[FM20] [SKIN] Tad'20 v. 1.2.2 (01/06/2020) and Teal'20 v.1.1 (31/12/2019)

Wozzie

Hi, Enjoying the skin. I use 110% zoom, and have been adjusting a few things. How do I change the height of the info in the blue bars here. I want to drop the top one and the bottom one down a little. I managed to do this on the clubs but cannot find how to do it on the nations.

image.thumb.png.d682870d4d3936537d3e3b6c36d444b2.png

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Also... how can i reduce the size of these boxes in both the nations and the clubs? (this is in the club overview screen)

image.thumb.png.39b11cd29dbb88390cc9e7170028b275.png

Most containers were "pixel-tailored" for 1920x1080, so any modifications probably are going to be huge pain in the a. Edit "club/woz/nation overview staff panel" for nations, "club/woz/club overview staff panel" for clubs and every file that is mentioned inside those two (for example Capt: "person/woz/woz person snapshot club overview C").

30 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Hi, Enjoying the skin. I use 110% zoom, and have been adjusting a few things. How do I change the height of the info in the blue bars here. I want to drop the top one and the bottom one down a little. I managed to do this on the clubs but cannot find how to do it on the nations.

image.thumb.png.d682870d4d3936537d3e3b6c36d444b2.png

Last 11 and stadium pictures for nations (especially those with more than one national stadium like Brazil) are quite unique, so I needed few workarounds to show them properly. Check "team/woz/stadium information combined panel".

On 01/05/2020 at 20:05, Tilling said:

Can you see the weak foot of the player in the opposition instructions with these skins? The current skin I'm using doesn't allow for that without fiddling quite extensively with the settings, which is very frustrating

20200503130439_1.thumb.jpg.221f1122e68f8b7a715a7a8bdd7c0fb0.jpg

As in the base skin.

47 minutes ago, Tilling said:

I meant more if you click the little I for information button in the pop up, but I'll give this a whirl anyway and check myself

"Little I" in Tad'20 looks like this:

obraz.thumb.png.ddc9c028e3faf1131a48e474cf0e69f5.png

@Wozzie

I love the way you have the player face and the jersey in the pop up panel.  I'm trying to put that look into my main player panenl (on another skin).  Do you have any idea how I could get that look into the main player panel?  I'm having trouble making changes to the main player panel in general.  Each time I make a change it causes a chain reaction of truoble.

On 03/05/2020 at 16:42, Enos said:

@Wozzie

I love the way you have the player face and the jersey in the pop up panel.  I'm trying to put that look into my main player panenl (on another skin).  Do you have any idea how I could get that look into the main player panel?  I'm having trouble making changes to the main player panel in general.  Each time I make a change it causes a chain reaction of truoble.

I'd recommend asking the autor of the skin you are using - which file is responsible for showing certain part of the page, as there are many ways to show what is in the player profile. The code of Tad'20 is rather simple, and there are not many files to edit. Face and jersey widgets are in player overview panel.xml

1 minute ago, Wozzie said:

I'd recommend asking the autor of the skin you are using - which file is responsible for showing certain part of the page, as there are many ways to show what is in the player profile. The code of Tad'20 is rather simple, and there are not many files to edit. Face and jersey widgets are in player overview panel.xml

Thanks.  I already asked the author and he said he was too busy to help me.  

3 hours ago, toto94zou said:

Hello can we have the choice (when we move the mouse over the circle to display the player's attributes) to display the attribute analysis ? like on this skin please

essaie.png

It's possible, but it would impose bigger size of entire panel, so I'm not convinced.

obraz.thumb.png.bfb049b27f448ea0f7cde2479f29304e.png   obraz.thumb.png.1e672607a3de33fd70c6c48615c24882.png  obraz.thumb.png.5c96298980c674317ff45a39c0ee15fe.png

Edited by Wozzie

1 hour ago, toto94zou said:

Is it possible to show things to modify to see what it's like for me? please

The code may differ as I've made many modifications since 1.1, but in "\panels\player\player overview popup panel.xml" you'll need to modify  <!-- Middle row of large panels --> part:

<!-- Middle row of large panels -->
	<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" priority="1" save_session_state="true" default_item="patt" height="445">	 	
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="1"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/woz/player attributes panel" id="patt" late_loading="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes"/>
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
			</widget>
			<widget file="player/woz/player attribute analyser panel" id="pazn" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" late_loading="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis[COMMENT: player overview; title for a panel showing an attribute analyisis diagram]" />
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
			</widget>		
	</container>

il y a 13 minutes, Wozzie a dit :

The code may differ as I've made many modifications since 1.1, but in "\panels\player\player overview popup panel.xml" you'll need to modify  <!-- Middle row of large panels --> part:

<!-- Middle row of large panels -->
	<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" priority="1" save_session_state="true" default_item="patt" height="445">	 	
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="1"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/woz/player attributes panel" id="patt" late_loading="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes"/>
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
			</widget>
			<widget file="player/woz/player attribute analyser panel" id="pazn" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" late_loading="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis[COMMENT: player overview; title for a panel showing an attribute analyisis diagram]" />
					</record>
			</widget>		
	</container>

thank you here is what its gives me nothing is displayed ...

bug.png

12 minutes ago, toto94zou said:

thank you here is what its gives me nothing is displayed ...

bug.png

I don't know what went wrong, sorry. Downloaded 1.1, swapped this container, reloaded skin and it works for me.

On 18/03/2020 at 14:39, Wozzie said:

Yeah, I've noticed this issue with Tad'20 player pic when sidebar has icons & text and will do minor update on this (player pic will get the fixed instead of relative width). Maybe I'll use @thiagod22 idea, but would prefer larger logos.

20200318133256_1.thumb.jpg.a7faa1201b56208dd248f5eaa6727a6a.jpg

Any chance you could share this panel anyway? I really like how it looks! Another thing I noticed is that the Tad skin the national logo is arranged in front of the player photo, and can partially cover it when the photo is very wide (a player with a large afro for example). And this is with no zoom and standard resolution. Also, I think in the normal Tad version of the skin the kit graphic would look better if it was cropped to a shape with rounded corners, similarly to the box it sits in.

Edited by laurentius82

18 hours ago, toto94zou said:

if not can you send the file? to see what is changing

I don't have this file anymore - just checked if it works or not. As I said I made other modifications so sending that file might have caused other containers vanish.

2 hours ago, laurentius82 said:

Any chance you could share this panel anyway? I really like how it looks! Another thing I noticed is that the Tad skin the national logo is arranged in front of the player photo, and can partially cover it when the photo is very wide (a player with a large afro for example). And this is with no zoom and standard resolution.

Same story, I don't have this file anymore. At the moment I'm thinking of releasing the next version, which looks a little different (and it's not finished yet):

obraz.thumb.png.4f7b3f42c215b72ab0e1f344b8b55cae.png

Part of the container you mentioned was moved into player overview attributes panel:

obraz.thumb.png.6c900ad4625e19e15eb0fb5b42acec9c.png

Also, I think in the normal Tad version of the skin the kit graphic would look better if it was cropped to a shape with rounded corners, similarly to the box it sits in.

De gustibus... mate.

3 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

I don't have this file anymore - just checked if it works or not. As I said I made other modifications so sending that file might have caused other containers vanish.

Same story, I don't have this file anymore. At the moment I'm thinking of releasing the next version, which looks a little different (and it's not finished yet):

obraz.thumb.png.4f7b3f42c215b72ab0e1f344b8b55cae.png

Part of the container you mentioned was moved into player overview attributes panel:

obraz.thumb.png.6c900ad4625e19e15eb0fb5b42acec9c.png

De gustibus... mate.

