[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Timo. 

Want to ask you. Are you updates working stable? I want to start new long career, but I am afraid that after 3rd season 4th will not start. 

Have you tested all updates together when playing long save?

Update 06/04/20:

fu0k.png WAFU Competitions 

uhd4.png J.League Cup / Copa Sudamericana Championship 

Citation

I had certain remarks on the fact that the clubs did not go in leagues of the champions of Asia, Africa or Caribbean. It is true but it is not the regulations of the nations but the rules of continental competitions. This is also why I remake the continental competitions so that it reflects reality.

For information, I ALWAYS do things for free and donations just help me keep going. So if you have requests, I'm listening but offer me money, no thanks ... I'm doing this just for fun, if you like my creation. Make me a donation if you want, but just say "thank you" it's very great. have fun !!

Edited by Timo61

Timo... 

question... I know you like to start from scratch on files however if I passed a file off to you from someone’s making with permission would you be able to make the CIS league (Canadian university league in real life) in the Canadian file of yellow on here..

Edited by Fmfan00

il y a 4 minutes, Fmfan00 a dit :

Timo... 

question... I know you like to start from scratch on files however if I passed a file off to you from someone’s making with permission would you be able to make the CIS league (Canadian university league in real life) in the Canadian file of yellow on here..

Yes it's true, I don't like to modify other people's creations ^^ And I don't like creating clubs too much, which I like about the structures and organization but I listen to any proposal ... Send me an MP with more precision.

Just now, Timo61 said:

Yes it's true, I don't like to modify other people's creations ^^ And I don't like creating clubs too much, which I like about the structures and organization but I listen to any proposal ... Send me an MP with more precision.

Now when you mean precision basically what I’m requesting ?

33 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

If it’s team registration for players I normally just vacation for the day and it fixes it every season...

No its other teams not registering players until the mid season transfer window. I don't know what causes the bug but the Vanuatu Premier League has the issue in my game and for the first half of the season teams just play their youngsters. 

Screenshot (36).png

12 minutes ago, Ultras500 said:

No its other teams not registering players until the mid season transfer window. I don't know what causes the bug but the Vanuatu Premier League has the issue in my game and for the first half of the season teams just play their youngsters. 

Screenshot (36).png

Did u post it I. THe bugs section of the website?

4 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Did u post it I. THe bugs section of the website?

No but i am pretty sure someone else has.

The other bug is the one you reffered to where the squad registration puts in playing positions rather than the In/Out selection but as you said that is fixed by holidaying.

There is another registration bug where the game doesn't recognise Oceanic players as being exempt from Non-Eu rules in the coupe de france. That one is really annoying as you can't do anything and end up getting fined £2000 as you have to play 7 players from the last match which you can't.

i did post this bug in the editor bugs section and they took some files and had a look at it. i was having this issue with another megapack but i know timos pack has had this issue as well in the past.

@ratio1618

Which leagues are effected with you and are they leagues you managed in? My save so far I have only managed in Vanuatu and New Caledonia, I got the bug with Vanuatu and New Caledonia doesn't have registration. From what I can tell no other leagues have had the issue in my save so I am wondering if the bug kicks in when you manage in a league with registration?

I dunno i had a theory its only in leagues you are managing in. I had only came across the issue in Japan when i was managing there, i didnt really check when i managed in San Marino earlier.

Whenever you check any other league they all seem to be registering fine, if you can find a league not registering in a league you arent managing let me know. I abandoned my journeyman becuase of this error so i cant check the save as i am working on the Tier 11 English file Right now.

9 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

I dunno i had a theory its only in leagues you are managing in. I had only came across the issue in Japan when i was managing there, i didnt really check when i managed in San Marino earlier.

Whenever you check any other league they all seem to be registering fine, if you can find a league not registering in a league you arent managing let me know. I abandoned my journeyman becuase of this error so i cant check the save as i am working on the Tier 11 English file Right now.

I hope not, put 11 and half days into this save.

G'Day Timo!

Thank you for all the time, work and effort you put into these editor data files, much appreciated.

I'm from Australia and if your planning to do the Australian League system, I'll be willing to help. Ask me and I'll do my research and give you a pyramid that you can use for an Australian file.

Once again thank you for your hardwork and dedication.

7 minutes ago, Boofhead54 said:

G'Day Timo!

Thank you for all the time, work and effort you put into these editor data files, much appreciated.

I'm from Australia and if your planning to do the Australian League system, I'll be willing to help. Ask me and I'll do my research and give you a pyramid that you can use for an Australian file.

