Mr Hough 'Follow The Buzzards' 4-1-2-3 Tactic Thread

Here Is The Link to The New Tactic.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h832r3afbbq8tsp/Mr+Hough+FM15+4-1-2-3+-+Here+Comes+The+Stinger+Tactic_A25BFBE4-EC87-42D0-AB6B-E6EB770E3804.fmf

Defence & Attack Both Seem To Be Improved Massively.

Give It A Go and Let Me know The Results.

My league record so far is 2 wins and 16 defeats. Will this save me? Lets see.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry if I'm being a bit daft here but I've downloaded the tactic and put it in the correct the folder in SI/.../tactics and it won't import. I've tried changing the .fmf to a .tac but I still get an error. am I missing something basic? I'm not familiar with .fmf only ever imported .tac before. thanks

The .fmf files work at the same way as .tac files...

Try to re-download the file and import it in the folder! ;)

Question for people using this with Man Utd - Has anyone been using Di Maria or Adnan in the left striker role? If so how did they do?

I had DI Maria on the Left Midfield position and I play Janazzi In the Either The Left or Right ST Role.

If you can get him aswell Kingsley Coman is immense I payed 70 Million For Him.

I had DI Maria on the Left Midfield position and I play Janazzi In the Either The Left or Right ST Role.

If you can get him aswell Kingsley Coman is immense I payed 70 Million For Him.

Thanks!! How's Adnan been playing for you in that position then? Have just scouted Coman, not interested in a move yet but hopefully I can change that. Where have you been playing him?

Only just started playing the game last night using your tactic, only a few friendlies in but so far so good! Cheers!

My league record so far is 2 wins and 16 defeats. Will this save me? Lets see.

Quick update:

Pre Tactic:

Played 18 Won 2 Drawn 0 Lost 16

Post Tactic:

Played 25 Won 5 Drawn 3 Lost 17

Thats 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat with this tactic. Spectacular turn around!

Just a quick post to say I was losing to Derby 2-0 and had had a player sent off. I changed my normal tactic to this one for the last 25 minutes leaving the 3 strikers on and managed to come back and draw 2-2. I almost snatched a dramatic winner but hit the post. So now thinking of using this tactic more often

Simply an amazing tactic , Maybe the best attacking tactic in FM 15 , Along with the corners setup , you're so smart mr hough.

However , The tactic sometimes fails at away matches , and i suggest to change it from attacking to counter when you're facing better team away .

When you use this tactic do you guys use touchline shouts at all? I got my team promoted and all went well for the first few games of the season then the good form dropped off, just about managed to stay up.

In my second season it has been a bit on and off, my team win two or three then lose or draw two or three, no real consistency.

Any tips?

So this tactic is actually ridiculous. I thought I'd give it a go after a proper preseason in the championship in 2016 with my Wycombe save as all of Mr Hough's tactics have always been so good.

Anyway I'm top after 21 games. Scoring 77 goals!!!

Just amazing.

playing with City now, and this tactic seems to sometimes fall completely apart in some games. Maybe its the team, i dont know, but unlike the previous tactic of yours, i cant really manage to get a good win streak with this one, resulting in me constantly dropping down to second just after i manage to climb up and above either chelsea or united in the league

Yeah I noticed that. Normally against the bigger teams in the EPL. I normally go with a more counter attack tactic instead of an all out attack.

You need very fast and very good defenders for this one or it can let you down at times. My strike force is ridic though. Both Balo and Sterling are on about 30 goals and i'm only in Feb.

Used this for Blackpool in Championship, they're predicted to finish in bottom 2 but I won the league with 100+ pts. Scored 141 + Conceded 81. One of my strikers was top goal scorer in league with 46 goals and became the highest ever scorer in the league

Let's see how this works in EPL. Although I'll need to make massive changes to this team..

I used my assistant for the team talks, OI etc.

Yeah I noticed that. Normally against the bigger teams in the EPL. I normally go with a more counter attack tactic instead of an all out attack.

You need very fast and very good defenders for this one or it can let you down at times. My strike force is ridic though. Both Balo and Sterling are on about 30 goals and i'm only in Feb.

Perfect example of this tactic almost failing against bigger teams. Just played Juve in the CL and I won but 7-9 over 2 legs. Wonder if tweaking the DM to Defend will help.

lols at Sakho wanting to join Juventus as they are a "bigger club". errrrmmmm....

Hello everyone, im look for a little help with this tactic. i cant seem to win that often. im stoke and the tactic has been fluid for around a month or two now. i just seem to concede far too much maybe its my defense maybe it dosent suit my team......here are my results so far and my starting 11. i know it hasnt been that long with the tactic but im finding it hard to enjoy FM15 i didnt really like FM14 i find the ME just a pain.

21j93if.jpg

o8tafq.jpg

should i just stick it out? see how i get on....until i get sacked lol:lol:

I am so struggling with this tactic, did really well for one season then it all went bad. Cannot seem to get the right balance and i have changed my team that much.

I am making sure it is fluid before the start of the season..

So.. after getting Blackpool promoted to the EPL with this tactic, I was hoping it would be good enough to survive the first season so I could bring in good enough players.

