Emergency game is about to start thread - Group D - Final round - Argentina vs Nigeria and Iceland vs Croatia

Redshift

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 ora fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Why is he a disgrace?

He's just a harmless idiot who shows his geniune feelings. He never did anything really malicious.

On the other hand, you have the likes of Platini and Šuker, nation's idols turned into corrupt, money laundering officials and acting as if they were the second coming of Jesus.

I'll take Diego any day of the week.

Diego IS the second coming of Jesus according to plenty of people (most of them from Naples) and it's not as if he's only an inoffensive crazy old man with more drugs than blood in his system...

He just lacks the brains and the ambition to be a "corrupt official", because he's comfy in his role of Mafia-style Don with his following and his legion of adoring fans. That's why he got a job as NT manager, audiences with leaders and politicians and enough media coverage and credibility (for no apparent reason) even when his "contributions" to our world would have better been ignored.

Thinking he's just a harmless idiot is the reason he's still around making an ass of himself time and again.

BTW, he's a disgrace because he's a deadbeat (serial) father, a drug addict who (unwillingly, I hope) helped organized crime to make more money and to get even more power in a city that surely didn't nned that. Also, he's a tax fraudster, likely a wife-beater and an all-around terrible person.
Just because he was godlike with a ball, it doesn't mean his darker side should be ignored or just chalked it up to being "a bit of a character".

4 hours ago, Barry Cartman said:

Messi goal up there with Bergkamp for me in terms of techinque, his 2 touches are just magical 

s44g77oq6h611.gif

I would put it just behind Bergkamp but yeah, this is just wonderful to watch. Both touches are absolutely perfect.

Because he's a money-laundering criminal, a gambler, a person which wastes FA money and goes around travelling instead being in the court.
Domestic league is a complete joke, infrastructure is a joke and they're just accumulating and laundering the money whilst most of the clueless population that doesn't follow anything except for WC/EURO is outraged by terrorists that throw a couple of flares on the pitch as a sign of protest.

He's also illiterate and so far up Mamić's ass that he's sticking out of his mouth.

Archived