• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, scotty1974 said:

im not sure i just kept doing what you said and bingo it worked finally

thats great well now you can go and check the faces of the preston north end double winning team of 1888/1889 :D among others.

Full Teams of Legends and Stars with 25 players or more including managers and chairman

Austrian Wunderteam - Fussballklub Austria Wien

Blackburn Rovers - They won the Premiership

Bolton Wanderers 

Fulham

Leeds - Don ****n' Revie and his Dirty Dirty Leeds of the 70's

Leicester

Middlesbrough

Preston North End - The Double Winning Champions of 1888-1889

Watford

Everton 

Aston Villa

Newcastle

Nottingham Forest - Brian Clough and Back to Back European Champions

Sheffield Wednesday - A giant has Awoken

Sunderland - The Team of All talents from the early 1900's

Tottenham - Bill Nicholson and they did the Double in the Sixties - Jimmy Greaves

Liverpool - The best of the decades - including the 80's

Chelsea - The 70s and the rest of the best of the kings road clan including Chopper Harris

Arsenal - The Invincibles are back plus the best of the rest

Manchester United - The best of all the decades 

Manchester City - Still filthy rich and Oil Laden.

Portsmouth

Wimbledon - The real Wombles are back and they are The Crazy Gang led by Wise

Norwich - Don't mess with these Canaries

Wolves - Steve Bull and co

Southampton - Ever wonder if they hadnt sold all their stars?

West Ham - See Above oh yea Bobby Moore leads this team

Millwall - Their best players back from all the decades. Teddy Sheringham has some company!

Monaco

Lyon

PSG 

Bayern Munich 

Ajax - Total Football Returns

PSV 

AC Milan 

Roma 

Inter Milan

Juventus

The Grande Torino 

Fiorentina

FCP - Porto

SLB - Benfica

Sporting Lisbon

Aberdeen

Celtic

Rangers 

Hearts

International Team - Hungary & The Mighty Magyars

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Real Madrid - The Galacticos

River Plate - LA MAQUINA

International Team - The Uruguayan World Cup winning team of 1930 and 1950

International Team - The Danish 1992 European Champions.

The rest of the teams have legends and star, they may indeed have a lot of them, but just not full teams of at least 25 or more. 

• 2 weeks later...

I spent some of the weekend editing your database to put a fantasy team together at Sheffield Wednesday.

Pele, Cruyft and Maradona causing havoc as deep forwards. Vieira and Roy Keane patrolling the same midfield and Brazilian pairing Roberto Carlos and Cafu marauding down the flanks. Yashin between the sticks.

Sheffield Wednesday_  Overview.png

13 hours ago, Weezer said:

I spent some of the weekend editing your database to put a fantasy team together at Sheffield Wednesday.

Pele, Cruyft and Maradona causing havoc as deep forwards. Vieira and Roy Keane patrolling the same midfield and Brazilian pairing Roberto Carlos and Cafu marauding down the flanks. Yashin between the sticks.

Sheffield Wednesday_  Overview.png

That is an awesome team. I think you will take some stopping :lol:

Hope so. It's just a bit of fun really, sometimes you just want to dominate a few games!

Whilst I was editing I noticed Derek Dooley has a superfluous space after his forename. Not a big deal, just means his name doesn't display quite right on certain screens.

12 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Hope so. It's just a bit of fun really, sometimes you just want to dominate a few games!

Whilst I was editing I noticed Derek Dooley has a superfluous space after his forename. Not a big deal, just means his name doesn't display quite right on certain screens.

Thanks, ill update that. well spotted.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this out yet? I saw FM18 was announced today and it made me wonder about FM17 and how this was going. I only buy FM for this database now and will skip any version till it gets one so looking forward to trying FM17 soon, sometime around a sale would be perfect lol.

They really need to change their editor and allow you to export rosters, or allow it so you can easily bring your mod to the new version. Having to recreate it EVERY time is just a pain. 

Game needs to look at OOTP and copy the ability to import your season into the new version of the game, that or allow some way to this easier. I hate starting a new version and having to recreate everything again. 

47 minutes ago, Shawn2166 said:

Is this out yet? I saw FM18 was announced today and it made me wonder about FM17 and how this was going. I only buy FM for this database now and will skip any version till it gets one so looking forward to trying FM17 soon, sometime around a sale would be perfect lol.

They really need to change their editor and allow you to export rosters, or allow it so you can easily bring your mod to the new version. Having to recreate it EVERY time is just a pain. 

Game needs to look at OOTP and copy the ability to import your season into the new version of the game, that or allow some way to this easier. I hate starting a new version and having to recreate everything again. 

This has been out since July 22nd ... I have sent you a PM...  I agree, would be nice but alas I have to make it from scratch every year... :( 

I would love to work with SI and help them to make an official Legends version of the game.. but I think there are licensing issues with that... 

Edited by Fenech

23 minutes ago, Shawn2166 said:

My advice is requested on the editor thread, here is the link.

Official Editor Feature Requests

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 23:05, Fenech said:

This has been out since July 22nd ... I have sent you a PM...  I agree, would be nice but alas I have to make it from scratch every year... :( 

I would love to work with SI and help them to make an official Legends version of the game.. but I think there are licensing issues with that... 

man, send me the link, too ? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AGENT_MAHONE said:

BOUGHT UPDATE!AND WAS DISAPPOINTED!MANY PLAYERS NO!DO THAT FOR THE MONEY THESE ARE NOT SMALL!I HAVE UPDATE MUCH BETTER !AND I GIVE IT FOR FREE PEOPLE,AND NOT AS LAME AS YOU

You must be the only person who has expressed disappointment and I am sorry to hear this. It the most in-depth legends game ever produced for football manager. I am sorry that next year you won't be wanting the new update for FM18.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Weezer said:

Is this to be assumed the finished file btw? Not that it isn't already comprehensive enough, just wondering if you had been working on any updates for it?

This is the finished file for 2017 as I introduced all the updated before release.. including the new double winning preston north end, the new uruguay 1930 and 1950 world cup winning squads and the new millwall team.

However I can confirm that I will doing an update for the FM18 series which will be released sooner than usual... around may time i think.

Edited by Fenech

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello Fenech,I am an editor too.and I player your database 14/16.no doubt is a good database.

but you think it most in-depth legends game ever produced for football manager.there are many shortcoming.

first,there are too many 200PA player former version,and i dont get your new so i wonder you are on to this problem

then most player`s mental  attributes is random or batch editing

Finally every team has a very redundant squad and someone cant get enough appearance,its waste.and someone`s PA is higher than actuality

I will send you my file,let us make the legend database better

Legend Database_CA2E4419-9986-42CC-8641-1CBCE12A26A7.fmf

Edited by dfdfhjdhgjfg

On 12/15/2017 at 09:11, dfdfhjdhgjfg said:

hello Fenech,I am an editor too.and I player your database 14/16.no doubt is a good database.

but you think it most in-depth legends game ever produced for football manager.there are many shortcoming.

first,there are too many 200PA player former version,and i dont get your new so i wonder you are on to this problem

then most player`s mental  attributes is random or batch editing

Finally every team has a very redundant squad and someone cant get enough appearance,its waste.and someone`s PA is higher than actuality

I will send you my file,let us make the legend database better

Legend Database_CA2E4419-9986-42CC-8641-1CBCE12A26A7.fmf

To be fair, just because they have potential of 200 doesnt mean they will all make 200. ;) BUT if you say mental stats are random for most players then i guess the PA doesnt really matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...