:

Hello all.

Is there any training schedules recommended to be used with these tactics? Or just leave them?

Hi,

I suggest using "Training Style - Balanced"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

I suggest using "Training Style - Balanced"

Thanks for the quick reply! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

No sorry don't know how to do that

Lad I dunno if u noticed or not ( I guess not ) but there is "hidden content" available on the tff post of all the previous tactics and the fmf files are still available on just about all previous tactics.

Heres the fmf specifically for raptor v4 https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=293687

 

hidden.jpg

Edited by magicnutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magicnutt said:

Lad I dunno if u noticed or not ( I guess not ) but there is "hidden content" available on the tff post of all the previous tactics and the fmf files are still available on just about all previous tactics.

Heres the fmf specifically for raptor v4 https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=293687

 

hidden.jpg

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2020 at 15:42, magicnutt said:

Well Vujevic saw it and we all know everything Zlatko says is true.This was on beta but on this patch actually strikers score typically even less..

messi.png

I'm playing on the current patch and Lukaku & Silva both scored 35 goals each in my third season, Haaland & Esposito my second choice strikers scored a combined amount of roughly 30 ish goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, TFF! Thank you for your decent contribution to a FM society. Could you make clear for me which tactic should I use for instant result? Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any tips for defending set pieces? Especially indirect free kicks, but also corners. That seems to be the biggest bane of my existence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, duxa92 said:

Hi, TFF! Thank you for your decent contribution to a FM society. Could you make clear for me which tactic should I use for instant result? Thx.

Hi mate,

Both tactics Bloodlust and Executioner can be used with Instant Result but you need to choose carefully.

This year I don't see there's a monster tactic which can be used all the time and to get good result need to use "attacking" and "defensive" tactics during matches and change them depends on the situation.

3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Do you have any tips for defending set pieces? Especially indirect free kicks, but also corners. That seems to be the biggest bane of my existence

The current defensive set pieces work fine for me, maybe you have some bad luck? Check the stat and how many do you conceded from corners and indirect free kicks at the end of the season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Is cerber considered a offensiv or defensiv tactic?

Yes. Cerber is an attacking tactic

 

7 minutes ago, ttsd said:

Hi,@Totalfootballfan, which tactics you think is the best with two sides of IW?

Hi,

IWs work good in Cerber style tactic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tff do you think playing executioner at home and bloodlust away is a goos idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi TFF, I play with slayer, I like this tactic too much. What do you think ? There is room for improvement

 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nonolo said:

Tff do you think playing executioner at home and bloodlust away is a goos idea?

Hi,

It might happen that during away matches at some point you start losing and in this case it makes sense to start using an attacking tactic like Executioner

It might happen that during home matches at some point you get a solid lead by 2 goals and in this case it makes sense to start suing a defensive like Bloodlust

As you can see in home matches and in away matches there will be always situations when both tactics should be used

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Filer974 said:

Hi TFF, I play with slayer, I like this tactic too much. What do you think ? There is room for improvement


 
 
 

Hi,

I'm trying to improve but no luck so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Totalfootballfan

I was loving life using the Public Beta V3 Destroyer tactic with Man Utd hammering teams in pre-season, keeping several clean sheets etc but now it is beginning to faulter.

I have tried using the same tactic with less-superior clubs and it has had the same affect pre-season but then failing to come good in the actual season. 

Is there a tactic you currently have that is similar to this or is there a better combination of tactics that I could be using which are similar to the 4-4-2 Destroyer.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

It might happen that during away matches at some point you start losing and in this case it makes sense to start using an attacking tactic like Executioner

It might happen that during home matches at some point you get a solid lead by 2 goals and in this case it makes sense to start suing a defensive like Bloodlust

As you can see in home matches and in away matches there will be always situations when both tactics should be used

 

I see fm20 is really frustrating me lately, i think i play a bit pro cycling manager for the time beeing. I tested a lot of tactics from the beginning because i was never really satisfied. Your tactics are the best in my mind on this game engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hubercik987 said:

Hi TFF,

what do you think, which is the best tactic for club Polish Ekstraklasa?

 

Hi,

I find Bloodlust / Execution is the best combo to play at the moment so try to fit your club into this combo

I find "Competent" rating for a position is good enough to play at this position

 

5 minutes ago, davecrossley said:

Hey @Totalfootballfan

I was loving life using the Public Beta V3 Destroyer tactic with Man Utd hammering teams in pre-season, keeping several clean sheets etc but now it is beginning to faulter.

I have tried using the same tactic with less-superior clubs and it has had the same affect pre-season but then failing to come good in the actual season. 

Is there a tactic you currently have that is similar to this or is there a better combination of tactics that I could be using which are similar to the 4-4-2 Destroyer.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work man.

 

Hi mate,

First of all, I suggest ignoring any results you get in pre-season playing friendly matches because AI teams don't play at their full strength in these matches and their results can be very misleading

Also, if you played with 4-4-2 then you should not have any problem to fit your team into Bloodlust / Executioner combo which I find is the best combo at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hubercik987 said:

Tff, which tactic should be Basic? 

