Does the beta not having the new player ratings?

I didn't really see City's ratings last season, I think what people really wanted is Pep and his tactics to be more successful in this game. I always found Pep was sacked by the second season. I assume that was down to how the game implemented his tactics rather than players ability level. 

Sterling’s finishing is not actually that great. He gets in good positions but misses so many chances. His composure should also be reflected in this. 

12 sounds right to me. He can obviously improve but his goals return is more of the fact he’s playing in a team that creates lots of chances. 

As ever, if you believe player attributes should be reviewed you can raise them in the appropriate data issues thread (Man City in this case).

If you do please ensure you first read the pinned thread in that forum that explains how to go about raising issues and the evidence you'll need to supply to back up your opinions.  If all you have to go on is "I think Sterling/whoever should be higher" it won't get looked at.

I wouldn't get too caught up looking at just a single attribute. In the case of finishing a chance, there's more to finishing than Finishing. Also, researchers always recommend seeing how the player performs in-game as well, rather than just looking at attributes.

22 minutes ago, saihtam said:

I would say Kun finishing is not correct. Only 17 for that deadly guy, even KDB has 16.

Also Salah should have it lower if take into consideration how many shots he takes and misses.

Now this I can get on board with. Aguero is deadly. In fact there shouldn’t really be a better finisher in the league than him. I’d be giving him a 19 if I was creating him from scratch. 

I know people will say I am bias, but half the Celtic team could walk into the Barca side easily with their ratings. 

Totally agree that Celtic are head and shoulders above the rest of the SPL including Rangers but Tierney, Brown, Edouard, McGregor and Forrest to an extent could easily walk into the Barca side according to those stats.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, hm86 said:

I know people will say I am bias, but half the Celtic team could walk into the Barca side easily with their ratings. 

Totally agree that Celtic are head and shoulders above the rest of the SPL including Rangers but Tierney, Brown, Edouard, McGregor and Forrest to an extent could easily walk into the Barca side according to those stats.

There are 25 players at Barcelona with a higher rating than the top player at Celtic.

When the full game comes out with the editor, I'd suggest transferring those players to Barcelona and see how they get on and report the finding back to the appropriate data forum if you find they walk into the Barcelona team.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived