FM15: Glasgow Celtic - The decline of Scottish Football, and the rocky road to a new era

McGougan33

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone used Fridjonsson when back from loan. I am just into my 2nd season and had a ton of bids for him so decided to keep him in the squad. He actually does very well in league games as an AML.

I will try and post my progress on my save

In 4th season won the title, lost in CL in first KO round again.

vgm0qf.jpg

Did some transfers at start of 5h season:

1182ek4.jpg

Sold for 20M EUR players:

2qs4hfr.jpg

My current squad:

5z46ky.jpg

After 4 years in a row playing the CL, I did not manage to get in the group stage this year. So im playing EL at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a great time with Celtic at the moment, trying to recreate how the manager seems to want to make them play IRL while at the same time making it an all scottish team. Only decided that last part halfway through the first season though(Brown returning from injury made it a mnore viable possibility), which is reflected in my transfers:

First window in:

VSETSU8.png

Second window in:

miCmrDY.png

First window out:

9F24OMI.png

Second window out:

OKh6WdK.png

As you can see, sold quite a few of the players I bought at the start in january after having my change of heart with regards to squad building. Bengtsson and Pavelka also also have transfers out arranged.

Tactically I'm set up like this(got inspired by the Swiss Army Knife thread in the Tactics forum, although I've made a few changes from that baseline):

bl2WeS8.png

Although this doesn't look much like a 4-2-3-1 on paper it definitly looks like one in the match engine, only with the added advantage of the wide midfielders tracking back and working hard when we don't have the ball. Very happy with the flow of play - solid defensively and always creating chances.

Recruitment wise there are challenges. I think I've scouted most of the SPL pretty well, but tips with regards to scots playing in England would be very welcome. Currently looking hard at Fraser Fyvie, Todd Kane and Tom Cairney, but I'm sure there is a lot of talent not on my radar. The striker position doesn't worry me, with both Miller and Wighton looking like real prospects and Griffiths actually being pretty good this far. Central midfield is very well taken care of(Brown is great as a BWM(D), controlling huge spaces, McGinn and McLeod have lots of potential and are good already, Leitch is highly rated by my staff and McLean is good backup both as CM(A) and DLP(S). Armstrong can play pretty much anywhere), and in central defence I'll have Mulgrew, Wilson, Souttar and O'Connell(keeping as he's a Celtic product and fits the aestethics of the club) for next season. I am however a bit worried about the wide positions. Mackay-Steven and McGregor are good, but that's about it. Armstrong can play on either side but isn't really flashy enough to do this position as I'd like. The wing back positions, even worse. Can't find a single left back I want(Robertson obviously, but he'll cost way too much and isn't interested), and although I bought Ziggy Gordon and Callum Paterson at the right hand side I wasn't really impressed with any of them.

Any tips for the wide defence and midfield positions would be greatly appreciated, as at the moment I have to rely on non-scots.

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing as Celtic for a while and am looking for a new challenge. I would like to put the Bhoys into the English Championship and see how long it takes to bring Celtic to the top of the Premier League. That being said, I am not clever enough to figure out how to move Celtic south of the border and get into the Championship. Has anyone taken a crack at moving Celtic, the youth team, etc?

Been playing as Celtic for a while and am looking for a new challenge. I would like to put the Bhoys into the English Championship and see how long it takes to bring Celtic to the top of the Premier League. That being said, I am not clever enough to figure out how to move Celtic south of the border and get into the Championship. Has anyone taken a crack at moving Celtic, the youth team, etc?

If you look on steam there are some databases that have been done for that.

if you go on steam you can get the editor, just switch a championship side for celtic, but make sure you put zed team into the scottish league and change nation based to english or you cant qualify for europe, i made one before with rangers and celtic in english league 2 and took every player over 20 out of each team, the race to the premier league :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

started a game with celtic on the new update

transfers in - john hou souter from rosenborg £100k , andre hansen from odd £100k , ruben from maritimo £500k , john souttar from dundee utd £3 million

transfers out - anthony stokes to west brom £1.4 million , derk boerrigter to heerenveen £575k , lucasz zaluska to st johnstone £50k

beat stroemgodset 6-0 in the 1st playoff , beat maribor 7-3 in 2nd playoff , beat ludogorets 10-1 on aggeragate to qualify for the group stages

got drawn with barcelona , liverpool , zenit st petersburg , celtic , tough group

got raith rovers at home in league cup 3rd round so chance of a few fringe players to get a run out

currently top of the domestic league with leigh griffiths AMR being the best player so far

Wanted to wait as long as possible before starting a Celtic game as will last me now until the new game comes out.

I want to try and play the Celtic way high tempo but at the same time keeping the ball and making the other team really work hard to try and stop us from playing.

So far played 3 champions league qualifier matches and my tactic has worked just how I wanted it to.

This was my last match against AB yes failed to score and perhaps not attack minded enough at home.

Celtic%20v%20AaB_%20Stats%20Match%20Stats_zpsmymgqhf3.png

This is the first 2 matches in the first qualifying match.

Zalgiris%20v%20Celtic_%20Stats%20Match%20Stats_zpss8umakg6.png

Celtic%20v%20Zalgiris_%20Stats%20Match%20Stats_zpspjpryujw.png

The tactics so far.

Tactics_%20Overview%20Overview_zpsqkxju5er.png

Tactics_%20Overview%20Overview-2_zpsnkzw5zdy.png

The first set of tactics is for teams that are either level with me or teams I am better than and it is a control tactic which can be switched to attacking depending on who I am playing.

The second tactic is mostly for away matches where the team is level to mine or better than my team this is mostly a counter attacking tactic slow build up and keeping the ball.

Will post a transfer update later as only into August but my main focus is on youth and not buying any big money signing's in.

• 4 weeks later...

Just started season 3 as Celtic manager

Won the league, league cup (against Hibs) and Scottish cup (against RC)

Made it through from the group stage of the CL and knocked out PSG and Bayern Munich before Pedro won the semi final for Barca almost single handed in a 6-2 defeat in Spain after having won the first leg 1-0 in Glasgow

Virgil refused to sign a new contract so he had to go in the summer, as he only had one year left on his contract :(

8 newgens arrived along side Paulo Dybala (Palermo) Daniele Rugani (Virgils replacement) (Juventus) and Denis Suarez (Barca)

First team as it is

GK) Rajkovic (Gordon)

DC) Marquinhos (Souttar)

DC) Helander (Rugani, O'Connell)

WB) Corchia (Lustig, Fisher)

DM) Kondogbia (Ajer, "Danish Newgen")

WB) Izzy (Andrija Zivkovic, being retrained to play there)

MC) Brown (Sæter, Henderson)

MC) Suarez (Pantic, McGregor)

AM) Stanciu (Coote)

FC) Dybala (Guidetti)

SC) Kiese Thelin (Miller, Forrest)

Luka Jovic and a Croatian newgen are sent out on loan to Serie A clubs to get first team football (and earn me some money)

Just started season 3 as Celtic manager

Won the league, league cup (against Hibs) and Scottish cup (against RC)

Made it through from the group stage of the CL and knocked out PSG and Bayern Munich before Pedro won the semi final for Barca almost single handed in a 6-2 defeat in Spain after having won the first leg 1-0 in Glasgow

Virgil refused to sign a new contract so he had to go in the summer, as he only had one year left on his contract :(

8 newgens arrived along side Paulo Dybala (Palermo) Daniele Rugani (Virgils replacement) (Juventus) and Denis Suarez (Barca)

First team as it is

GK) Rajkovic (Gordon)

DC) Marquinhos (Souttar)

DC) Helander (Rugani, O'Connell)

WB) Corchia (Lustig, Fisher)

DM) Kondogbia (Ajer, "Danish Newgen")

WB) Izzy (Andrija Zivkovic, being retrained to play there)

MC) Brown (Sæter, Henderson)

MC) Suarez (Pantic, McGregor)

AM) Stanciu (Coote)

FC) Dybala (Guidetti)

SC) Kiese Thelin (Miller, Forrest)

Luka Jovic and a Croatian newgen are sent out on loan to Serie A clubs to get first team football (and earn me some money)

Lustig gone, Izzy gone, Pantic gone, Suarez gone, Guidetti gone, Kiese Thelin gone

The squad pays a heavy price for not making it through to the knock out stages of the CL - Shaktar beat Juve in their game, so we finished 3rd in the group, so the rebuilding for next season could start in January 2017

Andrew Robertson comes in to battle with Zivkovic for left back as Izzy had half a year left on his contract and was getting old'ish

Fisher will be main back up at right back for Corchia until the summer where Paul Caddis joins on a free transfers to add to the "Club grown" group of players. Lustig had (as Izzy half a year left) and had been out injured more that I would have liked, like IRL. Age was also a subject

Tielemans joins instead of Pantic, The Serb had a year and a half left on his contract, the Belgium became available and a little money to the club was made in the dealings

Ryan Gauld joins from Sporting to take a starting place in central midfield

Brazilian striker Carlos joins from Atletico Minero to replace Thelin

Yassine Benzia will add more pace to the attack than Guidetti was man for, so the Swede left and money was made on top of bringing in Benzia

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to starting my Celtic save....