 

I prefer a caution approach so I start matches with Bloodlust and then I see how it's going if I don't happy and I think I need to be more attacking then I switch for Executioner

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

I find Bloodlust / Execution is the best combo to play at the moment so try to fit your club into this combo

I find "Competent" rating for a position is good enough to play at this position

 

 

Hi mate,

First of all, I suggest ignoring any results you get in pre-season playing friendly matches because AI teams don't play at their full strength in these matches and their results can be very misleading

Also, if you played with 4-4-2 then you should not have any problem to fit your team into Bloodlust / Executioner combo which I find is the best combo at the moment

Great, thank you @Totalfootballfan for getting back to me.

Regarding the IWBs, what’s the reasoning behind one being supportive and one attacking? I presume this isn’t a mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, davecrossley said:

Great, thank you @Totalfootballfan for getting back to me.

Regarding the IWBs, what’s the reasoning behind one being supportive and one attacking? I presume this isn’t a mistake

Yes, the left on (S) and the right on (A), it balances the attack and the defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yes, the left on (S) and the right on (A), it balances the attack and the defense

It's correct that Executioner doesn't have this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, KennedyBakircioglu said:

I'm having great success combining Bloodlust v3 and Executioner v2, cheers @Totalfootballfan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watford, predicted 11th

Bloodlust V3

A sim test of the 1st season

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league

 

bloodlust-v3-watford-1.thumb.png.29de9ad96c85e65d563cc2b029fe5c06.png

 

bloodlust-v3-watford-2.thumb.png.7148bc0f51a5fd440280447ae37dc3d9.png

 

bloodlust-v3-watford-3.thumb.png.96e7c4b232b359b09184d3045b7767fb.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totalfootballfan

Question, i'm in my 4th season on my Inter save using Raptor V4, my question is why haven't my two central midfielders got green links for good chemistry together? both full backs and wingers on either side have green links, my two Centre Backs have it and so do my strikers but not my midfielders despite them being in the same mentor groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Question, i'm in my 4th season on my Inter save using Raptor V4, my question is why haven't my two central midfielders got green links for good chemistry together? both full backs and wingers on either side have green links, my two Centre Backs have it and so do my strikers but not my midfielders despite them being in the same mentor groups.

Mate, I suggest not to pay much attention to "green links", it's not important thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man City

Executioner V2

A sim test of the 1st season

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league

 

exec-v2-mc-1.thumb.png.a07cb4393dc3ab780295ab306dd2f637.png

 

exec-v2-mc-2.thumb.png.91d82fd8e6aab0deb30edb4f3c3c650c.png

 

exec-v2-mc-3.thumb.png.b141fe223bc348ddf50da2ce0fa02bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ygooh7 said:

hey TFF, the Pyromancer will be a new version?

Hi mate,

So I haven't found any improvements for Pyromancer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought i will post some results from my 2nd season with Leicester. i'm using Ashbringer v1 / Cerber v1 combo.

tabela.png

tabela2.png

tabela3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, i dont know if this is asked before, if a LW with Natural left foot have PPM "Cuts inside" , Is this a bad PPM? or it doesnt matter, only things that matters that Right foot on Right and left on left?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sverige91 said:

Sorry, i dont know if this is asked before, if a LW with Natural left foot have PPM "Cuts inside" , Is this a bad PPM? or it doesnt matter, only things that matters that Right foot on Right and left on left?

Thanks

There's no "Cuts Inside" PPMs

There are "Cuts Inside From Left Wing", "Cuts Inside From Right Wing", "Cuts Inside From Both Wings" PPMs

It's a very rate to see that a left footed player has "Cuts Inside From Left Wing" and a right footed has "Cuts Inside From Right Wing" because it would be a negative PPM but that's not true if a player has "Fairly Strong" or higher for the weak foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello TFF, I have questions if CRUSHER tactics are defensive and SLAYER offensive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, domel said:

 

Hello TFF, I have questions if CRUSHER tactics are defensive and SLAYER offensive?

Hi,

Slayer is a defensive tactic and Crusher is an offensive tactic but Slayer / Crusher combo is much less effective then Bloodlust / Executioner combo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

my friend, one more thing you say it is the best combination but also in smaller clubs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, domel said:

 


my friend, one more thing you say it is the best combination but also in smaller clubs?

I find that Bloodlust / Executioner is the best combo for any club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2020 at 15:27, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Raptor V4 is still good on the latest update you should put the tactic back on OP. I Just won the league and broke some records, 32 league wins and 99 points, and I also won the Champions League vs Man City 4-0 who previously won it twice in a row, this was my third season.

Rly is that so lad?

Which season and with whom and which league in particular?

was it like 10 seasons in btw on all regens squad?

cut to the chase for me plz

Edited by magicnutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI TFF

 

For Executioner SC position, do we need inverted foot? Left foot strong on SCR? 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blubz said:

HI TFF

 

For Executioner SC position, do we need inverted foot? Left foot strong on SCR? 

Thanks. 

Hi,

I suggest using inverted foot for the strikers but that's isn't that important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...