Your favourite FM19 threads

There have been some great articles written this year, so with FM20 looming I want to take stock and update the guides / interesting articles thread pinned at the top of the forum.

I have a few ideas already but I'd also like your input for articles to include.  Which ones have you found particularly interesting or helpful?  Please provide a link to the thread in your reply :thup:.

@crusadertsar You've written a few this year which I'd like to include, could you add the links to your threads as I don't want to miss any, cheers.

**EDIT - just noticed I didn't do this for FM18 so if you have any favourites for FM18 as well, please share :).

Thank you very much for the mention @herne79 It was a great year for FM content. I would like to see a few that others wrote on here as well, especially @Experienced Defender and @VinceLombardi. Great idea for a thread. I see it as opportunity to go over what i wrote on here with a critical eye and see how i could improve my content for FM20. Like working on a more consistent style and visual presentation. I already got some things in the works ;)

Edited by crusadertsar

For me it was one of yours. The no-tactic tactic single-handedly brought me back to the game after literally a few hundred hours of nothing but pen&paper, editor fumbling, and maybe just two or three pre-seasons ^^

Mh, admittedly usually I like the amusing ones the best. However, set piece exploits as to FM19 seemed to have been a bit too powerful, both from the throw-in as well from the corner. :( I think that conspiracy one in GD may come the closest this term. What was it, every even numbered FM being the ones without SI coding AI cracking the user tactics? But that wasn't actually meant totally serious…

Would like to hear if somebody has found similar this year though. ( @herne79whoops sorry, my bad. :D But there's oft a lot to learn in there as well. :D )

Edited by Svenc

5 minutes ago, Svenc said:

Mh, admittedly usually I like the amusing ones the best. However, set piece exploits as to FM19 seemed to have been a bit too powerful, both from the throw-in as well from the corner. :( I think that conspiracy one in GD may come the closest this term. What was it, every even numbered FM being the ones without SI coding AI cracking the user tactics? But that wasn't actually meant totally serious…

Would like to hear if somebody has found similar this year though. 

Not sure you've quite got the hang of this thread svenc :D.

I'm looking for people to post their favourite (or most useful) threads from this Tactics and Training forum over the last 12 months (and - edited in - for FM18 as well).  If you'd like to discuss exploits, GD threads or articles from other sites, this isn't the thread for that.

On 24/10/2019 at 11:17, crusadertsar said:

Thank you very much for the mention @herne79 It was a great year for FM content. I would like to see a few that others wrote on here as well, especially @Experienced Defender and @VinceLombardi. Great idea for a thread. I see it as opportunity to go over what i wrote on here with a critical eye and see how i could improve my content for FM20. Like working on a more consistent style and visual presentation. I already got some things in the works ;)

#PLUG

54 minutes ago, >LJ< said:

I tried the search up the top of the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for. Hopefully someone better versed can bring them up. The American Football threads that were done on here were excellent

Already linked in the pinned thread thanks :thup:.