FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

ok fair enough. i'm far from being expert, so i just though it could be useful if such possibility would exist. shame there is no.

The roles and duties are very tricky, there could be only 5% difference or even smaller between some roles/duties if you also tweak the PIs and there could be like 30% difference between some other roles  

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The roles and duties are very tricky, there could be only 5% difference or even smaller between some roles/duties if you also tweak the PIs and there could be like 30% difference between some other roles  

i get it. possible but too much to do to make it worth. thanks for clarification.

12 games to the end ! All season Cerber v3! AM takes care of all team talks and press conferences, and general training too! 

(Second Season - promoted from VNL North) 

sss.JPG

Edited by Jonas91

Champion ! last two months of the season were hard, 2 straight losses (FM'ed on both ) got the morale down a bit and took a little for them to get up again with some draws on the mix! Even then great overachieving even if i had ended up 2nd , 3rd or even 4th! 

sss.JPG

6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Changing SS(A) to AP(A) will have a huge impact, these roles have very different behavior

What if I change my ML and MR into AML and AMR for Cerber V3? Is there going to be a huge impact on how the team plays? There are just too many players that are natural in AMR/AML positions yet not even competent in the ML and MR positions.

Edited by dasty

8 minutes ago, dasty said:

What if I change my ML and MR into AML and AMR for Cerber V3? Is there going to be a huge impact on how the team plays? There are just too many players that are natural in AMR/AML positions yet not even competent in the ML and MR positions.

Ehh… Mate, I would also prefer using AML/AMR positions because there are more player for AML/AMR positions but that change will have a significant negative impact

3 minutes ago, Simonmeds said:

Is Lewandowski not suitible for this tactic? As my leading striker he have only scored 5 in 17 games.

it just might be that tactic doesn't work for your team. for me Ashbringer v1 was a lot better than newer tactics by TFF, unil most recent patch.

4 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

it just might be that tactic doesn't work for your team. for me Ashbringer v1 was a lot better than newer tactics by TFF, unil most recent patch.

You think? Based on a quick look I think Bayern have a team that suits the tactic. I’m winning matches, it’s just that Lewandowski doesn’t score that much.

1 minute ago, Simonmeds said:

You think? Based on a quick look I think Bayern have a team that suits the tactic. I’m winning matches, it’s just that Lewandowski doesn’t score that much.

my team suits most of tactics by TFF yet for some reasons not all are giving me as good result as other. if you're winning then it's ok imo.

1 hour ago, Simonmeds said:

Someone like Timo Werner perhaps?

Timo Werner also has own weak sides, for example, he lacks Decisions, Composure, Dribbling and Technique

1 hour ago, fmjonek said:

Haaland is man to go in every team

I would considered him only if you play with the Winter Transfer update where he got a boost of his attributes

Haaland lacks Dribbling, Technique, Acceleration and Agility

A perfect striker for Cerber V3 would be Mbappe, Salah, Mane, Messi, Neymar, Griezmann, Heung-Min Son, Sergio Agüero, Paulo Dybala, Gabriel Jesus, Alexandre Lacazette

so Moussa Dembele should be good.

edit: lol stupid me, forgot to change language in game. i will translate lol

Decisions: 13

Composure: 15

Dribbling: 15

Technique:15

Acceleration: 16

Agility : 16

Finishing: 16

Off ball: 17

md.png

Edited by fmjonek

32 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

Decisions: 13

Composure: 15

Dribbling: 15

Technique:15

Acceleration: 16

Agility : 16

Finishing: 16

Off ball: 17

The striker in Cerber V3 should create through balls opportunities and react faster on through balls passes than the opposition defenders so if his Anticipation, Off The Ball and Decisions attribute are higher than Anticipation, Positions and Decisions attributes of the defenders then he'll do that job well

Also, he must be faster than the defenders and he should be good at running with the ball so he need good speed and dribbling skills

And of course, he should be good at scoring goals so he should have high Finishing, Composure, Decisions, Concentration

Also, high Technique attribute helps in all areas, the higher Technique, the more a player can do with the ball

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The striker in Cerber V3 should create through balls opportunities and react faster on through balls passes than the opposition defenders so if his Anticipation and Off The Ball attribute are higher than Anticipation and Positions attribute of the defenders then he'll do that job well

Also, he must be faster than the defenders and he should be good at running with the ball so he need good speed and dribbling skills

And of course, he should be good at scoring goals so he should have high Finishing, Composure, Decisions, Concentration

Also, high Technique attribute helps in all areas, the higher Technique, the more a player can do with the ball

sound like Moussa Dembele will be my new striker in Leicester :)

hey TFF  where do i unlearn him ? cant find it in the game

in training under his PPM list is a button "new PPM". you pick coach, what type of PPM to learn/unlearn (going back for ball is in positioning), pick specific one from list, if coach dissagree just say you know better.

