• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2024 & Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Youth Intake

Another dissapointing year were we dont see any imporvment after the upgrades. only three people with good personalities and the one with highest ca gets signed. More to wish from here

After last season i knew that this season would be another season fighting for survival and we were struggling for the most bit trying to find a tactic that works for us. So the lightpoint is that i feel that we are on the right way tactic wise and feel like we are gonna make a better season next year. In the last game we beat Luleå which meant that we passed them and avoided relegation playoff.

Youth players wise Hansson-Widén is to old (20) to be counted among the youngsters so right now Christos Merkenidis is the one with the talent and will get mor and more games.

Finances wise its an okay year we will soon get around £20k as prize money and then the friendlies will keep us in the green.

Facilities wise i didnt even try to get better facilities as focus right now is keeping finances okay and improving the tactic.

Top Scorer: Robin Johansson 17 goals 30(0) games

Most Assists: Faton Trstena 12 assists 26(3) games

Best Average: Jonas Hansson-Widén 7.23 avg 31(1) games

Best Prospect: Christos Merkenidis 6.78 avg 1 goals 0 assists 3(13) games

88c52569c3f8e8c8bb1486690baea74e.png

South Shields F.C

UpfAUKV.png

Season 1 2019-2020

First Team Squad | Finances | Transfers

Season Review

League (Table) - We made a great start to the season with the only loss after 10 games to eventual league winners York. The size of our squad started to become and issue nearer to December and with injuries mounting, our performances dropped. We had two bouts of poor form and this saw us hit a low of 13th position, dropping from a high of 5th earlier in the season. Once the games had thinned to one a week we recovered and managed to end strongly, winning 5 of the last 6.  Our finishing position of 10th was way above my expectations.

Cups (FA Cup) - A really great run for our first attempt, knocking out league 2 Leyton Orient was surprising. To lose in the 2nd round to Dover was a blow.

Youth Intake

A disappointing first intake, but with a strong first team, I will give these chances. Great to have some squad depth at least.

Lennon Richards (YP01a) A slow centre back, but has some ability and will be on the bench a lot to gain experience.

Transfers, Finance and Facilities

Our finances look great for this league. I managed to get a junior coaching increase and will start asking for more over this summer. No movements in or out and our best 4 players are tied into long contracts so happy we aren't losing talent.

Summary

With the average age of the first team over 30 we are racing against time to get youth players into the squad but another year of survival would be all I ask for again.

@Novafluff - 20 is too old? As someone hitting 40 next year I feel ancient now. :D

@Sanno11 - It seems easier to get youth recruitment upgrades than it used to be, so hopefully you can put that money to work. The old guys don't seem to decay too badly so long as they stay fit and get playing time, so hopefully they can give you a few more seasons for upgrades to kick in.

Bishop's Stortford

2019-2020 Season

m8pINIu.png

Table | TransfersFinances | Facilities | First Team

A season where the media predicted us to finish dead last in the division finished with us barely missing playoffs, as we dropped 2 points in our last game of the season in a 2-2 draw against East Thurrock and finished 8th, behind 6th and 7th place by 1 point. Given the complete lack of depth in this squad and the terrible defensive players we've got, this was a really impressive result. We only had one goalkeeper and one left back on the roster until youth intake, and the left back can only play wingback, forcing us to play 5 at the back. With the strength of the team being upfront, I opted to play an aggressive 5-2-3 WB formation, and it definitely led to some rather exciting games. Defensively the team struggled against any team that had their fullbacks overlap for crosses, so hopefully we'll be able to tighten up next season. Additionally we also led the league in fouls and yellow cards by a large margin; this poor discipline cost us a couple of games due to penalties and send offs, including in the final game of the season.

Regardless, I'm quite thrilled with the overall result. What I had predicted would be a struggle to avoid relegation turned into a playoff bid with a team that really isn't ready for the Vanarama National as we struggled against the top teams in the Vanarama South for most of the season. The other head coaches seem to agree that we made quite the run, as Little Jimmy won the Head Coach of the Season award despite the team missing playoffs. 

In an intriguing bit of post-season news, the board has announced that they are going to build a new stadium due to the cost of keeping the current one maintained. The club did make a huge profit this season on account of spending only around 25% of the payroll budget all year, but while we did have a few games postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, I'm not entirely convinced that this is the direction we should be moving. I'd much rather improve on our poor youth facilities, but with the club likely to invest quite a bit of its current capital into the new stadium I've opted to not request upgraded youth facilities despite my current untouchable status.

Key Players

Osadebe ST, age 21: Osadebe plays as the center of our trio of strikers upfront. He had an absolutely stellar year for us, scoring 27 goals in 42 appearances. His strong anticipation, decision making, and decent pace and acceleration for this level of play made him a threat over the top all season. His mediocre finishing cost him a number of goals in one on one situations, however.

Westcott MC, age 23: Westcott is part of our central midfield duo, switching between Box to Box and Ballwinning roles as needed. While he isn't the best player on the squad, our midfield is fairly weak overall, and his average rating of just over 7 shows he had a stellar year for us despite his below average ability.

Charles AML/ST age 27: Charles typically plays as the left striker in our upfront trio. While his natural position is as an AML, he played spectacularly for us upfront, averaging over a 7.1 throughout the season and getting himself 13 goals and 11 assists in 28 (3) league appearances.

Youth Intake

I forgot to get a screenshot of the youth players before I signed them all on contract, but I did get one of our Under 18s at the end of the season. Our Head of Youth Development called them a 'golden generation', and we really needed it. There are a number of strong players that have already been pulled up to the first team squad, and two have already earned starting spots. I'll list out all the players I moved up to the senior squad as they aren't on the Under 18s screenshot.

Pearson 01a, ST, age 16: This guy is absolutely phenomenal for our level. He's already rated as highly CA wise as our star striker Osadebe, and he just turned 16 at the end of the season. He played 9 (1) games for the first team right out of the youth intake and averaged a 7.11 with 4 goals and 3 assists, which is amazing for a player his age. Given his small size, I'm hoping that Pearson can develop that pace of his and become a deadly threat over the top over the next few seasons.

Walker 01e, DC, age 15: Walker's debut was at the same time as Pearson's, and set a record for youngest player to ever debut in the Vanarama South. We really needed another DC as, playing 3 at the back, we've been giving a lot of playtime to the 4 players on the squad that can actually play the position. We ran into some injury problems almost right after Walker showed up, and his presence helped us out a lot at the back.

Brooks 01b, ST, age 15: Brooks is another solid striker prospect, though not on the same level as Pearson currently. We brought him on a number of times as a substitute, but he likely needs a bit more time playing for the U18s before he's ready for first team football.

Ainsley 01j, MC, age 16: Ainsley plays equally well at AMC and MC, which is good because we aren't using AMCs at the moment. He likely won't see much first team time yet, but talent wise he's around our 4th best midfielder, which means he'll come in when we're having issues with injuries or match congestion. His natural fitness and work rate make him a good candidate for a box to box midfielder once he develops a bit more.

We also have Milbourne 01k who will be our backup GK, but our starting GK is only 18 and is pretty good, so I don't know how much playing time he'll see right now.

UeaWXxm.png

Edited by Sheyra

2022 Smederevo Youth Intake is here!

We have got what is labelled a 'golden generation' which is exciting and we did get some decent looking players, though their positions were not ideal. We desperately need a centre back and soon, as we currently have one established first team CB, one DM i've retrained to partner him and one sort of okay youth dude as backup. We did not get any CBs here yet again but I am retraining one of the less promising looking fullbacks to play there so we will see. Of the 6 tagged players, 4 play as attacking midfielders and considering I use 0 in my 4-4-2 tactic, they will need some considerable retraining. Anyways here is the intake:

WxHPdAo.png

pretty promising overall. Anyone know what a 'Fickle' personality means? it doesn't sound good.

The best players look to be Ibrahimovic (also a good name):

qWQWcEj.png

Simovic:

z7HwG1Y.png

And Vasovic:

YjcAWe2.png

The season is going okay, will update agin soon when I finish off the season

300px-FK_Smederevo.svg.png

FK Smederevo Season 2021/22 Report

3rd season down and our goals were to challenge for the playoffs and develop the youngsters a bit more.

Cup- We managed one win against Sumadija before drawing Metalac from our division and being promptly knocked out. Still yet to have any kind of noteworthy cup run.

League- We started really well and continued that form for quite a while, sitting in 1st or at least top 3 for the first 2/3rds of the season however we then decided to have a massive implosion of form and went 9 games in a row without a win, which saw us sink all the way down to 11th and a win on the final day was only enough to get us back up to 9th meaning we missed out on the top half by a point and had to go into the relegation group for the first time. We never really had any fear of relegation and won the lower group quite comfortably, although this is still marginally our worst season to date. Due to the strange nature of the Serbian league, we managed to break our record points total and record our worst ever league finish in the same season!

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Stefan Stojanovic (14 goals) 3 in a row for our ageing front man, and he is really on the decline so I highly doubt he will be the winner of this award next season.

Most assists: Veljko Antonijevic (9 assists) our lowest total for the most assists in a season yet, but this guy is a right back so he did pretty well.

Highest average rating: Goran Lepojevic (7.03) Not as good as previous seasons but probably still our best player.

Most POM: Lepojevic and Veljko Jovkovic (4) Our second striker (who is probably now our first choice) had a decent season as well.

MVP: Lepojevic

Best U23 Player: Jovkovic

I did finish another coaching course this season and our youth intake was pretty good so its not all bad news. As long as we improve on our position and get back to challenging for the playoffs next season it will be okay. In terms of youth development, no youngsters have managed to grab a starting spot yet, but they make up most of the second and third choices.

Academy players that played over 1000 minutes this season;

Maslarevic 20A (1 goal, 1 assist)

Blazic 20B (1 assist)

Josipovic 21B 

Kolic 21C (3 assists)

Also honorable mention to Djilas 20C who got 4 assists in less than 1000 minutes and got a few caps for Bosnia U19s

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |  Top assists     |    Highest avg rating  | Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20   First League    6th      1st Round        -         Stojanovic(24)    Lepojevic(13)        Lepojevic(7.26)       Lost in playoffs
2020/21   First League    8th      2nd Qual Round   -         Stojanovic(13)    Lepojevic(13)        Pavic(7.09)                  -
2021/22   First League    9th      3rd Qual Round   -         Stojanovic(14)    Antonijevic(9)       Lepojevic(7.03)

1 hour ago, Fadedaf said:

League- We started really well and continued that form for quite a while, sitting in 1st or at least top 3 for the first 2/3rds of the season however we then decided to have a massive implosion of form and went 9 games in a row without a win..

Exactly what I've experienced as well! Not sure what could be causing this, but my theory is fitness of youth players taking it's toll as the season progresses. That -- and/or personality traits.

Players hidden attributes for things like pressure and big matches improve as they get older. It's definitely harder to keep a young team overachieving.

That said there's also the human factor - when a season starts badly but gets turned around we tend to put it down to the rightful order being restored, where as when it starts well but falls apart we regard it as a tragedy. ;)

1 hour ago, Fadedaf said:

@collindinho @Shakes yeah its probably due to having a young team and a big lack of depth. We seem to be unstoppable at the start of the season and slowly get worse. We even just smashed our senior affiliate 6-0 in a pre-season friendly! if the season ended a few months earlier we'd be going great

I seem to have the opposite problem start off really badly then go great towards the end of the season.

3 hours ago, Fadedaf said:

@collindinho @Shakes yeah its probably due to having a young team and a big lack of depth. We seem to be unstoppable at the start of the season and slowly get worse. We even just smashed our senior affiliate 6-0 in a pre-season friendly! if the season ended a few months earlier we'd be going great

I think its just hard to stay consistent enough for promotion with any team and even harder with our young squads

1704244250_CesenaLogo.gif.7fb1e89258b2e48d582a5a5511c2b681.gif

Romagna Centro Cesena Season 2020/21

League Table  |    Transfer History

Another solid season for me in Cesena. 6th position, 10 more points than last season, more goals scored and less conceded. Cant ask for more than that. 

Again got knocked out in 3rd round promotion playoff. This time against Juventus U23. Got a comfortable win in first leg, but second leg they put on their best talents with Moise Kean up front. I got crushed :( 

But I'm in no rush to get promoted, still belive I'm better off with a couple more seasons in Serie C.

Youth intake was nothing special and not a single central defender :( Still players that definently will be useful in the future     Raul Anselmi |     Alessio Baldi  |         Carlo Pressato  |          Massimo Todaro  |          Graziano Galluccio  |     

Most of the older players are now out the door giving me lower wages and some money in the bank. Getting closer to a full squad of academy players. Might be risky but I really like that idea.

Gianluca Scarano is my first big sale. Got alot of bids for him. It started at 100-200K bids, so I think I got a good deal at the end. But getting bids for the best prospects are just a loose loose situation. Rejecting bids makes player angry for forcing him to stay and accepting makes other players angry for selling the best players. This time they accepted my explanation that money talks, so its all good :) 

With that sale the board accepted to upgrade youth facilities, being finished December 2021. But with that and me investing more in backroom staff finances started to look bad. Thats ofc part of the reason I get rid of older players with high wages. Now again finance projection is pointing upwards :) 

Looking forward to my next season. GL to you all :thup:                             

Edited by Diego D10S

Pretty sure I found a bug. One of my players where set for retirement and I signed him as a coach before this season. But he is not actually coaching. Anyone seen this before ? I have posted in the bug forum, will keep you updated if I get response.

20181130162203_1.jpg

20181130162218_1.jpg

CAXIAS

image.png.88953d11ec85267454279b5b16475a1c.png

Season 2022 report

CAXIAS news:

Manager contract extended to the end of 2023.
After season board announced news about [new stadium]

Sold two older players  [Transfers]

Finances:
We were staring season with 600k debt
After season we still had 1 000k debt and 1 100k loan for stadium.
Was unable to do any coaching course or build anything.

Regional league:
1st league phase: 3rd
2nd cup phase: semi- final, lost against Internacional

Cup:
2nd round - dissappointed, we lost about 300k not qualifying to 3rd round

National league:
Switched tactics to 4-5-1 (DR DL DC DC DMC MC MC AMR AML SC)
predicted 20th (last place, odds 1001.00)
finished 5th
[Table]

Almost won promotion, almost.
6 rounds before end of season was 4th with 6 points advantage.
Then lost 4 matches, who looks so strange as they were planned that i MUST to lose them.
First game lost from 3-1 to 3-4. Second lost 0-1 playing 11 vs 10. Third lost 3-4 after two goals lost after 85 min. Fourth lost 0-1 after my player missed penalty, and they scored their penalty.
My team was better in all 4 games, more shots, more chances etc.
After these four games i lost chance to win promotion so game let me won last two games 4-2 and 4-1.
Felt FM'ed.

September youth intake was rather poor.
We get only one decent player.
[intake] [Gelson]

Top goalscorer: Douglas (S C)  - 25 goals in all competitions
Most assists: Diego Miranda (AM L) - 11 assists
Highest average rating: Danylo (D R) - 7.30
Most POM: Danylo (D R) - 7
MVP: Danylo (D R) [75%]
Youngster: Dion (S C) - 2020 intake, despite beeing reserve striker was 4th best average rating player (7.04) with: 30 apps, 14 goals, 2 assists, 3 POMs

Season|       League              |   Pos.    |       Cup         | Int.Cup|  Top scorer   |  Top assists        | Highest avg. rat.   | Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019    |   SERIE C                  |   4th     |  1st round    |   N/A    | Douglas [18] |  Danylo [14]       | Danylo [7.26]        | promoted to SERIE B
2020    |   SERIE B                  |   5th     |  3rd round   |   N/A    | Douglas [30] |  Danylo [14]       | D.Miranda [7.27]  |
2021    |   SERIE B                  |  10th    |  3rd round   |   N/A    | Douglas [29] |  D.Miranda [14] | Danylo [7.22]        |
2022    |   SERIE B                  |   5th     |  2nd round   |   N/A    | Douglas [25] |  D.Miranda [11] | Danylo [7.30]       |

Edited by tomay
typos and formatting

ygo021M.png

Farsley Celtic - Season 1

Squad - Youth Intake - Manager Profile - Transfers - League Table

Really wanted to give this a go on this version, I've tried it once before unofficially and in Australia which was a struggle, so thought I'd go with England this year. Farsley Celtic looked my best bet on my save, though was tempted by Margate because they have Leroy Lita but their squad was smaller.

I actually have a decent squad, although I did lose by best striker in pre-season as he refused to sign a contract. The main issues are the youth set up and training facilities which are all poor/basic and my chairman is anti-youth which I'm hoping to overcome with success at the club.

First season went really well, was predicted 18th and finished fourth and even spent a few weeks at the top of the table. I lost in the playoff semi-final through pens but I'm not certain if promotion first season would be for the best, although are finances are *****.

Youth intake said 'golden' but looked a bit bronze to me, a couple of these might turn out alright but mostly awful personalities, Niall Woods and Tom Askey might get some play time next season. Also tagged Bruce, Bartlett, O'Brien, and Payne.

Edited by Rizz0therat

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2023/24

Table   Squad   Best XI

Promotion! A free scoring season, scoring over a hundred goals after the playoffs, topping the season off with a 3-1 playoff final victory. A number of players really pushed on this season, in particular Wesley Bearne who played either upfront or on the left wing and Ben Thacker who had a very solid season at right back.

Youth Intake - Decent intake, should improve the spine of the team with good potential at CB, CM and ST.

Tom Carpenter - Two footed, creative attacking midfielder. Steady starting stats.

Adrian Bradbury - CB which could be much needed as our current crops development seems to have stalled.

Martin Williams - Yet another Pressing Forward, but looks like a handy prospect.

Kettering Town 2024/25

Table   Squad 1/Squad 2

A disappointing first season in the VNL but managed to stay up on goal difference thanks to our ability going forward, unfortunately our terrible defence left us up against it for most of the year. A last day defeat put us on the brink but Boredom Wood could only manage a draw to secure our safety.

Youth Intake - Best intake to date, although the lack of variety of positions is slightly frustrating. Might be some retraining to do.

6 decent prospects are Ethan Watson ST, Brett Clark ST/AMLC, Ian Piction ST/M/AM C, Matthew Stokes AML/ML, Luke King MC/DM/MR, Leigh Sturgess CM.

Another tough season ahead unless the defence can sort itself out, really struggling for full backs at the minute.

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2021-22 - Campeonato Nacional Prio

ul8wccV.gif

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

I expected a step back after last season, and when we lost our first two games I though perhaps we were in for a bit of a rough season. But from there things went great, only 4 more losses for the season to see us repeat in second place, scoring the most goals in our division and letting in the second least for a total goal difference of +37. Not very exciting to write about, but when you have a 15 game streak without losing there's not many ups and downs. My worries about scoring goals were unfounded as our strikers scored 21 and 15 and the rest chipped in.

I guess it was inevitable we'd be drawn against Real again in the playoffs, and this time they took their revenge against us. Pretty disappointing really, we'd got on such a roll this season and looked quality for this division, but playoffs are always hit and miss and luck wasn't with us this year.

The cup wasn't much to talk about, an extra time second yellow card doomed us.

After another pair of recruitment/coaching improvements the youth intake was another strong one, with the standout player (22a) Fábio Faustino  a striker, which was the area we lacked depth in. Scoring on debut is always a good omen.

We're losing our best centre back - which is definitely a shame - but I think we've got the youth to cover, so hopefully we can put together another run next year. We have a solid team with prospects in all positions, just need the reach the playoffs again and hope the ball bounces our way.

Season  | Div | League | Cup | Notes
--------|-----|--------|-----|-----------------------
2019-20 | 3rd | 10th   | 1st | 7 points clear
2020-21 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd | Playoff Semi-Finals
2021-22 | 3rd |  2nd   | 2nd | Playoff Quarter-Finals
Edited by Shakes

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE & SEASON REVIEW 2026

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.936c5a6c3473fb730249c1f98e46d53c.gif

TABLE | TRANSFERS | FINANCES

Eighth season – more PROGRESSION in the most dramatic season to date!

It came down to the final day, our team with the advantage over three other teams all only one point behind us. Anything other than a win would likely see us drop into the playoff place or completely out of the running. An away game at Sollentuna FK was not ideal! We took the lead early into the second half but the joy was short-lived due to a quick hattrick from their striker. We threw everything at them to try at least draw, but seeing the other teams were all comfortably winning left us with a mountain to climb. No more goals came, and we had to settle for 4th place – with the title being decided on goal difference between the three other teams. So close!

Player of the season: (6E) Mats Jeppsson – stepped into Robin Johansson’s shoes due to injury to the key striker (and only original player left). The powerful Target Man was on fire in his second full season leading the line. Our first top scorer other than Johansson.

Transfer drama is an understatement. Our first player has been sold! Wouldn’t you just believe it, the player sold is my own digital flesh and blood (6A) Luke Collins. Once the transfer season opened up, there was a total of fourteen clubs with major interest. I was adamant of not selling because of his potential (even if his performances were not reflecting this) and also the personal attachment.

Spoiler

COLLINSBESTOFFER.thumb.PNG.1466695dbfd366bf3e96db3696828ee7.PNG

A bidding war ensued and soon enough the player made it publicly known he wanted to move to a bigger club – so much for family values. At that point, I admitted defeat and decided to try get the best deal possible to protect the happiness of the other players and fulfil my son’s dream of playing for another club. Eventually, he signed for Helsingborgs IF in the top division. I stood my ground, demanding the transfer take place at the end of the current year and have a 50% sell on clause included, regardless of the low initial transfer fee. After all, he is/was vital in the bid for promotion and can now potentially provide the club with a huge windfall of cash if he is sold in the future. Fingers crossed for that! I’ll include a new “son watch” feature next update.

No idea where his replacement will come from, though.

Off the field drama is also an understatement. I successfully upgraded the Junior Coaching Budget and Youth Recruitment, but in my haste, I accidentally had an upgrade to the Training Facilities approved as well (blame the lack of sleep and urgency to progress). The cost of £95k will be very hard to swallow and could set progress of producing great newgens back a few years.

Fortunately for us, we’re seeing our home attendance sky-rocket. From an average of 281 (14% full) last year to an average of 588 (29% full) this year. I see this being put down to our improving reputation and fantastic results over the course of this season. I’m noticing we’re not losing money as quickly as before – expenditure is more like a downward curve now instead of a sheer drop. That’s of course not including the huge waste on the training facilities!

Not so much drama in the Youth Intake department despite the upgrades. I’ve been pretty lucky to date, but this year was fairly unspectacular in comparison. It’s finally good to get cover in the position most needed – CM. (8A) Mikael Arhn looks like he can turn into a monster, though.

YOUTH2026.thumb.PNG.c4bd9ecc8da20b4ad78200a8b9880af8.PNG

SUMMARY2026.thumb.PNG.ade0cc19b7f19a7a12033a574629059a.PNG

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2025 & Youth Intake

As i felt the tactic we were going for at the end of last season a classic 4-4-2 were a good suit for us we made an huge progress and this year were about fighting for promotion instead of relegation. We couldnt handle the pressure in the second half of the season and drew and lsot many games which saw us come 4th, 5 points of playoff. But for next season i think might be our year!

Youth intake were really good this year and we got loads of players who will make impacts next season especially Leif Vettersand looks really good but he is playing our most stacked position CM. This youth intake according to our HOYD were an golden generation.

With Christos also turning 20 we now had to look for a new guy to be the prospect of the season and this year i will give it to (03-E)Hans Magnusson for stepping up in the striker role with 11 goals and 3 assists. Really seeing the season 3 youths making development since 4 people are regulars now.

FInances are leaking now since the youth setup costs alot (£15k) a month but still in the green but will need an promotion soon we also got Norrköping as affilates paying £30k a year.

Facilities wise we got an upgrade to JC which now counts as Good which is amazing and is probably why we got such an good Youth Intake

Top Scorer: Robin Johansson 21 goals 31(0) games

Most Assists: Christos Merkenidis 9 assists 32(0) games

Best Average: Jonas Hansson-Widén 7.49 avg 32(0) games

Best Prospect: Leif Vettersand 6.7 avg 0 goals 0 assists 0(4) games

ff0a5197cdc4f3f4fde3869d405c73e8.png

Edited by Novafluff

12 hours ago, Shakes said:

I just noticed how one of you started North and got moved to South and the other went the opposite way.

We both actually started in south and we should be in South since its a very south team. But its something wrong with fm19 and placing in right division in Sweden atleast since this year for me Lunds BK  is in north

And well here is a swedish map with Lund on it

karta2.jpg

815271375_CesenaLogo.gif.f31cebe8799d34669718b5a7b63f03d6.gif

Romagno Centro Cesena Season 2021/22 

League Table     Transfer History

An incredible 3rd season for me in Cesena ! Finished in 5th place and preformed very similar to last season. But this time with the squad full of academy players. 

Going into the promotion playoff I was carefully optimistic. The fact that it is 1 out of 27 teams that get promoted makes it very hard and you ofc need some luck on the way.

