FM15: Glasgow Celtic - The decline of Scottish Football, and the rocky road to a new era

McGougan33

That terrible performance has got me itching to start a new game as Celtic and if I'm going to be playing as them I'll do the new thread, at least we'll have an up to date thread to do this chat in. Could probably double as a RL Celtic chat thread too given the lack of activity last year.

I've the weekend off work so I'll set myself a target of having it done by Sunday evening, I should be able to get the bare bones and a couple of reserved posts done by early Saturday. Any objections?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That terrible performance has got me itching to start a new game as Celtic and if I'm going to be playing as them I'll do the new thread, at least we'll have an up to date thread to do this chat in. Could probably double as a RL Celtic chat thread too given the lack of activity last year.

I've the weekend off work so I'll set myself a target of having it done by Sunday evening, I should be able to get the bare bones and a couple of reserved posts done by early Saturday. Any objections?

Nice 1967, not expecting to get the game until xmas, but will join in then with results etc

Archived