Last game was vs Man United and was a battle for 4th! 3 points above and have a better goal difference by 3. Result: Lost 5-2 and finish 5th. 82nd Minute penalty.. frustrating.

My top goal scorer had 39 goals league goals.

My best player is probably between him and one of my center mids (Yacine Brahimi) who I got for very cheap. Average league rating: 8.13

EPL stats; Points: 67 Goals Scored: 105(highest) Goals conceded: 77(4th worst)

Quite an inconsistent tactic for me but I'm hoping I get enough money to strengthen my defence and see if I break in to the top 4.

Decided to put my Blackpool save on hold for a few days after the disappointing season ending.

Started with Man United.. Team; GK: DDG, DC: Jones/Balanta, WBR: Rafael, WBL: Shaw, DM: S.Bender, MC: Di Maria/Mata, ST, Falcao, Jackson Martinez, Rooney

League Points: 103(33W/4D/1L) Goals For: 158 Goals Against: 40

Goals in League/Total: Rooney(35/44) Falcao(35/43) Martinez(43/54) Di Maria(19/20) Mata(3/4)

Assists in League/Total: Rooney(24/32) Falcao(22/35) Martinez(22/22) Di Maria(13/15) Mata(27/32) Rafael(20/23) Shaw(10/12)

Quite strange that Mata and Di Maria are complete opposite with goals/assists.

Had a very good start to the league, winning 21 in a row..

This tactic only applies to some people judging from the forum posts.

I tried it and it dont work for me. Its very inconsistent and concede lotsa goals.

I dont know why some of the guys here have good experience with this tactic but for me, the defence just wont do with the 2 wing backs up, the central defence got constantly exposed.

Since the beginning I'm a huge fan of the tactics made by Mr. Hough. Like him, I'm a fan of the defending midfielder and three striker. This tactic came close to the one I used in FM14. This one, however, is even better but has it's downsides.

I've started a new game with SC Cambuur, a newly promoted team with mediocre players. There was no transfer budget so I used this tactic with the players I had. I only signed up Goossend on a free transfer. The results were remarkable.

In my first season, I've won some pretty good matches and ended up on a very comfortable 6th spot, and even made it to the UEFA Cup pre-round. Most notable game was against Ajax, winning a 5-4 thriller.

camaja_zpsnze3qxj2.png

standcambuur_zpsgm7wntud.png

As you can see, the problem was the amount of goals I conceded. Although the tactic was beautiful and I scored alot of goals, the conceded goals became worrying.

A couple matches into the new season San Lorenzo asked me to become their manager. Interested in the Argentinian league I've complied. I've changed the training sessions from Teamwork to Defensive Positioning. This helped. With Lorenzo it became a beautiful season, with a cunning winning streak and some noticable matches, for example this one against Boca. I was leagueleader for a fair amount of time during the season and in the end won the title with a whopping 112 goals scored and 39 conceded, which I think is reasonable when you play to attack, home and away.

sanboca_zpstjzfybdc.png

sanlorenzo_zpsjchonvdt.png

Directly after the championship in Argentina, AC Milan fired Prandelli and asked me to manage Milan. I'm now 4th with 33 games played. Third spot is for grabs at the moment but Napoli cannot be comprehended. Something for the next season!

To sum up, yet ANOTHER great tactic from Mr. Hough. One suggestion is training on Defensive Positions. I found my team conceding less goals since I've train like that.

Last question though. The tactic is attacking, the games look beautiful with awesome passing and tactical movements. But for some reason the fans DO NOT like the style of it. Also with San Lorenzo, the fans were complaining about the tactic. 'Despite the good results, the fans aren't fully happy with the type of football being played'. Any any ideas why?

I've tried this for my Boston team in the Conference North after taking over early in the season with the team struggling at 18th.

On the whole it's been pretty good - with a couple of games left we should finish around 11th, and we had a good cup run in which we beat some higher division teams. I think if I'd started the season with the team already used to the tactic and had more strength in depth (my first XI would often be tired from the extra matches and extra time from the cup run, leaving me with half a team that I'm planning to release), we'd be set for the play-offs.

The main problem we have is that we're incredibly vulnerable to quick attacks that are hit direct to quicker opposing strikers. At this level, it seems that most central defenders aren't quick enough to cope and any that I can find who are fast have technical stats that are so poor that I suspect they're a disaster waiting to happen. I'll probably try to sign one as an experiment or/and tinker with the defensive line a little to see if it helps.

I don't have any problems with the wing-backs. My left-sided player is about a good an all-rounder as you can expect at that level. My right-sided wing-back has been a revelation after I converted him from centre-back. He's not especially quick but he somehow has good crossing and dribbling skills for his position and is also solid defensively, and is in contention for the division's player of the year. I have a two-footed/both-sided young winger on loan who isn't that great at anything but crossing and dribbling. Despite being far from natural as a wing-back he's been useful on occasions when chasing a game.

Full season done with Real Madrid and Benzema wasn't as good as expected but Hernandez had a very good goal scoring record. League; Goals For: 187 Goals Against: 31. If I would've used Hernandez from start I could've got 200 possibly. Ronaldo had 54 league goals and 92 in total playing on the left of the front 3, not bad..

