JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

Nocerina - Serie C2/B 2010/2011

Annoyed that I didn't get promoted this year as i finished 2nd in the league and lost out in the playoff final 3-2 to Juve Stabia. The cup was terrible and i went out in the first round. My best player wants to leave so hopefully I can get a good amount of money for him. The bank balance is at 110k in the black.

League - Lost in Playoff Final 3-2

Serie C Cup: First Round

Key Players

Pasquale Gozzi - Came through the Youth Academy this year and has performed very well

Remo Morelli - He has improved immensely.Got his first u21 cap for Italy and was the leagues top goalscorer but he wants to leave to a bigger club.

Matteo De Rossi - Played him at CB this year and got the highest rating in the team

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think at baleares are playable at the beginning....so not eligible to play.

Baskonia are really really bad. Second time they have been promoted, first time 2 years ago they were in 2B1 and got 2 points (yes, 2 points from 38 games :eek:) and conceded 110. This time 4 games, no goals, 16 goals against and then I go to their place and do this :D. Not happy they scored their first goal of the season against me :mad:. They are Bilbao's 3rd team and basically have no real players, not too sure how they managed to come up into this division especially as Bilbao's reserve team got relegated last year.

5 games gone and we are top and 3 of those matches have been away and won which is pleasing. Only played Palencia out of the good sides though.

EDIT: Baskonia's next match. That is a Real Sociedad B team that had also lost their first 5 matches of the season!

EDIT2: And the one after that!! Now 8 games gone, 47 conceded, think they will beat the 110 from 2 years back.

haha, just played one of the relegated sides and their gk scored 2 own goals :D. don't think i had ever even seen 1 gk own goal before that match.
Best one I have seen was the GK cleared it it bounced off one of their defenders deflected across the goal hit another and into the net...hehe

In one of my first dafuge save seasons, in a playoff final (or semi-final 2nd leg, just know it ended my promotion hopes) my GK scored an injury time OG when a shot hit the post, rebounded onto the back of his head and in. I believe I was heard to say "how unfortunate" or something similar :p

Well after a day off from this game (I was at the Twenty20 final yesterday) I'm back. It's weird, I'm about to start a new season, and Casisa is not part of the squad for the first game of the season. He's been such a huge part of the team, I'm quite worried about him being missing.

Oh and my most embarrassing GK OG - my defender dashes back to clear the ball off the line, controls it - clears it, straight into the back of my GK and the ball dribbles back into the goal.

EDIT- really frustrating. Basically the same team as last season, but this season we are rubbish.

Nocerina - Serie C2/B 2011/2012

We did what was expected this year and that was to win the league and we did it easy. Especially in the latter stage of the season with results like this.

We were also the best team in Serie C2 by winning the super cup. We were entered into the Italian Cup this year but were put out by a Serie B team in the first round. I will have to find a replacement for my best player, Remo Morelli as he wouldn't sign a contract and went to Modena in Serie B. The finances are at 177k

League

C2 Super Cup

Italian Cup: Lost in 1st qualifying round

Serie C Cup: Lost in 2nd round

Key Players

Remo Morelli - His best season yet, winning top goalscorer with 33 in 34 games and winning player of the year. but he would'nt sign a new contract and was signed on a free by Modena

Aldo Barbera - Came through my youth in the first season and I didnt play him much until now. was very good with Morelli up front.

Pasquale Gozzi - Was solid again this year at Right Back.

Federico Rizzi - A new signing, a bit old but was good as i needed a decent attacking left back.

Alessandro Triola - A new signing and has performed very well.

Daniele Sciaudone - Same as above

Matteo De Rossi - My young Captain was excellent as always

Youth Intake

Enrico Brustolin - he played alright in the games he started in and can definately improve.

Messina Season Review - Summary 2010/11 - Serie C1B

League Season

So it came down to the 2nd leg of the Playoff Final. I had beaten Ternana in the Playoff Semis, winning 3-3 on agg through have a better league record. The 1st leg of the final against Avellino finished 0-0 at my place, leaving me 90 or 120 minutes to get a winner and gain promotion.