The plan was to play the Martin O'Neill way except more short passing and possession based football.... Not forgetting to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.....

Planning on keeping a high domestic core of players with the occasional Marquee signing along the way, wage cap set at 25k with 30k cap for a loan player.

The formations are 3-5-2

Home

c6bde4405054601.jpg

Away

4860ad405054749.jpg

Brought in some of my own staff over the course of the season

781153405054876.jpg

The season went well... pretty much coasted the league setting new points records along the way, unfortunately the treble escaped my grasps as just like in real life Inverness knocked me out the Scottish.

So the double was done League & League Cup with a great run in the Champions League boosting the old biscuit tin along the way...

827a43405055316.jpg

ca9e76405055374.jpg

41eeff405055867.jpg

the signgings I made were

7f80b8405055436.jpg

Outstanding performers over the season were Griffiths and Zaza, what a player the later being picked him up in Jan with him winning top league scorer. Griffiths was outstanding up until Jan scoring 30 goals in all competitions then hit a goal drought.... that's when Zaza stepped in.

pretty much swept up all the awards over the season.

• 3 months later...

Hmm PSG just matches one of my wonderkids min clause :cry:

20p67bs.png[/img]

Was only back up to Julian Green, but had expected him to take over in a year or two

Guess I have to find a new back up now, should be enough in the transferkitty for that :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

In previous games (fm14) even after 20 years and winning champions league people from brazil/argentina etc were never interested in joining celtic . In your current save does anyone join you then? Even brazilians?

In previous games (fm14) even after 20 years and winning champions league people from brazil/argentina etc were never interested in joining celtic . In your current save does anyone join you then? Even brazilians?

If you scout them, then no - but if you have an offer accepted most of them will "hear" to your offer, so offer big enough and they will sign

But assign a scout to Brazil, and it will turn up emty

Started with Celtic, not normally a game id do as its not so much of a challenge domestically especially without the Gers around.... last real time I played Celtic was probably 97/98 when PVH and Henrik was there and Rangers were in their pomp, so to knock them off their perch was a fun challenge and Europe was always the golden nugget at the end of a rainbow.

However inspired by Celtics loss to Malmo and always having read good things about Jock Stein and his team ive decided to try and re-create that glory.

Now the challenge I have given myself is to basically dump anyone who isnt born in and aruond Glasgow, im not great at distances or knowledge of Glasgow, so im relying on Google Maps a fair bit, so have player searches opened up to included Glasgow obviously but also places nearby that I think are fairly close... such as Invercargill, Motherwell, Rutherglen and Paisley. (Probably more to find, but thats the starting point).

As such all the big names are gone or going; i got 12m for Virgil with a total income of 20.5m so far, but my spending will exceed that as we are overpaying to try and prize some of the younger players out of other Scottish clubs to the squad.

I will add my opening weekend squad once im done... it might make winning in Scotland harder so my job could be on the line, Europe... i dont expect much until i can get the youth system churning out superstars:

celtic_zpsplylqcj2.png

There could be additions, those players without a place of birth I have googled and as far as I can tell, all of them are within the Glasgow limits I have placed on myself.

Started with Celtic, not normally a game id do as its not so much of a challenge domestically especially without the Gers around.... last real time I played Celtic was probably 97/98 when PVH and Henrik was there and Rangers were in their pomp, so to knock them off their perch was a fun challenge and Europe was always the golden nugget at the end of a rainbow.

However inspired by Celtics loss to Malmo and always having read good things about Jock Stein and his team ive decided to try and re-create that glory.

Now the challenge I have given myself is to basically dump anyone who isnt born in and aruond Glasgow, im not great at distances or knowledge of Glasgow, so im relying on Google Maps a fair bit, so have player searches opened up to included Glasgow obviously but also places nearby that I think are fairly close... such as Invercargill, Motherwell, Rutherglen and Paisley. (Probably more to find, but thats the starting point).

As such all the big names are gone or going; i got 12m for Virgil with a total income of 20.5m so far, but my spending will exceed that as we are overpaying to try and prize some of the younger players out of other Scottish clubs to the squad.