But my boys played incredible and reached all the way to the final, fully deserved. The final was a drama. We where down 0-1 and 1-2 but managed to equalise to 2-2 in the 85th minute. Game went to extra time and penalties. But my boys couldnt handle the pressure and we missed the two first penalties. The second one far outside the goal, never seen a worse penalty. So no happy ending this time.

My players are developing really well and if I manage to keep them without to much drama I will have a goal of winning the league next season.

Best players of the season :

Matches  Goals    Assist          AvRat

Gianmarco Baiardo        28 (6)        3          5                 7,13

Antonio Vocaturo         30 (4)        3           6                 7,08

Luca Di Giacomo           29 (2)       13         8                 7,09

Mohamed Scaramelli   29 (3)       12         6                 7,10

Before the youth intake I had upgraded my youth facilities and got a new very promising Head of Youth Development. But youth intake was not as good as I hoped, and still no central defender :( 

Luigi Gallina , Edoardo Perrotta and Marco Foglia looks very promising tho, but rest was rubbish , hope for more decent cover in next intake. And if you read this, help me in my prayers for a central defender :) 

Also I made the mistake of asking the board to upgrade the training facilities. Not a bad thing really but didnt expect it to cost so much money. All my money now gone to that so more upgrade of youth facilities for some years I guess.

GL to you all :)     

10 minutes ago, OneManSnipez said:

@Diego D10S Are you making money over the course of the season or do you have to sell to maintain a positive bank balance

This last season it has been very stable...not making money and not loosing. At the moment I have 700k in the bank and the financial projection say I will have 400k at the end of next season. Probably because I have given my talents some new contracts. They are getting demanding :) So I will be looking to sell a couple of backup players for now and just keep an eye on the finances during next season.

Also have sold a couple of players with 50% sell on fee. One of them are wanted by some Serie A clubs...so I hope for a lucky break there.

Edited by Diego D10S

1 minute ago, Diego D10S said:

This last season it has been very stable...not making money and not loosing. At the moment I have 700k in the bank and the financial projection say I will have 400k at the end of next season. Probably because I have given my talents some new contracts. They are getting demanding :) So I will be looking to sell a couple of backup players for now and just keep an eye on the finances during next season.

Ah lucky you, im managing san marino and im hemorrhaging money. For some reason my team got paid 400k in bonuses for finishing 12th in serie c which was more than the entire wage bill for last season. Are you able to sell players easily for good fees? Havent really tried yet.

1 minute ago, OneManSnipez said:

Ah lucky you, im managing san marino and im hemorrhaging money. For some reason my team got paid 400k in bonuses for finishing 12th in serie c which was more than the entire wage bill for last season. Are you able to sell players easily for good fees? Havent really tried yet.

Well I have actually played with San Marino before this one. I got the sack in my 4th season after I sold one of my talent for 500k pluss sell on fee. Players got mad for selling one of our best players and everything just fell apart. Money was a big problem in San Marino because of the low income. You can set the bonuses to low tho....thats what I did.

If you want to sell for biggest possible fee you have to be stubborn and patient I think. I have just sold one player that I wanted to keep. I got like 20-30 bids for around 100-200K...I asked for alot more. Suddenly at the end of transfer window I got a bid of total 1,4M and 50% of profit sell on fee. But its hard because you have the player being mad want to leave, you have players being mad because you force him to stay. And if you sell you have players being mad for selling the best players :) 

3 minutes ago, Diego D10S said:

Well I have actually played with San Marino before this one. I got the sack in my 4th season after I sold one of my talent for 500k pluss sell on fee. Players got mad for selling one of our best players and everything just fell apart. Money was a big problem in San Marino because of the low income. You can set the bonuses to low tho....thats what I did.

If you want to sell for biggest possible fee you have to be stubborn and patient I think. I have just sold one player that I wanted to keep. I got like 20-30 bids for around 100-200K...I asked for alot more. Suddenly at the end of transfer window I got a bid of total 1,4M and 50% of profit sell on fee. But its hard because you have the player being mad want to leave, you have players being mad because you force him to stay. And if you sell you have players being mad for selling the best players :) 

Who exactly did you sell, or was it a regen

CAXIAS

image.png.88953d11ec85267454279b5b16475a1c.png

Season 2023 report

CAXIAS news:

Manager contract to the end of 2024.
Moving next year to new smaller but cheaper and newer stadium - 30.12.2014
Did National C license, and now on coaching course to National B license.
[manager]

To reduce wages i have sold bunch of backup and older players.
[transfers]

Finances:
We were starting season with 1000k debt
After season we still had 500k debt and still 1100k loan.
Sadly wages gone much higher due to promotion.