Edited by fmjonek

19 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

sound like Moussa Dembele will be my new striker in Leicester :)

He's 146CA/156PA so I'd say for Leicester he'll be a very good player

moussa.thumb.png.a22247b138d1e1598bae473a33072426.png

Of course, he isn't Mbappé who is 181CA/196PA :)

mbappe-2.thumb.png.4b2787ef2438e46cb2dd723fd6ab6c92.png

Also, if Haaland reaches his 178PA and increases his Dribbling and Technique skill then he'll become also one of the best choice for Cerber V3

haaland.thumb.png.8c310b365794753939b169daa88fd58a.png

i'm in 3rd season so Dembele probably reached his PA already. about Mbappe. yeah, probably impossible as system of club growing reputation and financial abilities is completely broken in FM. in FM 19 i played about 8 season with West Ham. last few seasons i won few titles and i won CL 3 times, yet players were still crying about going to bigger club, those bigger clubs i've beaten so many time already. plus i've made over 1 billion in profit for club, just on transfers, still board was always moaning that club is not in great financial situation so they cut my transfer budged. never got more than 60m at start of season.

thing are looking similliar in my Leicester save. so yeah. based on this experience i think i will never buy Mbappe.

Edited by fmjonek

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Heh... of course, mate... as Leicester it would be a bit hard to buy Mbappe :D

I'm just giving examples of some "perfect" strikers for Cerber V3 tactic 

i mean, if i manage to build team that  wins PL and CL (i'm on good path to it) i won't be able to buy him anyway. i will never get enough money from board (even i'm making a lot of profit for club) plus grow of reputation of clubs is joke in FM. i don't know how many titles you have to win to be considered a BIG club.

Edited by fmjonek

24 minutes ago, matty8787 said:

Team as a whole plays well in the Cerber I gotta admit but the CAM I can't get any consistency out of.

Usually, the AMC in Cerber V3 is among the lowest rated positions in the tactic, he doesn't score many and also doesn't produce many assistances but he does other important job in the tactic which isn't rated high by the current ME

8 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Usually, the AMC in Cerber V3 is among the lowest rated positions in the tactic, he doesn't score many and also doesn't produce many assistances but he does other important job in the tactic which isn't rated high by the current ME

Ok cheers for that, saves me going out and buying another thinking this guy is a dud! :D

hmpf...i`m not getting warm with the newest tactics Cerber and Fury.
@the winterpause i training it and the first 4-5 matches i couldn`t win. Even vs lower teams.
Unbeaten the first half of the season and within the first 6 matches, second half of the season, 2 losses already.
So i will stay with the great Raptor4 tactic and wait for a fresh 2 Striker-Tactic.

I will try this tactic for a longer period. Screen coming soon. :)

Edited by Nebuuu

great tactic the cerberus v3!

I made two friendlies won 8-1 and 8-0, one cup won 4-1 and one championship won 3-0.

I've always used cerberus because I didn't need to change and switch to fury v1.

I hope there are no other updates so that it can continue the season that has just started and not throw everything in the wind.

great tff, with your tactics nothing is impossible!

hi tff, let's say you are playing in a lower league. how would you buy your players? Because with your filters you cannot reach any player... remove filter by filter till you get someone... or lower the number of atributes?

or even if you were playing high league there's a lot of players you cannot buy... how would you proceed?

thanks

Edited by rlemos

And another question sometimes i have some dificulties to understand which player can help more to the next game, i mean which player has the best form and will be able to play the next game? What do you think about that?

my point is sometimes you player 2 3 games in a row and everything good, after 4th one a player will do a lot of mistakes and something like that? how can figth that? should i be more carefull when i select the players?

Edited by rlemos

1 hour ago, rlemos said:

how would you buy your players? Because with your filters you cannot reach any player... remove filter by filter till you get someone... or lower the number of atributes?

or even if you were playing high league there's a lot of players you cannot buy... how would you proceed?

thanks

One thing that works for me is to do a league comparison of my club players, compared to the rest of the league.

You'll notice that in Lower League, the highest attributes might be between 10 - 12.

If I were in your shoes, I would use the same filters that TFF uses, but lower ideal attribute number by what's considered "best attribute numbers in the league".

Also, on the OP, TFF has a guideline for filtering players - just use lower attribute numbers relevant for the league you play in

51 minutes ago, rlemos said:

hi tff, let's say you are playing in a lower league. how would you buy your players? Because with your filters you cannot reach any player... remove filter by filter till you get someone... or lower the number of atributes?

thanks

Hi,

The filters can be adjusted to be used in any league and with any team, consider them as a base that can be tweaked to fit you league / team.

if you play in lower leagues then I suggest just focusing on getting players with such CA that would be the highest CA for your league and they can have just few key attributes for the position at high level.

57 minutes ago, rlemos said:

And another question sometimes i have some dificulties to understand which player can help more to the next game, i mean which player has the best form and will be able to play the next game? What do you think about that?

my point is sometimes you player 2 3 games in a row and everything good, after 4th one a player will do a lot of mistakes and something like that? how can figth that? should i be more carefull when i select the players?

The good past form doesn't guaranty that the future form will be also good. :)

Let's say you are Man City and your 3 previous matches were against Norwich, Sheffield united and Brighton, in this case the current from of your players should be just great because highly likely you destroyed those teams and all your players got very high ratings and now your next 3 matches should be against Liverpool, Barcelona and Chelsea so the future form of your players highly likely will be much worse than the current form because there'll be 3 very difficult matches on your way. 

So...the 2nd half of the season started. Was unbeaten so far with Hertha BSC, 1st Seasonhalf.
Played the first match (4-1 vs Mainz) with RaptorV4 from TFF and switched to CerberV3 & Combo.
Got 4 Draws (2 of them OMEGA-unlucky...), 9 wins after 13 Matches with CerberV3.
So all in all above average performance, 1st season with Hertha BSC. Normally the club is lowmidfield or even lower atm.

There were some good wins vs Bayern (4-3, Hattrick Piatek), Schalke (6-0) , Union (3-0, Berlin Derby) and Dortmund (1-0, place 8 atm).
I`ve struggled vs smaller Clubs like Augsburg (0-0) and Köln (0-0), even when switching to Fury.

But also great comebacks like the last cup-quarterfinal match vs Leverkusen@home.
My team was 0-1 back, got the equalizer and then min. 1-2 again...
..but 85. Min 2-2, 88. Min 3-2, thanks to a corner.

Also Piatek just exploded this season, so far.
26 Goals in 29 Leaguematches.

The seasonfinal vs Bayern Munich will be a thriller. There is only a 1 Point difference between us.
I hope they will choke. :D

I have to play vs Freiburg (A), M`Gladbach (H), National Cup-Semifinal, Paderborn (A), Düsseldorf (H) and Frankfurt (A), which looks absolutely possible to get many points together.
Bayern has to play National Cup Quarterfinal vs Gladbach (A), Union (A), Atl. Madrid 2x@ CL Quarterfinal, Dortmund (H), Freiburg (A), M`Gladbach (H) and Paderborn (A), which is alot more to carry imo.

So...Season-Endscreens coming soon. Wish me luck bros :lol:

20200226141828_1.jpg

20200226142032_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu

13 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

So...the 2nd half of the season started. Was unbeaten so far with Hertha BSC, 1st Seasonhalf.
Played the first match (4-1 vs Mainz) with RaptorV4 from TFF and switched to CerberV3 & Combo.
Got 4 Draws (2 of them OMEGA-unlucky...), 9 wins after 13 Matches with CerberV3.
So all in all above average performance, 1st season with Hertha BSC. Normally the club is lowmidfield or even lower atm.

I wish you good luck, mate. :)

Btw, I'd say comparing the 1st half and the 2nd half of the season isn't a good estimate and it could be very misleading.

For example, it could be that in the 1st half you played vs stronger teams at home which greatly improves your results vs stronger team and in the 2nd half you played vs stronger team away which greatly decreases your result vs stronger team and it's a completely a normal thing when your result in the 1st half could be very different from the 2nd.

Also, one half of the season is just 18 matches and it's a like a drop in the ocean because in my testing I see that results can vary up to 30% after more than 100 matches and could you just imagine how result can vary just only after 18 matches.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Totalfootballfan:

I wish you good luck, mate. :)

Btw, I'd say comparing the 1st half and the 2nd half of the season isn't a good estimate and it could be very misleading.

For example, it could be that in the 1st half you played vs stronger teams at home which greatly improves your results vs stronger team and in the 2nd half you played vs stronger team away which greatly decreases your result vs stronger team and it's a completely a normal thing when your result in the 1st half could be very different from the 2nd.

Also, one half of the season is just 18 matches and it's a like a drop in the ocean because in my testing I see that results can vary up to 30% after more than 100 matches and could you just imagine how result can vary just only after 18 matches.

Completely agree. That`s true. :)

13 minutes ago, earthomac1 said:

Hi Mr.TFF will you have a plan to make 442 formation tactic ? I'm really missed this formation 

Hi.

At this moment in my tests "Cerber" approach beats "442" approach so I don't see the point of sharing any 442 formation tactic but of course, if I manager to create a 442 tactic that will be more efficient than Cerber then I'll share it :)