No worries, new version look very nice! Looking forward for the release! =)

4 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

How can I remove the attributes in the player screen so i see coloured boxes instead of attribute numbers? 

image.thumb.png.58ddbab899f89d19c3c0e6fabbf5a41d.png

I can't manage it so far, not sure what files to amend / add ( I was looking at this thread): 

Easiest way for me is to edit "[...]\panels\player\woz\player attributes panel.xml", and in line no. 22 (record id) add very high font size (size="800").

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="0">
        <record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre, can_scale" colour="fg" size="800" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>
      </record>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am playing with LowRes and 85% zoom and Ive got a few questions

1. How Can I Delete the DNA and making Number 2 a bit wider ? 

And How Can I delete Number 3 on the picture ? 

Sorry for my english haha

Unbenannt.png

On 24/05/2020 at 10:51, VinSulti said:

Hi, i am playing with LowRes and 85% zoom and Ive got a few questions

1. How Can I Delete the DNA and making Number 2 a bit wider ? 

And How Can I delete Number 3 on the picture ? 

Sorry for my english haha

Unbenannt.png

You have to edit "[...]\panels\player\player overview panel.xml"

16 hours ago, Fabregas_04 said:

Is there a bug on match day where the "Pause/Play/Continue" etc button is white with white text, the text turns grey when you hover over the button? Kinda spoiling things a little bit.

There is wrong text colour and for some competitions it's white on white, I agree. AFAIR just one panel has to be edited "[...]\panels\match\match continue panel.xml", change in line 16. colour="secondary".

4 hours ago, Wozzie said:

You have to edit "[...]\panels\player\player overview panel.xml"

There is wrong text colour and for some competitions it's white on white, I agree. AFAIR just one panel has to be edited "[...]\panels\match\match continue panel.xml", change in line 16. colour="secondary".

Seems to have done the job. Thanks, much appreciated :thup:

One other thing if you've got the time. When I get messages in my inbox about scouts finishing assignments, the results are all in black text on the dark background and I was wondering how to change that or if there was a missing panel or something?

8 hours ago, Fabregas_04 said:

One other thing if you've got the time. When I get messages in my inbox about scouts finishing assignments, the results are all in black text on the dark background and I was wondering how to change that or if there was a missing panel or something?

How does it look on core FM skin? Could you post both pics?

Edited by Wozzie

This is even in the default skin since the changes to the Dark Skin (dark background in several screens including mailbox) back in November 2019, the font color was not changed in the Scouting Assignment Completed message and it was not fixed since this. Several people raised it.

9 hours ago, Wozzie said:

How does it look on core FM skin? Could you post both pics?

8 hours ago, keysi said:

This is even in the default skin since the changes to the Dark Skin (dark background in several screens including mailbox) back in November 2019, the font color was not changed in the Scouting Assignment Completed message and it was not fixed since this. Several people raised it.

There we go, it's an SI problem. I didn't realise because I've not used the SI skins at all since they caused me to vomit violently approximately 5 seconds after initially seeing them. Apologies.

Loving the new version! One slight mod I'd like to do is to have the same background graphic that is used behind the team logo in the player attributes screen to also appear behind the team and national logos in the player profile screen. Trying to browse through the xml files but it would help a lot and be much appreciated if someone could point to the right piece of code to copy and where.

31 minutes ago, laurentius82 said:

Loving the new version! One slight mod I'd like to do is to have the same background graphic that is used behind the team logo in the player attributes screen to also appear behind the team and national logos in the player profile screen. Trying to browse through the xml files but it would help a lot and be much appreciated if someone could point to the right piece of code to copy and where.