Regional league:
1st league phase: 2nd
2nd cup phase: semi-final, lost against Gremio [0-1] [1-2]

Cup:
With good and lucky draws we didn't get big opponent and managed to qualify to 5th round where we lost after penalties with Serie A team.
We earned plenty of money from rewards - 1,5M total.
[results]

National league:
First eleven and tactic: 4-5-1 [tactic]
predicted 18th [odds 201.00]
finished 2nd, promotion to SERIE A!!!
Fantastic season, we had only 1 bad streak with 6 games and 1 point only, but league was rather flat, so we managed to bounce back.
[table]

September youth intake was great, we get fantastic right winger and few really decent players including 2 central defenders, signed 8 players.
[intake] [Monte Barbosa] [Edil] [Cebolinha]

Top goalscorer: Douglas (S C)  - 18 goals
Most assists: Caique Valdivia (AM R) - 16 assists - 30y old player, best seson in live, wants to leave the club
Highest average rating: Caique Valdivia (AM R) - 7.29
Most POM: three players - 4
MVP: Caique Valdivia (AM R) [56%]
Youngster: Adílson Luís (M C) - 2020 intake no. 7!, 3rd best average rating (7.25) from: 35 apps, 6 goals, 7 assists, 2 POMs

Season| League    |   Pos    |    Cup       | Int.Cup    |    Top scorer    |    Top assists      | Highest avg. rat.   |     TF              |    YF               |     JC           |    YR          | Notes
2019    | SERIE C    |   4th    |     1st r.    |    N/A        | Douglas [18]    | Danylo [14]        | Danylo [7.26]        | Adequate     | Below Av.    | Average    | Average    | promoted to SERIE B
2020    | SERIE B    |   5th    |     3rd r.   |    N/A        | Douglas [30]    | Danylo [14]        | D.Miranda [7.27]  | Adequate     | Below Av.    | Average    | Average    | almost promoted -1pts
2021    | SERIE B    |  10th   |     3rd r.   |    N/A        | Douglas [29]    | D.Miranda [14]  | Danylo [7.22]        | Adequate     | Below Av.    | Average    | Average    | safe middle table
2022    | SERIE B    |   5th    |    2nd r.   |    N/A        | Douglas [25]    | D.Miranda [11]  | Danylo [7.30]        | Adequate     | Below Av.    | Average    | Average    | almost promoted -3pts
2023    | SERIE B    |  2nd    |    5th r.    |    N/A        | Douglas [18]    | C.Valdivia [16]    | C.Valdivia [7.29]   | Adequate     | Below Av.    | Average    | Average    | promoted to SERIE A

Edited by tomay
typos and formatting

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2026 & Youth Intake

A season that gave and took and in the end i am neither happy or dissapointed with the season. We end up on the same points as last year but we have something good going on with youngsters with big potential showing up. Our great partnership of Hans Magnusson and Riku Rantanen on top makes our offence dangerous Hans grabbing 16 goals and 8 assist and RIku 18 goals and 6 assists.

Youth intake were really good this year and we got loads of players who probably will feature in the first team sometime soon. Robin Svensson went sraight into the first team as a good CD was needed since long

This year there were no doubt on who were the youngster of the season and will probably be that until we cant keep him or he gets old. Riku Rantanen our swedish finish super striker which already at 17 made 3 u21 caps for Finland and scoring 5 goals in those 3 games. For us he started on the bench but once he got the chance there were no doubt our best striker 21 starts and 2 subs 18 Goals and 6 assist averaging 7.28 and got 5 man of the match. His teamwork and workrate stands out and will be very important for coming seasons

Finances are going to **** now since we only avg 195 per game we got no real income and youth setup is costing us alot! We will need a promotion soon. Still in the green thoug but thats barely

Facilities wise nothing happend since i dont want to spend money right now.

Top Scorer: (07-F) Riku Rantanen 18 goals 21(2) games

Most Assists: (03-E) Hans Magnusson 8 assists 28(2) games

Best Average: (02-A) Jonas Hansson-Widén 7.41avg 31(0) games

Best Prospect: (07-F) Riku Rantanen 7.28 avg 18 goals 6 assists 21(2) games

3a8c348ff5f6afb539037c6caf5e3d83.png

Edited by Novafluff

@Novafluff

Svensson looks really great.  Everyone dreams about so good DC's when intake coming.
I am retraining two natural DMC to have some depth at central defense.
Wanted to play tactic with 3 DC but this position is hardest to get right players so stayed with 2 DC.

Edited by tomay

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE & SEASON REVIEW 2027

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.cf0d04b8bd5fd6ad0da591a5e1edecb4.gif

Ninth season -- more PROGRESSION!

On the field, we secured 3rd place despite registering fewer points that last year (50 compared to 55). Just a few more wins would have seen us as Champions, but on the other hand, just a few more losses would see us drop down into mid-table. This is proving to be a super competitive and difficult league to get out of! We're almost up to the challenge. No major drama compared to last year; we just plodded along through the season playing our "boring" brand of football -- I must be reading from the same pages as Mourinho!

exceptional.thumb.PNG.7e3f38cd32c39b2382d4813525240692.PNG

Off the field, in 2027, we have somehow managed a total of three upgrades to our Junior Coaching Budget (now "Exceptional") and one upgrade to the Youth Recruitment (now "Well Established). It was a case of asking at the right moments pre-season (friendly money), mid-season (money from the cup) and post-season (prize money). The attendances are also helping us keep in the green but only just. Unfortunately, this has not really translated that well in the Youth Intake for 2027, with only a few players looking half decent. The best being 5* (9A) Victor Holmberg, who seems can play any midfield role - of which I'm undecided how best to utilise him.