I will add my opening weekend squad once im done... it might make winning in Scotland harder so my job could be on the line, Europe... i dont expect much until i can get the youth system churning out superstars:

celtic_zpsplylqcj2.png

There could be additions, those players without a place of birth I have googled and as far as I can tell, all of them are within the Glasgow limits I have placed on myself.

Calvin Miller has the potential to be quality, I would play him from the start if I was playing with your premise

Couple of Screenshots from the 2019/2020 season

SPL topscorer is a Celtic midfielder (2&3 are Celtic strikers)

351vi3l.png

But what a midfielder (with 10 in finishing and 12 in passes, he does a farily good job)

11t1yrn.png

But then again 185 SPL was scored by the Celtic side, so someone had to put them in the back of the net

2e2gx0w.png

Had a few players in the CL Golden Boot competition as well - with 1, 2 and 3 being Celtic players (Green took the CL best player)

1178qcw.png

Room was made for other players (than Celtic players) in the CL dreamteam - even though I would have thought that Gauld should have been there as well

aca69v.png

3 in a row

2vjyn8o.png

Calvin Miller has the potential to be quality, I would play him from the start if I was playing with your premise

Yeah in all honesty he has been on the fringe with Johnny Russell taking the main role up top and Callum McGregor supporting him. But to his credit Miller has 6 goals in 6 starts, plus another 10 sub appearances

1st season in the books for the all new 'Glasgow' Celtic and it proved to be a success, albeit with a few hiccups on the way.

SPL - Champions; though at one point due to drawing a clutch of games, we were chasing Inverness and Aberdeen. However once we caught them they seemed to crumble and after the split the title was sealed as neither of our challengers could muster a result. Only 4 defeats all season, but we drew 10 and wound up winning the league by 13pts from Inverness. Our defence conceded just 29 goals which is a fair return.

Scottish Cup - 4th round exit to Hearts, we led 3-1 at Tynecastle only for them to fight back and do us 4-3.

League Cup - Winners! An easy enough route to the Final, where we then smashed the Super J's 6-0 to win the first trophy of the new era.

Champions League - made the Groups thanks to easy draws in qualifying as we hit 29 goals in 6 games to beat HB, Paritzan and Qarabag. In the Group stage we managed 3rd place on the back of 1 win against CSKA Moscow, as we fell short of challenging Barcelona and Dortmund.

Europa League - Olympiakos were dispatched in the last 32, before we fell shy against Inter Milan, a 2-2 draw at home kept us alive for the trip to Italy, alas Inter wrapped us up 3-0 to end our run in Europe.

Players - Johnny Russell, 41 goals (23 league) was arguably our best performer, though Callum McGregor who notched 25 himself pushed him close. Other notable efforts come from Chris Maguire who we signed in January from Sheff. Weds as he would score 12 in 21 appearances from the wing and keeper David Marshall who kept 22 clean sheets in all competitions.

On the flipside Grant Gillespie (although a fantastic signing and on the fringe of Scottish international honours) was an absolute butcher in the middle of the park, collecting 18 yellows and 5 red cards :D

2nd season complete and only a couple of additions as the talent pool is small under our restrictions. The major coup was to get Robert Snodgrass in for a deal totalling £15m once all clauses had been met.

Out finally went the last of the players outside of our 'allowed' region, as those who returned from loan all signed elsewhere or got paid off from the club.

SPL - Champions again, but we never really dominated the division, it just fell into our lap as we proved more consistent. Aberdeen and Hearts hung around but we always had enough in our locker, despite losing 6 games we would finish 20pts clear.

Scottish Cup - We get Rangers in the 4th round, our former foe struggling to get out of the Championship, so a big chance for us to really rub salt into their wounds. Unfortunately for us we failed to do that, as a 0-0 draw at Ibrox was followed up by them holding out again at Celtic Park 0-0. We went to penalties and we choked, failing again to progress in the Cup in the worst of circumstances.

League Cup - Quarter Finals this year as we lost out on penalties to Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Champions League - Once again we blaze through the qualifying rounds, with the pick of the scorelines being an 8-0 win over Ventspils at home. However in the groups we failed to make our mark as Arsenal and Schalke had enough to edge us into 3rd place, as although we beat the Germans at home, our loss in Russia to Dinamo Moscow would prove costly.

Europa League - In and out here, Monaco in the last 32 saw us draw 1-1 in France but then get a shelling at home 6-2 with Falcao running riot.