I've tried it, and for me it doesn't look well on coloured bg.

obraz.thumb.png.c73e092f67e1bd2fcf8c80b56f6dd4a7.png   obraz.thumb.png.3e134b4b7d1ede70236b0a7b6de00f59.png

"[...]\Tad Twenty 1.2\panels\player\player overview panel.xml", line ~320:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tl0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="400" width="800" image_alignment="bottom" red_replacement="woz_3rd" blue_replacement="fg" transparency="0.25">
				<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-95" priority="1"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="20" priority="1"/>
	</widget>	

12 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

I've tried it, and for me it doesn't look well on coloured bg.

obraz.thumb.png.c73e092f67e1bd2fcf8c80b56f6dd4a7.png   obraz.thumb.png.3e134b4b7d1ede70236b0a7b6de00f59.png

"[...]\Tad Twenty 1.2\panels\player\player overview panel.xml", line ~320:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tl0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="400" width="800" image_alignment="bottom" red_replacement="woz_3rd" blue_replacement="fg" transparency="0.25">
				<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-95" priority="1"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="20" priority="1"/>
	</widget>	

Thanks a lot mate!  To me the one on the left looks good, but with the transparency-containing logos on the right it gets a bit messy... But I'll try it out!

Perhaps if the graphic was a bit darker (less transparency?) it might look cleaner?

9 hours ago, makul said:

@Wozzie thanks for your work mate, I have a question: how I can move this logos to de left?

Sin título

It's not easy to re-scale a custom skin. Many files need changing, sadly.

Location: "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.2\panels\person\woz\woz person snapshot club overview C.xml[...] C - captain, KP - key player, HP ...

1 hour ago, Djuicer said:

Moving players in the TC in tad 1.2 has a small bug? the positions are really small and kinda hard to "hit".

Otherwise, great skin. KUTGW! :applause: 

My fault :idiot: I've doubled Id's in the same file. Swap files "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.2\panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview.xml"

obraz.thumb.png.f07e7f118b689026cd9f1085dc0fc273.png

Edited by Wozzie

15 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

My fault :idiot: I've doubled Id's in the same file. Swap files "[...]\Tad Twenty 1.2\panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview.xml"

obraz.thumb.png.f07e7f118b689026cd9f1085dc0fc273.png

tactics icon info panel overview.xml 7.51 kB · 0 downloads

Fantastic, thank you :D:thup:

seems this created a new problem though. The player names under the roles/duties are gone. Its the same in your pic too.

dkxrgWN.jpg

Edited by Djuicer

29 minutes ago, leeb85 said:

Hi there,

Wow this is the best skin I have seen so far.

Any chance there will be a version for laptop users 1366 *768.

Thanks

I doubt. I made an attempt to make one page rescallable like in default FM skin, but it was not as good as I wanted. The code which is meant to prioritize containers is not intuitive, some parts were missing or cut. Time is scarce, and I prefere to improve things I know I'll use myself.

Just a random question.

When I click to the kit within the tactic screen/pitch it will show me instructions, roles details etc. When I tried to use your version with the player faces, it will open the player profile even if you click to the kit.

Do you think if there is some solution within the panel to edit it?

4 hours ago, Wozzie said:

I doubt. I made an attempt to make one page rescallable like in default FM skin, but it was not as good as I wanted. The code which is meant to prioritize containers is not intuitive, some parts were missing or cut. Time is scarce, and I prefere to improve things I know I'll use myself.

That's a shame can you recommend and skins for laptop users ?

2 hours ago, keysi said:

Just a random question.

When I click to the kit within the tactic screen/pitch it will show me instructions, roles details etc. When I tried to use your version with the player faces, it will open the player profile even if you click to the kit.

Do you think if there is some solution within the panel to edit it?

:onmehead:There is. wants_mouse_events="false" in line 122.

<!-- profile picture -->
		<container>
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1, 40" offset="0" gap="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="1" apply_to_children="true"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
			<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="prop" wants_mouse_events="false">
				<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
				<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
				<flags id="image_alignment" value="right,top" />
				<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
					<list id="value">
						<boolean value="false" />
					</list>
				</attachment>
				</record>
			</widget>
			<container class="spacer" id="kizS"/>
	</container>

12 minutes ago, leeb85 said:

That's a shame can you recommend and skins for laptop users ?

Haven't tried any lower resolution skin, so I cannot recommend one, but latest TCS (1.5) introduced LowRes, so maybe it's worth checking.