[FM16][SKIN] g2 fmskin

Gizel

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The uppercase 'i' characters are not displayed in the score board where there are no issues in the "overview" screen. The font used may be the reason:

1SfPj1jA.jpg

I have already raised this 'character' issue below:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/438150-Uppercase-quot-i-quot-in-the-stadium-flags

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/438365-Uppercase-quot-i-quot-in-the-user-interfaces

Really nice well put together skin, my favourite.

One slight thing though, how can I make the kits on the matchscreen smaller? They are abit too large for my liking, and seem to overshadow everything else at a first glance because of the big size.

On both the overview and pitch inbetween highlights screens:

http://i.imgur.com/ZHjNSMS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YeToqKp.jpg

Try it, wouldnt have thought so, doesnt look like theyve changed much

of course I'll try but can not test every area of uis myself. So I asked to get feedback from community.

of course I'll try but can not test every area of uis myself. So I asked to get feedback from community.

There might be a few, but i'd give a few hours before they crop up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

g2 fmskin v 1.2

version 1.2 is now released.

Most important changes includes:

- Fixed oversized staff heads with default facegen.

- Fixed and improved club records panel.

- Fixed player career stats in player overview (had some alignment issues).

- Modified some colors all around the skin to allow a better player management.

- Modified match floating panels (now more detailed).

- Added a brand new match preview panel. thanks to SkySports style skin

- Slightly modified roles panel in player overview (now vertical).

- Added one more stats line to match panels.

- Modified Last XI tabs all around the skin (now more in line with skin general layout).

And some other minor fixes and improvements.

20160519180113_1.jpg

20160519181608_1.jpg

20160518105038_1.jpg

20160513112354_1.jpg

[download link:] http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2amkrup3zjdduz/g2_fmskin_1.2.7z

To install it, simply download the file and unpack it in your skin directory (remember to delete old g2_fmskin folder before).

Please refer only to the link above. DL link on first post is outdated. Enjoy!

Ps. as i already said, this skin is made for an 1920x1080 resolution. All other resolutions are not officially supported. That means using it in a lower res you might find some alignment issues. I personally suggest to use one of the many other skins in this same forum if you run the game in a lower resolution.

Aweome Gizel, took a bit of work to the manager/key player stuff out but it looks great :)

-snip-

Agreed! Had a bit of trouble with the manager stuff, but got it eventually.

Ci2yoxhXIAA2Y5g.jpg:large

Just need to figure out how to add a selector to the manager panel, so I can also select the Key player/captain. Is that possible?

Yeah blue, same way we did the trophy panel on the club overview page (edit: we did that right? Meh, i've talked ppl through too much stuff.)

We did. The only issue I have, is for Translation ID's for custom panels. Where do they come from, why does the game use them?

We did. The only issue I have, is for Translation ID's for custom panels. Where do they come from, why does the game use them?

i think its tied to the code for the panel title or the dropdown line? (not sure).

That's the only thing i don't know about.

The code is in the file from gs? for each.

<translation id="text" translation_id="227396" type="use" value="Key Player" />

<translation id="text" translation_id="300013" type="use" value="Captain" />

in the team report pre match panel. You should be able to drop a selection box (from the club screen) into where the manager is now, and then just overwrite the dropdown options as needed.

The code is in the file from gs? for each.

<translation id="text" translation_id="227396" type="use" value="Key Player" />

<translation id="text" translation_id="300013" type="use" value="Captain" />

in the team report pre match panel. You should be able to drop a selection box (from the club screen) into where the manager is now, and then just overwrite the dropdown options as needed.

Managed to get it. Once again, thanks for the help :p

three issues

1. why does it say 'unknown' on the tactics screen for the substitutions, instead of their names. its really annoying on the tactics screen.

2. how do you make the match day screen slightly more transparent, so i can see my stadium background pictures slightly better, during the game?

3. when contract negotiating with a potential signing, it's impossible to see the appearance bonuses etc or how much you will pay them, as the screen gets cut off at the bottom right?

thankyou. much appreciated

three issues

1. why does it say 'unknown' on the tactics screen for the substitutions, instead of their names. its really annoying on the tactics screen.

2. how do you make the match day screen slightly more transparent, so i can see my stadium background pictures slightly better, during the game?

