[FM14] FCUtdWill's English National League System - Level 11 - Released

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loving this at the moment, managing a team called Westbury United. Has it been mentioned that referees from the premier league are involved at level 10. My last 2 games were reffed by Chris Foy and Phil Dowd.

Thank you for your positive words :)

It has yeah, I'm aware of the problem and I can't do anything about it I'm afraid. In FM13, they were all randomly generated referees, but that seems to have changed for FM14.

Yes - it's the game that assigns the refs and not the database - I created a few refs and assigned them to my league but still get Dowd, East and Webb reffing all my games

... as long as it's not Beaker Atkinson I'm not worried :D

I checked in the editor and Dowd is only assigned to Premier down to League 2 so there's nothing you can do about it

Another thing I'm finding now is that Scout Reports have stopped working. They worked before but now they do a report so you can see the number of stars, but when you try to look at the report it tells you you need to assign a staff member to scout him.

Sounds like this was a problem on an earlier patch that got fixed but it's only just happened to me on this save, not sure if it's this file doing it or not though?

Thank you for your positive words :)

It has yeah, I'm aware of the problem and I can't do anything about it I'm afraid. In FM13, they were all randomly generated referees, but that seems to have changed for FM14.

Ah, I came to ask about refs too. Is there no way the game checks rep of leagues or refs when assigning them? Maybe it's a bug that FM14 assigns too high rated refs to lower leagues or custom leagues. It's a shame it doesn't generate newgen refs like it used to (I came from FM09 and it was working fine).

Aside from that, I've been playing your mod with my local team in tier 7, a lot of fun but extremely difficult given how non-contracts work, it seems like your players are constantly being poached. The only few improvements I could think of would be to look into income and wages at that level and specify them for clubs, to give a bit more financial realism (for example it's weird to be getting paid 40k/yr and putting the club into debt...).

I can confirm that clubs do not enter U21 or 19 competitions, I have been loving the update so far, I'm going to halt it there though as I can see it being difficult developing youth as I progress though the leagues. Very much looking forward to the full release.

There'll be youth leagues in the full release. I'm planning on making the U21/U18 Professional Development Leagues, and real reserve leagues (but will be seen as U21 teams) for clubs in Levels 5-10.

We got it to work........................ Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee.......... When the bar was stuck processing at the point my mate wanted to join the game, I just put him on holiday and click forward one day and the bar finished processing and let him join. :-) Will let you know how we get on.

The editor file is working with no problems in my single player save and is great fun:) Great job lads..

The network game I started with my friend is proving a bit difficult to play. We managed to get my mate all joined up and playing, we then saved up and quit out of the game.

After reloading the game/network save my mate tried to rejoin but with no luck. He cant take charge of his team.... I will keep trying different ideas to get this working but if any one has any advice then I will be glad of the help.

Fingers Crossed

Regards Rob

A quick question. I'm into my 2nd season with Alnwick Town having won promotion, but I still have not featured for any of the FA competitions (Cup, Trophy and Vase). Am I missing something here? Is there some sort of qualification criteria I'm missing?

30 of the 45 Northern League teams enter the FA Cup, whereas it's 40 for the FA Vase. It's done on a random basis. The FA Trophy is a competition for all teams at Levels 5-8.

There's no qualification criteria for the FA competitions.

Hey mate this seems like good work... got 2 questions for ya.

Do you have any plans of going lower than L11?

Are the kits different for each team.. reason I ask was I remember a database like this a few years ago and they all wore blue?

oh an one last question

Are Coventry United on the database? Currently in Midland combination div 2 (L12)

Hey mate this seems like good work... got 2 questions for ya.Do you have any plans of going lower than L11?Are the kits different for each team.. reason I ask was I remember a database like this a few years ago and they all wore blue?oh an one last questionAre Coventry United on the database? Currently in Midland combination div 2 (L12)
Yes I do have plans for lower than Level 11, watch this space. All Level 11 clubs will have colours, but levels lower won't as not all leagues have handbooks available so can't find their colours. As for your last question, yes Coventry United are on my database, there's no details attached to them yet, but I do plan on having full details (as in location, stadium, kits) for them, along with the other MIDCOM2 sides.

With permission from FCUTDWill to post here, as an add on/update from Geordie's FMC stadium superpack HERE, I have made English levels 7 -9 small stadiums. A few teams don't have stadiums though as either I couldn't find a decent stadium picture for the team or they don't have an stadium in the official SI editor. I do plan on adding level 10 also when I have the time.

1_zps1b661da8.jpg2_zps6633127e.jpg3_zps399cf7d3.jpg1_zps174d02ea.jpg

DOWNLOAD

I have also made normal stadium backgrounds for the English leagues, Premier down to Level 9, again I plan on doing level 10 when I have the time. From the Prem, down to level 8, on the squad selection page I have an empty stadium and on matchday, I have a full stadium.

squadselection_zpsd8a9b7b3.jpg

match_zps89bc72fc.jpg

I move house this Friday so will start to release these in this thread next week when I have a bit more time.

Midland Combination Les James Cup Give Me an error when I use this with other files (19 Africa-22 Asia - 53 Europe -10 North America 3 Oceania - 10 South American Leagues)

I have also Nik33 pack so this could be clash too..

Does the file work on its own? I've had no problems with the Midland Combination Cup.

Is anyone aware of a kit and logo pack for the teams that don't have in the game, namely Molten South Midlands leagues and London Lions?

Yes :D

I'm finishing one for logos based on the IDs in Will's database - pretty sure it will be uploaded as part of the full L11 release in a couple of weeks - Will is adding the correct kit colours IIRC

Hello guys, greetings from a portuguese fan of your work. I play this game since CM 97-98 and never have stopped.

Im looking forward to your release so i can pick a sunday league team and make them rise to the top!

You guys deserve my congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Been playing this as my local team Cheshunt who are level 8. Just finished my first season and went up as champions. The club has to do ground improvements due to league requirements, which I thought was a nice touch to have at that level. This has worked out very well for me, although unrealistic as I am ground sharing with spurs!!! Have had a few pre-season friendlies and got really good crowds.

All in a brilliant job, absolutely loving the game

Been playing this as my local team Cheshunt who are level 8. Just finished my first season and went up as champions. The club has to do ground improvements due to league requirements, which I thought was a nice touch to have at that level. This has worked out very well for me, although unrealistic as I am ground sharing with spurs!!! Have had a few pre-season friendlies and got really good crowds.

I saw something similar - Bedworth Utd got promoted and are using The Ricoh Arena - 30,000 or so stadium with 130 in attendance :D

I saw something similar - Bedworth Utd got promoted and are using The Ricoh Arena - 30,000 or so stadium with 130 in attendance :D

I haven't touched any of the league requirements so it's all done itself. I've seen a few clubs at Levels 7-8 moving grounds because of them.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about changing where the clubs move to after ground improvements happen.

I haven't touched any of the league requirements so it's all done itself. I've seen a few clubs at Levels 7-8 moving grounds because of them.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about changing where the clubs move to after ground improvements happen.

Just a question, clubs move to those stadiums until they get the improvements done back at home stadium or its a definitive move? Not complaining, just asking.

Thanks.

Will, because the clubs don't seem to lose a fortune in being in such a huge stadium, I don't think there's an issue :)

although unrealistic as I am ground sharing with spurs

I think the ground sharing problem is in game and nothing to do with the database - IIRC Cheshunt are affiliated in some way with Spurs (good relations etc) so that is where the game chooses the ground share from IMO

In one game I ground shared with Luton even though they were set as rivals but were also set as a likely friendly affiliation

Maybe setting a nearer or more realistic club in the nearby stadium option may work better (worth a try) - something for the individual user to try and not something Will should be doing for each club :)

Cheshunt used to have close ties with spurs but not so much now. Although spurs keep ties in the area they seem to have cut the ties with them.

Not sure who if anyone Cheshunt are linked with now. But agree that is probably why the game chooses them, aswell as the closeness of the 2 teams

Just a question, clubs move to those stadiums until they get the improvements done back at home stadium or its a definitive move? Not complaining, just asking.

Thanks.

There should be a move date back into their existing stadium on the facilities screen.

Will, because the clubs don't seem to lose a fortune in being in such a huge stadium, I don't think there's an issue :)

I'm not saying there's an issue. It's when you get more than two clubs sharing a stadium and fixtures are moved around the place because they all can't play Saturday 3pm.

I've seen in Level 10 and 11 that the reserve teams of first teams are playing most home games on a Sunday because their first team are playing on a Saturday.

Archived