Alas the game didn't go my way and I went down to a 0-2 defeat, meaning my players had been denied promotion at the last... another season in Serie C1B would be my fate!! Hopefully though with a summer of strengthening I should be able to go one better than the season just gone.

League Table

League Table Graph

As you can see from the graph, once the league settled itself out I stayed in pretty much the same position for the whole season. I suppose it's only fair that the top 2 for the whole season got promoted.

The season summary screen stated that Messina were the overachievers of the league, which is nice to note. I would much have preferred Messina to have been listed on the promotion row instead though. ;)

Manager of the Season

I came in 3rd place, behind the managers who's teams finished 1st and 2nd.

Player Stats

Only Montesin, Aitor & Drissa Diarra did things of significant note to make the overview page.

Player of the Season

Team of the Season

Good work from Montesin, my only squad player to make the best Eleven of the League.

Transfer Summary

As I cast my eyes back over my 2nd season, you can see that I expanded the squad from my 1st season in Serie C2C, which was necessary as my squad was quite thin. There were no real 'dud' signings, although some were certainly better than others. Rolando Schiavi & Guiseppe Di Masi were merely no more than fringe squad players (DC & GK respectively), whilst others were more for the future (Ibba for example).

Finances

My finances received a huge boost thanks to the playoffs - even though I didn't win! With 24,064 attending the Playoff Final 1st leg at my ground, approx 17-18k more than usual, in the space of the Semi Final and Final home legs I increased my gate receipts by about 250k in games!!!

I now have a bank balance of £800k, after making a profit of £330k during the season.

Starting Eleven

The eagle eyed among you may notice that I only have 1 striker and 5 midfielders. I normally play 4-4-2, but as only 1 striker was worth mentionning, I went with the 5th midfielder who played a lot as well.

GK: Gabriele Bartoletti

Another successful season for the keeper. Conceded a few more than last season but that was always to be expected. Clubs are interested in him though, so may try and make a few quid if I can get a decent replacement in for him. However, with Masi leaving on a free this summer as well, I will need to get someone in before he leaves.

DR: Shadi Ghosheh

The Tunisian right back had another solid season. Better going forward than back, I started to consider not playing him when playing away to the big teams in the league. Questions remain looking into the future.

DC: Federico Viviani

A remnant from last season, had another decent season at centre back. May try and find a better centre back to go with Periera for next season though.

DC: Rodrigo Frank Pereira

One of my best summer signings, did a cracking job at the back, holding the team Together. Daniel Morales was my captain for my 1st season and this season, but he hardly played at all and I've decided to let him go, which means Pereira is prime choice to be captain for the forthcoming season.

DL: Angel

Was my 2nd choice left back at the start of the season, but has overtaken Lombardi as my 1st choice. Whether he will still be my 1st choice after some transfer window shopping remains to be seen. Still plays for the Spanish U19 team, one for the future.

MR: Luca Nizzetto

Last season he played really well in the centre of midfielder for me. This season, I could recruit better centre mids which meant he could move out to the right wing which is his natural position. The result - a cracking season, combining several times with Aitor to set up / score goals. One of my better players of the season.

MC: Guiliano Giannichedda

Bought at the end of the transfer window, the ageing ex-international didn't let me down. A solid season by him, adding some experience in the middle of the park. However, I'm planning to make my squad younger over the summer and he may be found needing a new club.

MC: Drissa Diarra

A free signing in December, although he currently play until I sort out my squad registration numbers in January, the attacking midfielder joined forces with Giannichedda and they became a dominant force in midfield for my team. Will be useful next season as I strive for promotion.

MC: Mirko Guadalupi

Started off as my key centre mid man with Giannichedda, but Drissa overtook him and I started to play him on the left wing on occasions. Will be more useful this season as I start to use the aging Montesin as an impact winger in the 2nd half.

ML: Montesin

Another great season for the Qatar national, but I can foresee his decline coming soon. Still, I can always rely on him to whip in a cracking corner or freekick when needed and to be voted runner up in the Player of the Season award is a tremendous effort.

ST: Aitor

My star striker, (partly because my other strikers were quite poor). He was the only one to get over 10 goals for the side this season and was a constant threat, getting a few assists as well. However, the vultures are looming and he is starting to crave playing on the bigger stage. He is contracted for 3 more seasons and I'm hopefully I can deter his ambition for a further season - after that I may have to let him go if I don't get promotion. Either way, I'm going to make sure he has a 50% sell on clause!!

Best of the Rest

Luigi Cardani

The best person to come out of my youth academy from the June 2010, Luigi didn't really play for us this season, but he is definitely one for the future. I think I will look to loan him out next season so he can get regular 1st team football.

Raffaele Imparato

One of my better summer signings, the utility defender did a good job whether I played him on the right or in the centre. Not worried if I get an injury at the back as he is decent cover.

Eugene Sankey

My one winter transfer signing, his 2nd nationality as an Italian and his contract on a rolling basis meant I could snap this lad up for free. One for the future.

Ruben Barberini

Brought in last summer on a freebie with the plan for him to be 'one for the future' at the start of the season. However, his development made me start to play him towards the end of the season as suspensions and injuries became more notable. Hopefully he will continue to improve for the next few seasons and will be a solid midfielder along with Sankey.

Review of Last Summers Aims

1. Shopping List:

- A centre back Yes

- A right back Yes

- An all round centre mid Yes - well bought a few :D

- Backup left winger (one who can use their left foot ideally) Yes-ish

2. Try to prevent Aitor leaving. Yes

3. Get in a couple of youngsters to increase the squad size without breaking the squad age restrictions. Yes

Aims for next season

1. Keep Aitor.

2. Get promotion

3. Buy a decent strike partner for Aitor.

4. New left back.

5. New centre back.

Record of achievement

2009/10

Season     League       Position         Analysis         Serie C2 Cup    Italian Cup    Player of season  

2009/10   Serie C2c    2nd - 69pts  Playoff Promotion       2nd round         N/A             Montesin
2010/11   Serie C1b    3rd - 63pts  Playoff Final defeat    2nd round     2nd qual round      Montesin

Exciting news coming out of Domegliara Stadium. There are rumours circulating that following his team's less than impressive start to the season the Domes' manager is rebuilding his tactical system to hopefully sort out these problems. What's the betting it all fails horribly?!

[edit] - first game after tactic overhaul was against Inter (H). I was not hopeful, new tactics that the team have not got used to, against the team in first place, unbeaten. Well, I took the lead in the 30th minute through Bent Hansen (who, incidentally, has taken up Italian citizenship and wants to play for Italy). They equalised in the 60th and Dinu popped up in the 91st minute to nod home the winner. I might stick with these tactics for a bit!

AdamFitz - I don't want to sound like an arse, but, it is usual to post screenshots as direct links to the picture rather than directly into the thread, it ends up meaning there is a long way to travel down the thread, and slows loading speeds.

Ah sorry mate, I'll edit it now.

Btw if you can start in Holland, anyone know the start date?

No problem, it didn't really matter with that one, but once you get into the updates, it could all go horribly wrong. :)

I don't know. It would just be after the end of the season as there's no relegation there, I think.

My experience in Holland was a short one, Adam Fritz. FC Omniworld isn't the best team to start. I quit after 3 months with them. Started US$3 million in the black, and ended up in the red. High wages, and no one wants your players. Not advisable to start in Holland. :(

So the season has come to a close and Sachsen Leipzig players have won the following awards :

Marquinhos - German Footballer of the year :)

Marquinhos - Second in German Goal of the Season

Jochen Stachel - German Players' Midfielder of the year

Gustavo Cabral and Marquinhos were selected in the German first division team of the year.

End of season report will follow later tomorrow, and any predictions about the club's final league position are welcome :)

Wow Panathinaikos in the semis is very promising for you rlipscombe :thup:

we've actually got them in the quarters but it gives us a chance of a semi-final spot. going to need to grab this opportuinity as it'll not be CL football next season at this rate...... :(

My experience in Holland was a short one, Adam Fritz. FC Omniworld isn't the best team to start. I quit after 3 months with them. Started US$3 million in the black, and ended up in the red. High wages, and no one wants your players. Not advisable to start in Holland. :(

It's Fitz ;)

And FC Eindhoven have suprised me, we won our first 4 games, including a 2-1 win away to recently relegated Utrecht, which was fantastic. The next few games were a bit poorer but I'm proud :)

My chief scout has just been assigned an arduous task. He's basically visiting all corners of the world to scout those youngsters who have made it into their respective international set-ups with the hope of unearthing the next superstar.