YOUTH2027.thumb.PNG.7cfbd6240d555eb65f1a2e8474e57062.PNG

Bad news, transfer-wise, top scorer and best performer (6E) Mats Jeppsson and ever-present (3E) Johan Larsson have not signed new contracts. At the time of writing they still do not want to extend their careers here, and looks likely they will be offered to clubs and/or released at the end of their contracts (soon). These two leave huge holes into the starting XI, and I'm tempted to tweak the tactic (again!) if the other players are not up to the task of replacing them. Other players have also garnered interest, so the saga might not be over just yet!

SON WATCH: (6A) Luke Collins spent the season on loan to league rivals AFC Eskilstuna, helping them to a 10th place finish. Hahaha!

Cool to see how @Novafluff and I are the same team yet having two completely different experiences with the team. We're often discussing offline about progress and how we're playing etc. I'm envious of his super good youth intakes recently, and he's jealous of my higher attendances! Cool that we're roughly progressing at the same speed. It will be interesting to see what happens next!

SUMMARY2027.thumb.PNG.6e15745399100f86f1c9e5f5e35d0615.PNG

28 minutes ago, tomay said:

@Novafluff

Svensson looks really great.  Everyone dreams about so good DC's when intake coming.
I am retraining two natural DMC to have some depth at central defense.
Wanted to play tactic with 3 DC but this position is hardest to get right players so stayed with 2 DC.

2 minutes ago, Diego D10S said:

@Novafluff Robin Svensson <3

Yeah the games he played we were so much more solid in the defence

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE & SEASON REVIEW 2028

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.b3ddf6e322bc7204f564d174d2ea93bb.gif

Absolutely flying through the years now; it's about to get interesting! Tenth season – CHAMPIONS!

We celebrate ten years in management of FK Älmeboda/Linneryd with our second title. We switched up the tactic once again to limit the loss of key players that had no viable replacements. Gone was the defensive mindset of old, and in came a balanced 4-1-3-2 to play to the strengths of the current squad. Some U19s were promoted and finally given a chance – and they delivered! Progression in the Sweden Cup is going nicely, with us having qualified for the group stage for the very first time.

It’s not all positive though. The current chairman did not warn me that maxing out the Junior Coaching Budget would cost £100k a month! If I had known that (first time trying a challenge like this), then I might have waited for better circumstances. I had initially thought my job might be in jeopardy but some cash injections have been made. We’ll be in the red for a long while, which means no further advancements can be made in the near future. Shame. However, the promised £367k in TV money for the course of next year should help somewhat.

The wonderfully gifted players the academy is producing is nice to see, though. (9A) Victor Holmberg and (9B) Christian Ljungdahl have also made it into the Sweden U19s team, and helped with our title win.

Son Watch: (6A) Luke Collins spent the season on loan to Norrby IF in the Superettan, helping them to a 6th place finish, and having the highest average rating along the way.

The Youth Intake this year was certainly lacking in quantity, but more than made up for it in quality. (10A) Joakim Florén being by far the best prospect from this bunch.

YOUTH2028.thumb.PNG.c7493731c8b80d89b12102c15f5c2b94.PNG

SUMMARY2028.thumb.PNG.520450bd3f09f82df93310dfa1edee4a.PNG

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2022-23 - Campeonato Nacional Prio

ul8wccV.gif

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A year that started so promisingly ended up being a disappointment. We were in fine form early, hitting the top of the table for the first time, but this didn't seem to sit well with the squad and the pressure perhaps got to them. After winning 7 from our first 10, we only managed one more win from our next 12, putting us way out of touch with the playoffs. It wasn't just a case of bad luck either - the team played like garbage, doing things like giving up 3 times as many shots to cellar dwelling teams in home games.

We turned it around at the end and had a nice run home to make the final position a respectable 6th. Our overall performance was roughly the same as two years ago when we finished 2nd, the league was just stronger at the top, so it was a step backwards but not a complete collapse.

The year wasn't made any easier by a top tier team coming in and unsettling my best defender. He's been unhappy all year and I don't think I'll be able to talk him around, so I have two unappealing choices - deal with an unhappy player for the remainder of his contract, or sell him and weaken the team and annoy the squad who want him to stay.

The cup was rather laughable - not often you get to be knocked out twice, but apparently there's a second chance for highest rated losers, so we got to go again for the same result.

After more improvements to the setup the youth intake was very strong: 11 players rated 5 star potential. However it was also very even, there's nobody that jumps off the page and demands immediate playing time. Going to let this one cook in the under 19s for a year and see what we have then.

Given it looks like we might be further weakened at the back I'm not sure it makes sense to persist with a 3-5-2. Playing the extra defender might just be keeping someone more deserving off the park. The flip side is - slump aside - the tactic is working and it's always dangerous to mess with things that aren't broken. It's something I'll have to think about and see for next season.

Season  | Div | League | Cup | Notes
--------|-----|--------|-----|-----------------------
2019-20 | 3rd | 10th   | 1st | 7 points clear
2020-21 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd | Playoff Semi-Finals
2021-22 | 3rd |  2nd   | 2nd | Playoff Quarter-Finals
2022-23 | 3rd |  6th   | 2nd | Mid-season form slump