Players - Snodgrass would top score with 28 overall (18 lge) as Russell lost his way and notched just 23 whilst complaining in order to get a move back down South. Kenny McLean would also impress in the middle of the park, forcing his way into the Scotland squad for 3 caps, whilst driving us forward with 6 goals and 12 assists.

As for discipline, Gillespie move over as new boy Jack Leitch would collect 4 red cards and 10 bookings in his 1st year at the club, whilst the former improved to just the 1 sending off after last years efforts.

3rd and probably the most exciting season for us yet. No players joined, no one major left... we are struggling to find real talent locally, so its a case of make do with the ones ive invested in and hope that the system produces players we can bring along quickly to enhance the squad.

SPL - 'Depeche Mode' playing in the background as we somehow snatch a title from Aberdeen more in thanks to the Dons blowing up under pressure. It was easily our worst effort in the SPL, oddly coming after we had opened the campaign winning 8 straight. Aberdeen would turn things up a notch and race ahead with us chasing them, floundering from anywhere between 3 and 10pts behind at any stage.

However the Dons liked a draw and that got the better of them as in the penultimate game with them needing just to win their last 2 fixtures to seal the deal, they would draw, we would win and go top knowing that a win at home to Dundee Utd in the last game of the year would clinch the title. We would do that with ease 3-0, the Dons slumped to just their 4th defeat of the year at Hearts, so although we accrued a low 76pts, lost 8 games and scored just 66 goals... we were Champions once more.

Scottish Cup - Revenge first of all over Rangers as we beat them (again having drawn at Ibrox) in a replay at home, 6-1 to advance to the Quarter Finals. We needed a second bite at things to get past Hamilton, before facing main rivals Aberdeen in the Final.

We would go on to romp past them 4-1 to clinch a famous treble with the local lads, whilst the Dons looked on at what could have been their own celebrations once more.

League Cup - Back on the mantelpiece as a simple enough run saw us make the Final where we beat Dundee Utd 2-0.

Champions League - Frustrating here as we crushed our way to the Groups again, this time having a favourable draw with Juventus, Shahktar and Helsingborg in our way. We would go into matchday 5 at home to Shahktar knowing that a win puts us into the last 16.... we draw 0-0, then get spanked in Turin, whilst the Ukranians mop up the Swedes and put us into the Europa League yet again.

Europa League - Standard Liege do us in the last 32, as a 1-1 draw at home isnt enough to help us, after we had lost the 1st leg 3-2 in Liege.

Players - Johnny Russell gets back on top of the charts as he scores 27 goals in all comps this year, however its plaudits all round to Kenny McLean as the midfielder came into his own with 21 goals and 13 assists, attracting interest from south of the border.

Maguire and McGregor both contributed well from the wings, combining for 34 goals. Whilst Jack Leitch sorted himself out to stay on the pitch in all of his 61 appearances, as he looks to take the next step in his career.

Season 4 and not many people would post this I doubt, but it went to pot.... the biggest problem was our experienced players all leaving due to their contracts running down and refusing to sign. So Johnny Russell (8.5m Man City), David Marshall (1.6m West Ham), Robert Snodgrass (6m QPR), Charlie Mulgrew (1.7m Saints) all left the club and the results of that speak for themself.

SPL - 3rd, yeah, 3rd place and fully deserved (arguably a year late after last years escape to win the title). We were never in it and Aberdeen are a club on the up and easily ran away with the title. Behind them was Hearts, we could have nabbed 2nd but didnt have enough as we lost 12 times this year, including a 4 goal beating at Celtic Park by the men from Midlothian.

Scottish Cup - 5th Round, lost at home in a replay to St Mirren.

League Cup - Beaten by the Tangerines in the Quarter Finals after sharing 8 goals during the match, we lost on penalties.

Champions League - Smashed, bruised and our worst effort so far as we just manage to scrap into 3rd place by beating CSKA Moscow in the last round of fixtures. Real Madrid and Benfica claimed the top 2 places in the group.

Europa League - We draw Atletico Madrid and its easy enough to guess what happened next... we lost both legs and our tour of Europe ended as promptly as that.

Players - Chris Maguire lit things up for us with 37 goals, ahead of Tony Watt who was our big signing this year coming back to the club from Charlton.. Watt notched 24.

Kenny McLean again led the club as captain with a solid effort and double figures scored, but Zander Clark signed from the Johnnies to replace Marshall wasnt good enough and will continue to be a concern.

Damn you do quick seasons mate

any newgens of decent quality coming your way?