3. when contract negotiating with a potential signing, it's impossible to see the appearance bonuses etc or how much you will pay them, as the screen gets cut off at the bottom right?

thankyou. much appreciated

1. That's my tactics overview:

20160521230142_1.jpg

As you can see, my reserves have their name correctly represented. If, by the way, you mean this 'unknown' ('Sconosciuta' in italian) on the left side of the screen (tactics selection panel), so yeah, that's an issue. But i tried to load every skin i have (also the default one) and it's everytime written 'unknown' over there. So, i dont think it's a skin related issue. But if i'm not understanding the issue correctly, please feel free to post a screenshot of your problem.

2. That's too vague. Can't undertsand which match day screen you want to change. Again, a screenshot may help.

3. That seems, as D_LO said, a relustion issue. If you're playing at something less than 1920x1080, i already warned you could find some graphic issues. But, again, if im not getting what you originally meant, please upload a screenshot of your problem.

Guys, how to correct the mailbox counter?

Find 'inbox buttons.xml' in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins/g2_fmskin/panels

then search for a group of bits called <!-- amount button --> (lines 34 to 38)

then modify the bit inset="103" (line 37) to something like 150 or 180 (try and error until you find your way). That should allow you to move further to the right this yellow number until it is not anymore covered.

1. That's my tactics overview:

20160521230142_1.jpg

As you can see, my reserves have their name correctly represented. If, by the way, you mean this 'unknown' ('Sconosciuta' in italian) on the left side of the screen (tactics selection panel), so yeah, that's an issue. But i tried to load every skin i have (also the default one) and it's everytime written 'unknown' over there. So, i dont think it's a skin related issue. But if i'm not understanding the issue correctly, please feel free to post a screenshot of your problem.

This "unknown" is absolutely normal! It's in the "Role Ability Column" and since they are benched they aren't assigned a specific role yet therefore the Assistant Manager can't judge on their role ability! If you wan't to see their overall ability to be shown you need to change the column to "assistant manager's opinion of players current ability" or something like that I guess.

i fix the pitch

how to change the size of kits

thanks

ushNdPP.png

Under the line <integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="50" /> but it will still change depending on how close the shirt are together. ie smaller if you have a DMC and a MC but bigger if you have no player on the DMC line.

Regarding the 1336x768 resolution issue, this literally took me 5 minutes so far. Obviously the player panel and the like would take more time, but due to how organized the panel files are (respect to the author, that can be very tough) it takes seconds to work something out. Obviously, it isn't finished yet. Don't know whether I'm going to work on it anymore, just wanted to see how far I could get.

LQ4LMeQ.png

I love working on panels where everything is organized. Normally the first thing I do before I edit anything is organize them :p

I really hope that isn't your new club overview panel! :mad:

:lol:

Nope :p

This is from the g2 skin, I'm just seeing whether I can adapt it, and whether it'd look any good.

EDIT: Regarding my skin, there's still one or two things that I can't put my finger on, that I need to fix.

Haha I'm messing. It's a distinctive skin would look good on any res. just dependent of being capable of making those changes for the lower end. Gizel's match titlebar inspired mine massively and if that can be made to work on a small res. system I'm sure the rest can be too.

I'm sure the forum is waiting with baited breath btw ;)

I made the Vitrex 1336x768 conversion, so I have a little bit of experience in this department. Your skin is fantastic tbf.

No pressure then :D

Yeah those panels look much better on the left, fleshed out but not over-crowded by any means; important additions.

Should upload it for the small res. users (or involved within the skin I'm sure Gizel will appreciate it as it helps widen the skin's potential audience)

EDIT: One of the better club overviews out there :thup:

It's still not finished :p

EDIT: I'll try and finish it tomorrow, and then release my skin as well, tomorrow.

Very general, tentative (& mundate) guidance.. Does this problem exist even after deletion of cache and preference folders? (If you've tried)

In terms of memory to you mean the skin folder size? (I'm not sure it can be held accountable for processing, anything along that kind of line is surely system/game related) At 25mb it's definitely towards the 'lighter' end of customised skins (if that's what you mean) it barely breaks my top 10 for size, believe it or not.

• Running a iMac 27in, 2015 - no memory issues from my end.
  • Yes, cleared cache, reload skins etc etc etc
  • Always gets stuck on progressing to match, on "warm up"
  • Getting memory issue warnings?

I am certainly not stating as your suggestion, it is accountable for processing, anything system/game related. From experience's I have had very minimal issues from other skins that is all.

Not detracting from the quality of the skin, as it is excellent.

Archived