[FM14] [WIP] [14.3.0] The Minsterman Update 2014-2015

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd only done a couple of clubs so not the end of the world, may as well just post them here:

David Murphy at Birmingham retired due to injury on March 3rd

Donal McDermott left Bournemouth to join Dundalk on 4/7/14

Henrique left Blackburn on 28/2/14 to join Jagiellonia Białystok permanently

Joël Dielna and Jeffrey Rentmeister are missing from Blackpool

Andre Moritz had his contract cancelled at Bolton

Dickson Etuhu had his contract cancelled at Blackburn

Think that was it but if any were missed I'll pick them up when I do the numbers.

junior lewis needs to be changed to non player. also under ownership there is the option to change to "president" i did this and also changed cellino to chairman and in game he is called the president.

other than that, perfect once again mate!

junior lewis needs to be changed to non player. also under ownership there is the option to change to "president" i did this and also changed cellino to chairman and in game he is called the president.

other than that, perfect once again mate!

Just done some work to the Leeds staff, 1.6 will amend these issues for you Mr Delph :)

I will look into it more but the finances in my update are balanced between realism and game balance. Giving Ajax 75 million could unbalance the Eredivisie and see a few unrealistic high fees flying about. I may boost them a bit more though just thought I would explain the thought process a little bit. :)

Tomislav Gomelt and Souleymane Coulibaly have joined Italian Serie B side Bari. Gomelt is a season-long loan and Coulibaly is a 2 year permanent deal

Falcao to Man Utd, £6m for a 1 year loan with option to buy for £43.5m at the end.

Javier Hernandez has joined Real Madrid on loan for the season, Madrid have first option on a permanent transfer, option to buy for £17m

TheMinsterman Update Version 1.7 Transfer Deadline Day release is now available!

This release includes all of the deadline deals as I caught them, more up-to-date leagues, more extensive finance edits, more accurate leagues and much, much more! Featuring almost 118,000 changes in total!

Thanks for all the help so far guys, please keep the help coming, I can confirm there will be patches available adding more and more, but this is completely playable :).

Will sort that out Dan, it's because the Poland file wasn't in the download for some reason :) (It's in the link for the leagues on Steam however).

Keep the comments coming guys, I will release another file to polish off any errors you've found, let's make this as good as possible :)

EDIT - Ah, yes, now that makes sense, what I tended to do was only update champions, positions etc in leagues with structural changes and then made a separate file to reflect those and did proms/rels, I must have made the team extinct in the main file rather than the league file which is what I'd normally do, I will amend that.

Please get the transfer funds correct on the final patch:

MAN UTD: started with a 200 mil transfer kitty and they have bought, loaned and now they are selling players on transfer deadline day, i hope their funds still add up on the new patch as i would love to try using Man Utd with there current war chest transfer funds.

Man City: started with being fined 50 mil for fair play but are selling 5x players today on deadline day to make some transfer funds and bank balance to pay for the fine etc, so they are now able to spend alot of funds again.

Newcastle United: Still have a very good transfer kitty fund left, as they have not even spent half the money they have received from last season and this season.

Also Man City have been trying to put together plans to increase there stadium capacity/training grounds and the in game should allow them to do it once they get funds.

* Please edit Man Utd manager name as it currently says Jan Jansen instead of saying Louis Van Gaal.

Thank you!

Please get the transfer funds correct on the final patch:

MAN UTD: started with a 200 mil transfer kitty and they have bought, loaned and now they are selling players on transfer deadline day, i hope their funds still add up on the new patch as i would love to try using Man Utd with there current war chest transfer funds.

We've bought in about £25m in the last couple of days, £16m of which was from Welbeck. £30m would be pushing it, anything more would be extreme.

Man City: started with being fined 50 mil for fair play but are selling 5x players today on deadline day to make some transfer funds and bank balance to pay for the fine etc, so they are now able to spend alot of funds again.

They've bought in about £30m from loan fees for Richards and Negredo, plus the Rodwell and Garcia deals whilst spending nearly £50m on transfers in. Financial Fair Play means they can't spend a lot of money, they need to sell before they buy.

Newcastle United: Still have a very good transfer kitty fund left, as they have not even spent half the money they have received from last season and this season.

They got £12m for Debuchy and £20m-odd for Cabaye, and have spent around £35m not including loan fees. That doesn't leave them with much of a budget

Also Man City have been trying to put together plans to increase there stadium capacity/training grounds and the in game should allow them to do it once they get funds.

* Please edit Man Utd manager name as it currently says Jan Jansen instead of saying Louis Van Gaal.

This is a licensing issue and subverting it cannot be discussed on this forum for legal reasons. However Google is your friend and you will find your solution there :)

Thank you!

Apologies if it seems like I'm nitpicking, but there's some issues with some of those requests. See the bold text

Alen Halilovic is still at Dinamo Zagreb. He signed for Barcelona.

Keep up the good work! Thanks a lot.

Am I the only one that the download links are not working.

Just checked the last one and it's working fine for me.

Finished the Championship, going to do some of the major Euro clubs then finish League 1/2 and Conference

Many thanks MG, I will amend all the issues highlighted here once MG has made his changes :)

EDIT - The update is also available via Steam if these links are not working.

Thanks for this Jorgen, I spent a lot of time on the Eredivisie, would it be possible for you to pick out the ones I have missing?

Archived