FM17 FIFA Nations League

940px_World_Map_FIFA2_svg.png

226 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 211 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Games are played from january to december.

-All other senior international competitions are disabled - also there is no friendlies anymore-

FIFA Gold League - 12 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 4 - 50 nations in 5 groups - 3 promoted + 1 best ranked 4th team

FIFA Cup of Nations - 226 nations in cup stage - 1 match, final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

When you start game choose Finland and December 2015 or 2016(its up to you). You can choose different country-Finland is option because start in december.

5HAJvRR.png

ip3T9oE.png

If you want to have more players in smaller nations or U-21 squads you need to load more players-choose advanced here:

zsfnq96.png

You can choose "Current international players" and "Players from top division clubs" but these 2 options will load over 80k players. Its up to you and your PC :D

A1WiRMm.png

One information: in last 2 years this file was broken after march update so if you want to play this file 100% sure after update - go offline with steam couple days before final update. When i test everything on 17.3 i will release information about playability.

This file is compatible with 17.3 now.

Version 1.1 is out now.

-  i fixed issue when every national senior team have expectations about U-21 Cup of Nations.

DOWNLOAD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DW FM17 was the first FM i got and therefore I'm kinda a noob on putting the custom data in the right place. Fixed now. Excellent game - it would be awesome if someone created like 2 or 3 tiers for each confederation and then there could be a world cup/champions league based on the top teams in each confederation. 

On 3/2/2017 at 16:46, Dax_ said:

is this okay with the new patch?

I dont know TBH. I wasnt here last month so... My FM is still on 17.2 and i will not make any update before someone confirm this is playable on 17.3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2017 at 07:23, Yespy13 said:

Great done!

Would it be possible to have also continental cups?

What if you had like a completely different edit where national teams were sorted into leagues by confederation (which would have pro/rel) and a certain amount from eachwent into a 'Champions League' each year??

• 2 weeks later...

I have moved the file to editor data files inside my editor 2017 folder. When I load the game is there anything i need to do? 

I press start new career and it says"No custom editor data files" below the 17.3 data base, yet I have moved the file in the editor data folder. Am I missing something?

One question i have for this database.I would love to download and play it! I want to ask if all the orther continentac competitions for nations are still play or they stop working cause of the nations league?

• 3 months later...

In FIFA Fourth Division, all groups but one have 11 teams. But there are only 18 dates for matches (as in the other leagues), which means that teams are unable to complete their fixtures.

The World Cup is quite crazy with all those elimination rounds (no seeding seems to be used). In one simulation, Comoros (in FIFA Fourth Division, thus a very weak team) were lucky to defeat French Polynesia, Nicaragua and Egypt (on penalties) en route to the finals. Of course they got trashed in their group but not that much (1-10 in 3 matches). On the other hand, Brasil lost to Haiti (!) which advanced to round of 16 losing to eventual winners Colombia.

2 hours ago, valve said:

In FIFA Fourth Division, all groups but one have 11 teams. But there are only 18 dates for matches (as in the other leagues), which means that teams are unable to complete their fixtures.

The World Cup is quite crazy with all those elimination rounds (no seeding seems to be used). In one simulation, Comoros (in FIFA Fourth Division, thus a very weak team) were lucky to defeat French Polynesia, Nicaragua and Egypt (on penalties) en route to the finals. Of course they got trashed in their group but not that much (1-10 in 3 matches). On the other hand, Brasil lost to Haiti (!) which advanced to round of 16 losing to eventual winners Colombia.

All groups in FIFA league 4 have 10 teams so i dont know what is problem with your save.  Can you upload your save so i can check where is problem?

And i must ask- do you use some other editor data file with this file in your save?

As you can see, group A has 11 teams and so do the other groups except H (the last). The fixtures run until March 2020 just like with the other levels.

For some weird reason, I cannot see the previous edition of this tournament (the save is advanced to December 2018 and a new edition has begun). This may have something to do with not all fixtures being completed.

Clipboard01.jpg

You might consider remaking the World Cup to be less random: Gold and Silver teams qualify automatically (24 teams), Bronze and League 1 teams play two playoff rounds to determine the remaining 8 out of 32 entrants (would be better with groups but there are no dates available). Any team below League 1 has only a remote chance of qualifying to the normal World Cup, so their absence is not much felt.

Just noticed that promotion/relegation between FIFA leagues does not work in my save. Uruguay won the Championship and is still stuck there in the 2018-2020 cycle.

1 hour ago, valve said:

You might consider remaking the World Cup to be less random: Gold and Silver teams qualify automatically (24 teams), Bronze and League 1 teams play two playoff rounds to determine the remaining 8 out of 32 entrants (would be better with groups but there are no dates available). Any team below League 1 has only a remote chance of qualifying to the normal World Cup, so their absence is not much felt.

Just noticed that promotion/relegation between FIFA leagues does not work in my save. Uruguay won the Championship and is still stuck there in the 2018-2020 cycle.

This is not my file - i guess you use some other similar file. My league is called "FIFA League 4" and i dont have World Cup in database anymore...

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, LuMahdi said:

My question is: how to remove U-21 expectations? When I manage main team only, how can I be responsible for U-21 :-)  ?

FwzzvrE.jpg

U-21 should have different manager- dont know why is this. Try to test this without my file on default database with some nation. Maybe its some bug

I'm just testing yours database, mate:-) Polish national team - manager's on holiday. But everywhere (every nation) expactations are exactly the same: win U21 Cup of Nations.

Really good job, by the way!

On normal (default) database everything's fine. No U21 expectations.

RelZpjy.jpg

28 minutes ago, LuMahdi said:

I'm just testing yours database, mate:-) Polish national team - manager's on holiday. But everywhere (every nation) expactations are exactly the same: win U21 Cup of Nations.

Really good job, by the way!

On normal (default) database everything's fine. No U21 expectations.

RelZpjy.jpg

Thanks for info. I will try to find solution for this when i catch some time. :thup:

EDIT: I think i found reason.  Will test and let you know.

6 minutes ago, LuMahdi said:

I've removed U-21 FIFA Cup of Nations, and - of course - expectations gone:-) But maybe you'll find out the bug and it will be unnecessary.

v77d7lP.jpg

Qualification of teams in U-21 Cup of Nations is problem here. Will be fixed soon...

2 hours ago, LuMahdi said:

No problem :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.09.2017 at 16:43, SortitoutsiVP said:

Hello mate, this looks very well made but just wanna check everything is working ok before i start a new game it as don't want any crashes after a couple of seasons, thanks.

2019 and still no crashes and I'm using this with other files.

Archived