[edit] - just had a particularly filthy game against my parent club Genoa - 10 yellow cards and 2 red cards in all, and also 2 goals each.

[edit] - It's January and Castelli (see above) has left, like so many others to join A.C. Milan in a £32M deal.

Real S.D. Alcalá - Spanish LIGA adelante 2013/14

Transfers - Another quiet season. Our semi-professional status and the wages that go with it limits the players willing to sign for us.

Raúl (MC) - Another MC but he's young and the scouts reckon he has a chance. Actual money changed hands for him as I splashed out 35k.

Enrique (MC) - Yet another MC but he proved his worth with 12 assists in his debut season.

Spanish LIGA adelante

Predicted: 22nd | Final Position: 7th | Graph

It was an up and down start to the season as we were excellent at home but awful away. Playing a lot of the top teams didn't help but a run of games against relegation candidates in November allowed us chalk up 7 stright wins and suddenly we were in 4th, although I was still checking how many points we were ahead of the relegation places rather than how far off the top.

Out winning streak couldn't last but even after we lost a game our form remained decent and we settled into the 6th-7th zone for the rest of the season, slipping to 7th with some poor results in the last 3 games. Considering we were predicted dead last it was a great season.

Spanish Cup - 2nd Rnd - Poor again.

Other News

Finances - Made a very healthy profit each month. The board also decided to make the club a professional one which should help when signing players, scouting etc.

Club Records

Stars

Ramón (MC) - Fantastic first half of the season, brutal second half with just a couple of assists after Christmas.

Ángel (AML) - Excellent season down the left flank as he terrorized fullbacks and scored 8 cutting in from the wing.

Jacobo Patiño (AMR) A fantastic season as he laid on 14 goals for his teammates. Plenty of time to improve too. Was voted FPOTY for his efforts.

Youth Watch

Summer 2010 - Juan Antonio (ST) | Initial Profile | Current Profile - Had an absolute shocker for the first few moths of the season as he was injured and when fit just could not score. But 4 goals in a game in February and suddenly he was on fire taking his tally from 1 goal to 18 in the remaining 12 games he played a part in. Also called up to the Spanish U-19's where he did well.

Summer 2012 - Leandro Gutiérrez (MC) | Initial Profile | Current Profile - Moved to the senior squad he has stiff competition for the MC positions. Did ok when called upon.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

Real S.D. Alcalá Trophy Room

Second Division B1 x 2 - 2011/12, 2012/13

Career History

Season   League              Pos.   Cup         Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2009/10  Second Division B1  7th    N/A         N/A            None
2010/11  Second Division B1  2nd    1st Rnd     N/A            None
2011/12  Second Division B1  1st    4th Rnd     N/A            Second Division B1 Champions
2012/13  Second Division B1  1st    2nd Rnd     N/A            Second Division B1 Champions, Promoted
2013/14  LIGA adelante       7th    2nd Rnd     N/A            None

Next Season...

Since we've turned pro the plan is to strengthen the squad and prepare for an assault on the promotion places.

It's Fitz

And FC Eindhoven have suprised me, we won our first 4 games, including a 2-1 win away to recently relegated Utrecht, which was fantastic. The next few games were a bit poorer but I'm proud :)

My mistake. I'm tired everyday it seems. :(

Nice work daemonic on your league position and turning pro. :thup:

Finished up another season at Real Oviedo, and it's the closest I've been to 1st place...I'll post it soon. :D

Once again, posting this so in case I don't finish my season update, I don't have to go back to page 43 to find it. :p

2022-2023 Real Oviedo S.A.D. (Season 14)

Media Prediction: 3rd

Finishing Position: 2nd

Spanish Cup: Lost in Final to Barcelona

Champions League: Group Stage Knockout Rounds

Squad

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Transfers

Gilvan transfer didn't really work out...