Once again thank you for your hardwork and dedication.

Check out Weizrys file.

Hi Timo,

I am still getting errors when trying to edit your Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark and Serbia files on the new database (they all keep telling me that they were created in an older database even though i am using the files from your most up-to-date megapack).

How do i fix this so that i can remove the squad registration/matchday rules, have promotion/relegation in every league even if this is not accurate for some countries (no relegation in lowest league) and make the subs allowed per match 6 0f 12 rather than the 3 of 12 that it is in real life (i know how to do it it just won't let me change it on your files, resave them and verify the files so that they can be used in the game for some reason). I am not very confident with the editor otherwise i would completely remake the files from scratch.

Many thsnks for all your hard work on these files, some of them must have taken you ages to do given the complexity of the league systems involved.

Dai

7 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Update 09/04/20:

smvw.png Australie (D10) 

m4ez.png Oceania Champions League Fix Version

In this, is Australia and the A-League in AFC or OFC? Because I would rather them in AFC like in real life

Edited by Boofhead54

Il y a 10 heures, ratio1618 a dit :

@Timo61 Is there a way we can remove registration rules en masse?

Mass not sorry, you have to do it by championship.

@Dai35 
Hi friend,

For the old BDD error (because it is for each update of the game), you just have to do OK and then test and save.
Then you can have fun.

Edited by Timo61

Timo... When I try to test the rules for a project that I'm working on for the england database i get this. Trying to work on a Sunderland project and starting them in league 11 and here is a back story but for some reason when i make the changes in the database i get that error and it won't pass the test for me to use the database in fm20

test10.png

Edited by Fmfan00

4 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Hi friend,

For the old BDD error (because it is for each update of the game), you just have to do OK and then test and save.
Then you can have fun.

Thanks for this Timo,

I managed to redo Croatia myself without including the next division down as the setup is so weird and seemingly impossible to do correctly in the editor (3rd division has 3 leagues of 16 then 4th division has 1 league with 2 sub divisions of 16 teams, 1 with 2 of 16 and 1 of 14 teams and 1 without any subdivisions as you already know,

I haven't tried to redo Denmark or Czech republic yet. The strangest 1 is Serbia though as the error i get is the same 1 i had with Italy last year the only difference being a different country and league are involved (where it kept telling me such and such league in this cause the serbian second division hadn't complete before season update day) which i never managed to solve.

Could altering the files then saving and closing the editor, re-opening the editor and files then trying to reverify them potentially solve the issues please?

Many Thanks.

Dai

27 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

Update 10/04/20:
vjym.png Russie (D5)
7dwr.png Serbie (D5)

Give me your file in MP @Dai35 but I'm not going to be editor until Friday next week

Hi Timo, i'm thinking you mean my croatia file, i started from scratch without adding the level below the 3rd division? This is how the system is actually set up in real life but i cannot replicate this in the editor as i am not knowledgable enough about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_football_league_system

i would like Serbia, Denmark, Czech Republic and Croatia down to the levels you have done them but without all the squad/matchday rules and 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions, these were the only files of yours that i was unable to edit to how i wish to play. I notice you have just updated your Serbian file so i shall download that now and see how i get on but if i cannot would you be able to make the alterations for me when you have time please?

I cannot work out how to send a file by PM so could you advise how to do this please?

Many Thanks

Dai

5 hours ago, eusebio1 said:

Hey there, the Argentinian Superliga is not scheduling for 2022/23 and following seasons.

The Argentine premier league is changing to 20 teams from 24 over the next few seasons and for some reason custom editor files don't recognise this. Every custom database I have used for Argentina has the same issue so I took them all out and just use SI's file.

League 1 or 2 in England have a similar issue where with custom files there will always be 23 teams instead of 24.

Timo I have posted this in the bug forum but the Coupe de France has an issue.

Managing Magenta in New Caledonia. The winner of the NC cup enters into the Coupe de France. Coupe de France rules state you must use 7 players who featured in the last 2 first teams games and no more than 4 non-eu players.

As Oceania isn't in the EU there are a list of exemptions, all nations in Oceania (except New Zealand) and the African, Caribbean and pacific group of state nations are treated as EU. Except as you can see my entire squad is treated as non-eu including a dutch player! I had to go on holiday to get past the match which we won using greyed out players and a nice £6000 fine for not playing at least 7 players.

Any ideas?

Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43).png

If anyone is playing in South Africa or has it loaded can you check if the leagues are working properly. Some really weird stuff going on in my save, leagues skipping a year, teams in both SA divisions.