Yeah I like to get through things quick, im not as thorough a player as some in the game... but I enjoy it.

Not really any good newgens through the Celtic system. I have managed to get an upgrade on both youth and training facilities through the board, so hpoefully it will start to have an effect soon.

• 2 months later...

Not anymore dkb it's up for grabs again!

Edit: Anyody else really uninspired by some of the player attributes?Especially Tierney who looks a million miles away from the first team, Nesbitt looking bang average, Johansen once again just legs and agression, Griffiths 9 for composure. I could go on.

yeah, i put myself down for it but i let ty/welshace know im not going to get the time to do it justice unfortunately (baby on the way and a wedding to plan!)

anyone feel free to do it this year, ill post as much as i can on it and try and keep it active.

tierney plays a lot better than his stats suggest. he will develop into a top player. put him on extra tackling training from the start and the rest will come.

i can understand griffiths composure rating in a sense. for as many goals as he scores for us irl, he does also miss a lot of opportunities. i guess the best way of representing that aspect in game is putting it down to the composure stat.

johansen will probably get sold in my full game save. mostly due to the fact that we are so well covered in that position (plus i dont like having to assign him as a shadow striker to get the best out of him), but also partly because he is stealing a wage from us irl at the minute.

i havent used nesbitt much to comment, but the one i was most surprised at was mark hill (no relation btw)....isnt he supposed to be one of our brightest prospects?

yeah, i put myself down for it but i let ty/welshace know im not going to get the time to do it justice unfortunately (baby on the way and a wedding to plan!)

anyone feel free to do it this year, ill post as much as i can on it and try and keep it active.

tierney plays a lot better than his stats suggest. he will develop into a top player. put him on extra tackling training from the start and the rest will come.

i can understand griffiths composure rating in a sense. for as many goals as he scores for us irl, he does also miss a lot of opportunities. i guess the best way of representing that aspect in game is putting it down to the composure stat.

johansen will probably get sold in my full game save. mostly due to the fact that we are so well covered in that position (plus i dont like having to assign him as a shadow striker to get the best out of him), but also partly because he is stealing a wage from us irl at the minute.

i havent used nesbitt much to comment, but the one i was most surprised at was mark hill (no relation btw)....isnt he supposed to be one of our brightest prospects?

I'm considering doing it but probably won't have the time to make a good go of it or keep up to it.

The Tierney progression is very promising, I'd have probably put him on a limited FB training role but I'll definitely use your suggestion. Yeah I sort of agree with the others too but when like GMS has what 13/14 composure and griff is banging them in yet has 9 it's frustrating. What's his potential like, what would intensive composure training and 20 goals a season do for him?

I'm not sure that I could just sell Johansen but he'll definitely have his price. On 15 him and brown made for a very dynamic if uninspiring midfield two but Bitton has had an upgrade and can't be left out!

I'm trying to hold off starting as the hoops because I need the editor to fiddle with the league set up. I want a 30 game season and I'll probably do it myself this year because all the downloaded ones seem to either raise prize money or something equally stupid!

I'm considering doing it but probably won't have the time to make a good go of it or keep up to it.

The Tierney progression is very promising, I'd have probably put him on a limited FB training role but I'll definitely use your suggestion. Yeah I sort of agree with the others too but when like GMS has what 13/14 composure and griff is banging them in yet has 9 it's frustrating. What's his potential like, what would intensive composure training and 20 goals a season do for him?

I'm not sure that I could just sell Johansen but he'll definitely have his price. On 15 him and brown made for a very dynamic if uninspiring midfield two but Bitton has had an upgrade and can't be left out!

I'm trying to hold off starting as the hoops because I need the editor to fiddle with the league set up. I want a 30 game season and I'll probably do it myself this year because all the downloaded ones seem to either raise prize money or something equally stupid!

i havent really payed too much attention to griffiths training wise, but a think a focus on composure could make him a more clinical striker. ive just hit november and he is on about 12 goal as well as cole, so hes done alright for me so far. my current game is just a test really until the full game drops but ill probably out more attention on him then.

ive got bitton and brown forming a pretty solid CM partnership, with iver fossum brought in to provide cover too. ive always used johansen further forward but with armstrong, commons and maybe even rogic there is plenty of cover there so id rather take 10mil for johansen and strenghten other areas

one player id highly recommend is zivkovic, the right winger at partizan. he's top class and will develop well past forrest or GMS's ability. a snip at 1.2m

Archived