Future Transfers

Jesus moves to Zaragoza while I get Andres Perlaza from MLS side Columbus Crew.

Key Players

GK - Raul Perez Rodriguez

DR - Luis

DL/DC - Javier YP4

DM - Krisztian Lukacsi

MC - Colin Welch

MC - Jurgen Schmadtke

ST - Matias Rodriguez

ST - Riccardo Villa

ST - Roberto Perrone

Finances

Finances

Awards

• Roberto Perrone - LIGA BBVA Top Goalscorer - 2nd place
  • Colin Welch - Spanish League Player of the Year - 3rd place
  • Raul Perez Rodriguez - LIGA BBVA Goalkeeper of the Year - 3rd place
  • me - Spanish Manager of the Year - 3rd place
  • Javier YP4 and Colin Welch - LIGA BBVA Team of the Season

Club Information

Affiliations

Information

Stadium/Facilities

Goals for the next year

• challenge for 1st
  • Champions League Quarter Finals again at least

Domestic League

[font=Courier New]Season       Team          League                   Finished  Notes
2009-2010    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1      [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2009-2010Standings.jpg"]11th[/url]  [/font]
[font=Courier New]2010-2011    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2011Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url]  Promotion[/font]
[font=Courier New]2011-2012    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2012Standings.jpg"]10th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2012-2013    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                 [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2013Standings.jpg"]5th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2013-2014    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                 [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2014Standings.jpg"]3rd[/url]  Promotion  
[/font][font=Courier New]2014-2015    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2015Standings.jpg"]14th[/url]
[/font][font=Courier New]2015-2016    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2016Standings.jpg"]8th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2016-2017    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2017Standings.jpg"]13th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2017-2018    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2018Standings.jpg"]3rd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]  
[font=Courier New]2018-2019    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019Standings.jpg"]4th[/url]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2019-2020    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020Standings.jpg"]4th[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2020-2021    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021Standings.jpg"]4th[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022-2023Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]

Champions League

[font=Courier New]Season       Qualifying          Group Stage                         Finished[/font]
[font=Courier New]2018-2019           N/A              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019ChampionsLeagueGroupH.jpg"]Group H[/url][/font]       [font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019ChampionsLeagueFixtures.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2019-2020       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueQualifying.jpg"]Winners[/url]              [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueGroupE.jpg"]Group E[/url][/font]       [font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueFirstKnockoutRou.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2020-2021       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLFixtures.jpg"]Winners[/url][/font][font=Courier New]              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLGroupE.jpg"]Group E[/url][/font]       [font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLSingleEliminationRounds.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLQualifying.jpg"]Winners[/url]              [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLGroupF.jpg"]Group F[/url]       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLGroupF.jpg"]Lost in Group Stage[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023           N/A              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2023UCLGroupB.jpg"]Group B[/url]       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2023UCLKnockoutRounds.jpg"]Lost in Quarter Final[/url][/font]

Europa League

[font=Courier New]Season       Qualifying          Group Stage    Finished[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022           N/A                  N/A    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCKnockoutRounds.jpg"]Lost in Semi Final[/url][/font]

European Club Rankings

[font=Courier New]Season       Ranking          Change          [/font][font=Courier New]Coefficient
2017-2018       95th             N/A                  N/A
2018-2019       70th             +25               41.802
2019-2020       53rd             +17               53.110
[/font][font=Courier New]2020-2021       37th             +16               69.451[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022       21st             +16               91.039[/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023       17th             +4               108.365              [/font]

2023-2024 Real Oviedo S.A.D. (Season 15)

Media Prediction: 3rd

Finishing Position: 2nd

Spanish Cup: Lost in 5th Round to Barcelona

Champions League: Group C Knockout Rounds

Squad

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Transfers

New arrivals include Andres Perlaza, Francisco Javier Jaka, Peter Bengtsson, Roberto Goni, and Shinya Yamazaki. Notables leaving are ST Jesus, MC Antonio Guillen YP3, backup GK Ozan, and DR David.