So after my treble winning season last, i managed to get the Champions League group stage, drawing Real Madrid, Milan and Leverkusen. Managed a draw and lost the rest but withe squad i have its still an achievement to get that far. Still in both domestic cups and 9 points clear at top of league after 17 games. Once again i say this tactic is the bomb!

Time for Bayern Munich!! League.. Played 34 and won 34. Goals For: 182 Goals Against: 20. Was similar to my Madrid save with the strikers. Lewandowski wasn't that prolific in the start of the season so swapped him with Muller who finished the league with 57 goals. For anyone who isn't have much success, you probably just need to experiment a little with the front 3 to get them scoring.

Time for Bayern Munich!! League.. Played 34 and won 34. Goals For: 182 Goals Against: 20. Was similar to my Madrid save with the strikers. Lewandowski wasn't that prolific in the start of the season so swapped him with Muller who finished the league with 57 goals. For anyone who isn't have much success, you probably just need to experiment a little with the front 3 to get them scoring.

This is very true.

for the 1st time i won quadruple with newcastle since i started this series twelve years ago

and done it in 2nd season only...

nice tactic... weird thing is for one season striker A scores alot... second season a new striker takes over the top scorer and striker A doesnt score

So far (new version) this tactic seems so good it feels like cheating winning everything in conference with my AFC Telford first season - media prediction is clear relegation :)

Seriously if this will continue like that i will drop it cause it's too good :)

Decided to do another save with Real Madrid as I wanted to do 200 league goals. Finished first season with 189, which is nearly 5 every game.. 5x38=190. Second season I made a few changes, Rodriguez is very good on right side of the front 3. Both he and Ronaldo had 54 league goals. League; Goals For: 210 Goals Against: 25 . Biggest win in league was vs Lugo, 15-0!

I love this tactic! Maybe I'll start a new save after this achievement.

hello!

i'm from brazil and testing the tactic in new save game with colwin bay (vanarama south conference). This are my preseason results:

| Data | Hora | Adversário | TV | Local | | Resultado| Competição |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| Sáb, 12/7/2014 | 15:00 | Shamrock Rovers B | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| Qua, 16/7/2014 | 19:45 | Bala | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| Sáb, 19/7/2014 | 15:00 | Airbus UK | | C | | 5 - 3 | Amistoso |

| Qua, 23/7/2014 | 19:45 | Bamber Bridge | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| Sáb, 26/7/2014 | 15:00 | Caernarfon | | C | | 4 - 1 | Amistoso |

| Qui, 31/7/2014 | 19:45 | TNS | | C | | 4 - 3 | Amistoso |

| Seg, 4/8/2014 | 19:45 | Wrexham | | C | | 2 - 1 | Amistoso

I'm playing in "my fast mode": FMC + quick pick + instant result

Excelent!

results until english transfer window roundup

| Sat, 9/8/2014 | 15:00 | Solihull Moors | | A | | 0 - 0 | Vanarama North |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| Tue, 12/8/2014 | 19:45 | Chorley | | H | | 4 - 3 | Vanarama North |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| Sat, 16/8/2014 | 15:00 | Boston Utd | | H | | 3 - 1 | Vanarama North |

| Sat, 23/8/2014 | 15:00 | Hyde | | A | | 6 - 0 | Vanarama North |

| Mon, 25/8/2014 | 19:45 | AFC Fylde | | H | | 2 - 1 | Vanarama North |

| Sat, 30/8/2014 | 15:00 | Leamington | | A | | 2 - 0 | Vanarama North |

incredible!

hello!

i'm from brazil and testing the tactic in new save game with colwin bay (vanarama south conference). This are my preseason results:

| Data | Hora | Adversário | TV | Local | | Resultado| Competição |

| Sáb, 12/7/2014 | 15:00 | Shamrock Rovers B | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| Qua, 16/7/2014 | 19:45 | Bala | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| Sáb, 19/7/2014 | 15:00 | Airbus UK | | C | | 5 - 3 | Amistoso |

| Qua, 23/7/2014 | 19:45 | Bamber Bridge | | C | | 4 - 2 | Amistoso |

| Sáb, 26/7/2014 | 15:00 | Caernarfon | | C | | 4 - 1 | Amistoso |

| Qui, 31/7/2014 | 19:45 | TNS | | C | | 4 - 3 | Amistoso |

| Seg, 4/8/2014 | 19:45 | Wrexham | | C | | 2 - 1 | Amistoso

I'm playing in "my fast mode": FMC + quick pick + instant result

Excelent!

Thought I'd give this a crack with Chelsea.

I'm half way through my first season and the tactic is nice and fluid.

Last 5 games as follows

6-0 (A)

6-0 (H)

9-0 (H)

6-0 (H)

5-0 (A)

Ridiculous really. Drogba is my highest scoring striker with 25 in 17 and I play him through the middle. Highest rated player in my squad is Azpilicueta with 8.46 in 26 game with 9.14 in the last 5 games. He really does suit this tactic so well.

Archived