Specs for Football Manager Touch 2016

People already asked similar questions here...

And Lucas from SI answered that the list of supported devices will be published prior to release

I'm also waiting to this list to be published because I want to buy a tablet and I want to be sure that it will be able to run FMT 16 smoothly

Please don't spread rumours. Nothing has been confirmed one way or the other about any tablet.

That info was from your official Twitter feed.

Football Manager (@FootballManager) tweeted at 10:06pm - 16 Nov 15:

@emileklof The Air is not compatible with the upcoming release of Touch (https://twitter.com/FootballManager/status/666376905885655040?s=17)

That info was from your official Twitter feed.

Football Manager (@FootballManager) tweeted at 10:06pm - 16 Nov 15:

@emileklof The Air is not compatible with the upcoming release of Touch (https://twitter.com/FootballManager/status/666376905885655040?s=17)

Apologies - I wasn't aware of that tweet!

That tweet contained incorrect information, the Air 1 will be supported on FMT16. https://twitter.com/FootballManager/status/667304962167189505

Well... You've already leaked into that the iPad air 1 is supported, so I guess the announcement is right around the corner.

Building up my play store credit via Google Rewards so I can get this for free. A tip for all, get yourself a Chromecast v2, Google are giving away a free £20 credit until the news year,so can be used to get the game for free also.

Paid for the full version on steam including fmt. Can I download fmt to iOS to or do i have to play for both computer and iOS versions separetly to share my career betwen devices? Can't find how to download it without paying for this to in app store to log on to my steam account

Why Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 is in the list and samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7 is not in the list?

I wanted to buy the second one and hugely disappointed now///

I have the same question (already have the 9.7)......I just checked wikipedia and both machines appear to run the same spec (size aside), is it just a case that SI erroneously left the 9.7 off the list? Please say it's so.......:(

I have the same question (already have the 9.7)......I just checked wikipedia and both machines appear to run the same spec (size aside), is it just a case that SI erroneously left the 9.7 off the list? Please say it's so.......:(

1) Did you look on Google App Store on FMT 16?

Do you have "Buy" button available? I mean when you search for FMT 16 it should show you if device is compatible or not...

If you can buy it - it means that it is compatible, AFAIK.

2) In this case you can buy it, download, test if it works and if not, within 2 hours you can get a refund

And it will be very appreciated if you will inform me about all this :) thanks in advance

Anyway, I am waiting for SI reply on this question...

Did you look on Google App Store on FMT 16? Do you have "Buy" button available? I mean when you search for FMT 16 it should show you if device is compatible or not... If you can buy it - it means that it is compatible, AFAIK.

Anyway, I am waiting for SI reply on this questions...

Yes, the 'buy' button is most definitely there (and am itching to press it :). I didn't know that the play store can detect which device you are using........anyway, look forward to some feedback from SI regarding this.

Yes, the 'buy' button is most definitely there (and am itching to press it :). I didn't know that the play store can detect which device you are using........anyway, look forward to some feedback from SI regarding this.

Good news already :)

Still, you can try and get a refund within two hours as I stated, but may be it will worth to wait for SI feedback

Archived