Future Transfers

Jose Nicolau and Martin Benic will join Real Oviedo on Canada Day. :)

Key Players

GK - Raul Perez Rodriguez

DR - Roberto Goni

DL/DC - Javier YP4

DM - Krisztian Lukacsi

MC - Peter Bengtsson

MC - Colin Welch

ST - Matias Rodriguez

ST - Riccardo Villa

ST - Roberto Perrone

Finances

Finances

Awards

• Roberto Perrone - LIGA BBVA Top Goalscorer - 2nd place
  • Raul Perez Rodriguez - LIGA BBVA Goalkeeper of the Year - 1st place
  • Raul Perez Rodriguez, Roberto Perrone, Javier YP4 - LIGA BBVA Team of the Season
  • RECORD: 44 Games without Losing

Club Information

Affiliations 1

Affiliations 2

Overview

Stadium/Facilities

Scouting Knowledge

Goals for the next year

• less draws and win the league
  • Champions League Quarter Finals at least

Domestic League

[font=Courier New]Season       Team          League                   Finished  Notes
2009-2010    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1      [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2009-2010Standings.jpg"]11th[/url]  [/font]
[font=Courier New]2010-2011    Real Oviedo   Spanish 2nd Division B1       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2011Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url]  Promotion[/font]
[font=Courier New]2011-2012    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2012Standings.jpg"]10th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2012-2013    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                 [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2013Standings.jpg"]5th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2013-2014    Real Oviedo   LIGA adelante                 [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2014Standings.jpg"]3rd[/url]  Promotion  
[/font][font=Courier New]2014-2015    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2015Standings.jpg"]14th[/url]
[/font][font=Courier New]2015-2016    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2016Standings.jpg"]8th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2016-2017    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2017Standings.jpg"]13th[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2017-2018    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2018Standings.jpg"]3rd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]  
[font=Courier New]2018-2019    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019Standings.jpg"]4th[/url]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2019-2020    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020Standings.jpg"]4th[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2020-2021    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021Standings.jpg"]4th[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022-2023Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]
[font=Courier New]2023-2024    Real Oviedo   LIGA BBVA                     [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2024Standings.jpg"]2nd[/url][/font][font=Courier New]  Qualified for UCL[/font]

Champions League

[font=Courier New]Season       Qualifying          Group Stage                         Finished[/font]
[font=Courier New]2018-2019           N/A              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019ChampionsLeagueGroupH.jpg"]Group H[/url]       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2019ChampionsLeagueFixtures.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2019-2020       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueQualifying.jpg"]Winners[/url]              [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueGroupE.jpg"]Group E[/url]       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2020ChampionsLeagueFirstKnockoutRou.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2020-2021       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLFixtures.jpg"]Winners[/url][/font][font=Courier New]              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLGroupE.jpg"]Group E[/url]       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2021UCLSingleEliminationRounds.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLQualifying.jpg"]Winners[/url]              [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLGroupF.jpg"]Group F[/url]       [/font][font=Courier New][url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCLGroupF.jpg"]Lost in Group Stage[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023           N/A              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2023UCLGroupB.jpg"]Group B[/url]       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2023UCLKnockoutRounds.jpg"]Lost in Quarter Final[/url][/font]
[font=Courier New]2023-2024           N/A              [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2024ECCGroupC.jpg"]Group C[/url]       [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2024ECCKnockoutRounds.jpg"]Lost in 1st Knockout Round[/url][/font]

Europa League

[font=Courier New]Season       Qualifying          Group Stage    Finished[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022           N/A                  N/A    [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM09%20Real%20Oviedo%20Challenge/2022UCKnockoutRounds.jpg"]Lost in Semi Final[/url][/font]

European Club Rankings

[font=Courier New]Season       Ranking          Change          [/font][font=Courier New]Coefficient
2017-2018       95th             N/A                  N/A
2018-2019       70th             +25               41.802
2019-2020       53rd             +17               53.110
[/font][font=Courier New]2020-2021       37th             +16               69.451[/font]
[font=Courier New]2021-2022       21st             +16               91.039[/font]
[font=Courier New]2022-2023       17th             +4               108.365
2023-2024       14th             +3               111.166      [/font]

And still the 3rd richest club in the world, behind R. Madrid ($2.5 billion), and Barcelona ($1.02 billion). Arsenal are in 4th ($480 million), Man Utd are 5th ($461 million).

