Mr Hough FM15 Tactic Thread.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to give this tactic a go midway through my second season with BMG. When I switched to the formation it was 'accomplished', it took a while to get the formation 'fluid' (about 7/8 games)

My results were in the Bundesliga only

P22 W14 D2 L6 GF59 GA34 PTS 44. Average of exactly 2.00 per game. It was good enough to get me into the Champions' League playoffs. In the close season I've lost my star stricker how got 31 in 34 goals. He's gone to Schalke. His stats weren't that impressive but he kept knocking them in.

I've brought in Rulli as a keeper who will be (hopefully) better than Sommer and with Tielemans joining me, future looks rosy.

Hopefully, getting this tactic embedded during the pre season will mean I can hit the ground running.

Thanks Mr. Hough. :)

can anyone help me out here. I have been using this tactic a while now, it has been massively successful. The only thing is because it works so well im scared to update the game. think im two updates behind now (im on 15.1.4)!!! Im worried as soon as I do it will loose its effectiveness!

Anyone finding the same success with this after 15.2 update?

can anyone help me out here. I have been using this tactic a while now, it has been massively successful. The only thing is because it works so well im scared to update the game. think im two updates behind now (im on 15.1.4)!!! Im worried as soon as I do it will loose its effectiveness!

Anyone finding the same success with this after 15.2 update?

Has there been an update? My season was going brilliantly, but now it's gone to crap. Has the update wrecked the effectiveness of the tactic?

I've been creating all sorts of tactics since the update came out of nowhere. Nothing seems to be effective. Strikers seem to be struggling. Found out that the tactics with no wingers are working better than the ones including this type of players. Can't wait for Mr. Hough to release his new tactic since the update made me uncertain about how to play to FM this season...

Tondela...started unemployed and got the Tondela job in the Portuguese 2nd division. Switched to the hough tactic after first half of season and got promoted finishing 2nd overall. Second season we stayed up by one place, which was still a huge achievement as we were predicted to finish bottom and had the resources of a league 1 side really...that season we had a dreadful run in the middle, not winning for about 4 months and that was when the new patch updated so i did fear it had broken the tactic...however we pulled it round at the end and stayed up on the last day...3rd season and we're currently 7th in February so an amazing job...predicted to finish last again and we are up fighting for the euro places...nothing spent on transfers for 3 tears and my highest wage budget has been 46k...all about keeping the morale up btw

Tondela...started unemployed and got the Tondela job in the Portuguese 2nd division. Switched to the hough tactic after first half of season and got promoted finishing 2nd overall. Second season we stayed up by one place, which was still a huge achievement as we were predicted to finish bottom and had the resources of a league 1 side really...that season we had a dreadful run in the middle, not winning for about 4 months and that was when the new patch updated so i did fear it had broken the tactic...however we pulled it round at the end and stayed up on the last day...3rd season and we're currently 7th in February so an amazing job...predicted to finish last again and we are up fighting for the euro places...nothing spent on transfers for 3 tears and my highest wage budget has been 46k...all about keeping the morale up btw

I say my form has nose dived, but in actual fact it's probably just become realistic. I was top of the Belgian Pro League with RMP before the update (predicted 16th), although I was only about 6 games in. Nevertheless, the struggles I've had of late probably just reflect the realities of my squad. The tactic was almost too good!

I say my form has nose dived, but in actual fact it's probably just become realistic. I was top of the Belgian Pro League with RMP before the update (predicted 16th), although I was only about 6 games in. Nevertheless, the struggles I've had of late probably just reflect the realities of my squad. The tactic was almost too good!
Yeah...that second season of mine we had a great 6 or 7 games...then an awful run of about 20 games or so where we only won 2 or 3...then with about 6 games to go we just clicked again and won 5 and drew 1 to stay up...if we hadn't of had that good start the end wouldn't have mattered. Now, after staying up, my wage budget went up and I've attracted better players and, whilst still only predicted to be 18th and bottom, we are now up from 7th to 6th and definitely in the mix for some european places if it all still gels...players are still only league 1/bottom of championship level really so the tactic is still definitely working...it's just not a cheat tactic really, you've got to get the right players, have some depth and then get the morale good and you'll achieve above where you're predicted.

Yeah...that second season of mine we had a great 6 or 7 games...then an awful run of about 20 games or so where we only won 2 or 3...then with about 6 games to go we just clicked again and won 5 and drew 1 to stay up...if we hadn't of had that good start the end wouldn't have mattered. Now, after staying up, my wage budget went up and I've attracted better players and, whilst still only predicted to be 18th and bottom, we are now up from 7th to 6th and definitely in the mix for some european places if it all still gels...players are still only league 1/bottom of championship level really so the tactic is still definitely working...it's just not a cheat tactic really, you've got to get the right players, have some depth and then get the morale good and you'll achieve above where you're predicted.

It's been tough though. I've now had two wins in 19 since the update. From top to 13th!

Did you buy players ?? Due to that tactic not fluid anymore??

No. I'm RMP in Belgian league with no cash so no major changes in the squad. I won 6 games between September and April, but my great pre-update start saw me through. I tried tweaking but to no avail. I've since changed to a new tactic and won four in a row.

Started a new game with Leeds won all 5 league games so far including some tricky games like Millwall and Watford away. Not bought anyone either im trying to sign Adryan on a permanent contract. Thanks for this. (2 straight clean sheets too)

Worked very good during the first half of the season with PSV, only lost 2 games overall, both in the league, and easing my way through the europa league aswell. But after new year my strikers suddenly stopped scoring. Now i am out of the europa league and my thirteen point lead in the league has almost been eaten up aswell. My strikers basically went from scoring one or two goals every game, to missing every single shot. Usually i win some games now because i get a penalty and the opposite team somehow does not score

Yeah I have a new tactic on the go, Currently Doing a lower league test I know it works with normal sides because ive been smashing it on my career save with Middlesbrough and Man Utd, I decided to do a lower league test, Harrogate in the Valdarama League North It went Pretty Well with No Signings and after 20 games i'm here

HarrogateTest_zps715c02dd.png

UnbeliviableJeff_zpsdcd10426.png

Expect The Tactic Within The Next 48 Hours

*Edit*

* out of those 61 leagues goals I have scored only 12 from corners so this isn't a 'corner exploit Tactic' like a lot of others have been.

Archived