[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9Ch3t.png

Really early beta of new "tactics overview panel" in " 3d dots" style instead of kits/squares. Anyone here interested in using that kind of panel? I don't know if I should continue a work on this beacuse it is a really time-consuming project. If only a few peoples will be interested it is not going to happen...

14 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

9Ch3t.png

Really early beta of new "tactics overview panel" in " 3d dots" style instead of kits/squares. Anyone here interested in using that kind of panel? I don't know if I should continue a work on this beacuse it is a really time-consuming project. If only a few peoples will be interested it is not going to happen...

Yes. I need that asap.

EDIT: Actually worked on something similar in the past

hi pikawa94. i´m still playing with your 2.0 version and now i´m in the quarterfinal of the championsleague with bayern munchen. the first leg i won 1-0 against sporting, but can´t see the result of the 1st leg at the scoreboard. do you think you can manage it for me? hope you know what i mean. under the 0-0 should be the agg score.

10 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

hi pikawa94. i´m still playing with your 2.0 version and now i´m in the quarterfinal of the championsleague with bayern munchen. the first leg i won 1-0 against sporting, but can´t see the result of the 1st leg at the scoreboard. do you think you can manage it for me? hope you know what i mean. under the 0-0 should be the agg score.

He already fixed that. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3m9q9iw1svtzqd0/vonreichsm+titlebar.rar

8 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

9Ch3t.png

Woah, really cool. Tactics screen already looks great but this is a nice switch up.

@Alexpuk2002, /settings/settings.xml. You need to edit this lines:

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
  <colour name="goalkeeper_line" red="0" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="sweeper_line" red="130" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="defender_line" red="200" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line" red="0" green="50" blue="105" />
  <colour name="midfielder_line" red="0" green="123" blue="255" />
  <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line" red="0" green="100" blue="0" />
  <colour name="attacker_line" red="0" green="200" blue="0" />
  <colour name="substitutes_line" red="60" green="60" blue="60"/>

Hi pikawa94, thank you for designing the skin. It's the best i've used this year.  Could you please tell me how to increase the tactic pitch size as i find it too small. Please see the imgur link.  Thanks! and sorry for my english :)

8 minutes ago, GentleSnow said:

Hi pikawa94, thank you for designing the skin. It's the best i've used this year.  Could you please tell me how to increase the tactic pitch size as i find it too small. Please see the imgur link.  Thanks! and sorry for my english :)

tactics overview panel.xml

the container/box size figures will about lines 110-115 ish) 

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

@Alexpuk2002, /settings/settings.xml. You need to edit this lines:

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
  <colour name="goalkeeper_line" red="0" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="sweeper_line" red="130" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="defender_line" red="200" green="0" blue="0" />
  <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line" red="0" green="50" blue="105" />
  <colour name="midfielder_line" red="0" green="123" blue="255" />
  <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line" red="0" green="100" blue="0" />
  <colour name="attacker_line" red="0" green="200" blue="0" />
  <colour name="substitutes_line" red="60" green="60" blue="60"/>

Thanks for that @pikawa94 but one more question regarding this. Which button graphic does it use? I have created some of my own buttons and when I change the settings.xml to add those values you mentioned, it only changes the colour of the boarder. You can see what I mean below

compressed.thumb.png.90dab1003973c699667cd3fda913ec66.png

Also do you know what controls the black area on the competition news screen. As you can see the text is too dark to see so I would like to change the colour to be more readable.

compressed2.thumb.png.1ae8fe937a6e4ccbdee54371c29ace23.png

14 minutes ago, GentleSnow said:

Hi wkdsoul,thank you for your message.  Could you please tell me where i find lines 110-115? i have opened the " tactics overview panel.xml " using the notepad but i cannot find the lines.  Many thanks.

You're looking for the start of this text around the bottom for the width.

<!--pitch/next match-->
            <container class="minimisable_container" file="none" minimum_width="60" maximum_width="446" hide_on_minimise="false" save_default_state="true">
                <!-- JT: This animation is broken by the horizontal_adaptive_container doing a double layout -->
        <!--<animation class="position_animation"/>-->

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" width="450">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left,vertical" inset="0"/>

The Height you can adjust with the opp box stuffed in the bottom. (text below).