Barca really wants to win the league...I've had offers from them for Luis (which I sold for US$37 million), Perrone (US$64 million, rejected), and Javier (US$113 million, rejected). I'm not selling Perrone or Javier because I can't find a replacement for them, and they will stay at Real Oviedo as long as I'm manager.

WOW Rancer soo close, I really think if anyone can beat Iacovone to the title it is going to be someone in Spain. I just cannot see myself managing it yet, in 2025/26 now so I have 2-3 seasons to complete it, but still haven't even competed in the Champions League, even if I am in the top 21 teams in Europe already, and that is with two crap seasons at the start of my Coefficient. A Quarter Final Euro Cup this season puts me to about 15th haha.

FC Eindhoven - 2009/10 (Season 1)

Media Prediction: 19th

Finishing Position: 9th

Dutch Cup: Lost in 3rd Round to AZ 6-1 :(

Team

Injuries prevented me from succeeding with these guys to be honest, I had about 6 at one stage and we were struggling to win.

Transfers

Did all I could really, my finances were awful and had to help them a bit, the 300k didn't do much good though.

Topscorer: Prince Asubonteng (10)

Player of the Year: Sjors Paridaans

Aims:

1. Finish above 15th - 9th, We did do so, but I still think we could've done better.

2. Fix our finances - No, It was almost impossible to do this.

3. Get a good parent club whom gives good money to us - Slightly, Got rid of PSV and took Willem II who give us about 40k a year, better than PSV, although it's not much.

Domestic League:

Season       Team             League         Finished  
2009-2010    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th
2010-2011    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th

AC Milan are idiots - they spend £32.5M buying Castelli off me, and then don't register him! Could they not have let me keep him, though admittedly our form has picked up since he left, which is odd, as he's one of the best players in the world.

[edit] - so close rancer! Next season it could well be yours!

Solid start there AdamFitz, definitely something to build on for next season.

I live and die on my offense. I need a striker to compliment Perrone. I don't mind selling Villa or Rodriguez (or both). I'll just promote YP14 or YP14A to the senior team. If I cut down on the draws, I will win La Liga, simple as that...

I live and die on my offense. I need a striker to compliment Perrone. I don't mind selling Villa or Rodriguez (or both). I'll just promote YP14 or YP14A to the senior team. If I cut down on the draws, I will win La Liga, simple as that...

bold statement!! :cool:

Problem is that I have some striker targets in mind but I need to sell Villa and/or Rodriguez first to get the money. :D (I want to balance the books this year, which means a minimum 25 million profit or so as shareholders take around that amount of my balance.)

My ass man organized a tour of Portugal this year. :cool:

2024 Friendlies

July 30: at Vit. Guimaraes

August 1: at Rio Ave

August 4: at Leixoes

August 7: at Vit. Setubal

Real Oviedo are through to the CL Semi-Finals..... a 3-1 away win in Greece was followed by a 3-1 home win. just need to wait to see who i draw now... (my prediction is AC Milan)

it's AC Milan as predicted. :rolleyes: Arsenal play Barcelona in the other game.

My team and Genoa really do not get along. You may remember last time there were 10 yellows and two red, just played them and there were 7 more yellow cards dished out.

[edit] - Pastore has just played his 200th league game for Domegliara and celebrated it by scoring twice - unfortunately in a losing cause, but good effort anyway from the youngster.

2024 Friendlies

July 28: at Numancia (1-0)

July 30: at Vit. Guimaraes (3-0)

August 1: at Rio Ave (1-0)

August 4: at Leixoes (1-0)

August 7: at Vit. Setubal (4-0)

August 11: at Tokyo Metro Feliz (3-1)

Now it's time for the real games. :)

Although I haven't bought anyone after July 1st...

Archived