<widget class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" id="oppo" minimum_height="150" priority="2" default_height="-2" >
                    </widget>

Have a play with the figures bolded to shift it about.

On 08/05/2017 at 21:12, pikawa94 said:

@Alexpuk2002, /graphics/buttons/standard/ or /graphics/buttons/embedded/. I think at least...

9UrF2.jpg

Available in v2.1 probably this weekend!

Thanks for that @pikawa94, I changed the standard buttons graphics I was using and now it works as it should.

I am also enjoying the look of the new v2.1 skin. Is the tactics panel the only updated feature or is there anything more? Looking forward to it being released

@Alexpuk2002, I need to change most of the pitches right now to the same used in the "tactics overview panel" + scoreboard selector logo selector + a few tweaks to panels like "match both formations", "match overview" and "match in between highlights". Maybe a few things more but it depends on how much time will take me everything. If anyone got a suggestion/opinion here about anything skin related - just share it!

These donations are getting too much....... !!!!!!!:herman:. Allright this is a great skin, but I think it is a shame for the whole community, that skinners are getting more and more greedy to get money from the users. I am really worried about the future!!! :(

1 hour ago, bella699 said:

These donations are getting too much....... !!!!!!!:herman:. Allright this is a great skin, but I think it is a shame for the whole community, that skinners are getting more and more greedy to get money from the users. I am really worried about the future!!! :(

So use the free one.

@steveyisatard, about deleting IRB:

v1.01:
Open /panels/client_object/client object browser.xml. Replace code between line 151 and 181 with this:

<container width="190"/>

v2.1:
Open /panels/client_object/client object browser.xml. Replace code between line 150 and 180 with this:

<container width="205"/>

Graphics for the competition news panel are somewhere in /graphics/boxes/custom/cfm/. Probably in folder /cfm competition news panel or something similiar to this.

Im making player backgrounds, logo's and other fm stuff how much can I charge for that?

I will also have a donation site so all people have to pay for my work and I hope ALL that make graphics do the same

great way we are going into NOT!

i'll been around seens the start of Manager and I don't like that we shall pay for fm graphics never hat been an issue

But it all started with Emil Debski and Vitrex skin such a shame

but hey easy way to make money

it's not the place to discuss in this thread. But if you do, just be fair, Gunzo charged for his work much earlier than Emil did. And even given the fact that I'm a bit concerned, too, every creator of content has the RIGHT to charge for his work. If you don't like it, just don't use it. There are several sites where you can find free stuff. I did donate cause I appreciate his work. I even only use some parts of his skin in my own "mixed skin"... 

On 5/16/2017 at 12:33, br_sinched said:

Is there a way to fit the team names correctly? and lets say for example just add goal diferential, not against neither favor.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 7.06.20 AM.png

Another thing, is there a way to use the DS8 background superpack with this skin?  if so, what files needed to be replaced?

I would like to use the backgrounds and i cant for some reason.

Thank you very much.

I use the DS8 backgrounds with no problem in my graphics/pictures folder alongside this skin. Not in the skin folder itself.

1 hour ago, tyler16 said:

I use the DS8 backgrounds with no problem in my graphics/pictures folder alongside this skin. Not in the skin folder itself.

Yep, found out the reason 10 min ago, evidently it was my mistake, by overwriting the update folders of DS8 bg, all fixed, looking great now, i just increased the opacity in the boxes of the skin because i felt it was a little distractive now with these backgrounds.

4 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

I'm almost sure that Light v2 will comes out the next weekend or even earlier!

9epos.jpg 9eJDS.png

Looking awesome! I am wondering if you going to do light version of this for FM Touch version?

@pikawa94 I am using your player panels in my skin and I was wondering how easy it would be to make a couple of changes. I have attached the player overview pic below but I was wondering if you could help me with:

1. Would it be possible to add the media description of the player (eg experienced centre-back) to the first highlighted box on the left.

2. Could the season stats be moved to the bottom and the bottom boxes be moved to where the season stats are currently.

player.thumb.png.dd92da4dce7d4b57385012e12224a9ee.png

Archived