Leagues updates: Africa, South America, North America, small European countries

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all thanks for these updates! Really good work!

1. The game loads fine with all files despite the cuba one, there seems to be an error!!

2. Has anynone tried to play with these files. beacuse eveything seems to look good, but if you advance time, no games are simulated! I tried with the norh american files and south american files everything works good!!! But when i try to start a game with oceania or only afrika, no games are played. Time passes but in none of the leagues matches are played!

Anyone experiencing simmilar happenings?

Greets stiff

1. Yes, for Cuba, I saw and I fixed this error in the megapack. It was a conflict between Cuba and the CFU Championship. It's OK now.

2. It's weird because when I simulated leagues until 2018, all leagues worked well.

To see if others have this problem, then I would look what is happening.

3. No Leon-Fogo, i don't understand but I changed a few things in the South America and Oceania leagues. U20 or U21 players in the starting 11 or in the squad match are now MANDATORY.

(No feint with 1 substitute in less who replaces the U20 player not present.)

4. I made the 3 last Oceania Countries:

COOK ISLANDS

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dol3fe1i7lf5mda/Iles+Cook.xml

- 1st Division and Cup

SAMOA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u021kpbks96gc3b/Samoa.xml

- 1st Division and Cup

AMERICAN SAMOA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2vtqtt1alify36v/Samoa+Americaines.xml

- 1st and 2nd division, and Cup

5: I made also 6 new updates from Africa (Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Congo, Ethiopia and Kenya) but I had the unpleasant surprise of seeing they were not compatible with each. I'm looking for a solution for that, but in my opinion, I'll have to redo them :(

The Megapack fully compatible with the patch 14.3 is release! (with mediafire, the links are same)

Some modifications:

- Deletion of Gibraltar (because it is now an official league, thank sigames!)

- Added 1st division to Belize. (With my update of Champions League, you can play the CLAN with a club of Belize)

- News formats in 3rd division to Japan (12 teams) and 4th division added (14 teams), with real formats of competition.

- Changes to the rules in leagues where there must have U21, U20 in the starting 11 or in the squad match. Their selection are now obligatory.

Attention: I just noticed of that, after several tests advanced: Don't select more 74 updates at the same time, otherwise the leagues not work well together (eg, Ecuador matches are not generated)

Because of this limit (or grace), ultimately, I've finished the updates for this year!

All interesting countries are playable!

I will now play :D

Good Game !!

Thank Ultralion, ~RosT~ and Ioannis82

Rimmshot, no, sorry, i finished my work for this year. And for the Canada, there is no major league. The best clubs are in MLS and NASL. Canadian league is the 3rd division.

I test 74 updates (all least the last 3 Oceania: 2 Samoa and Cook) in same time (because of the limit of 74 updates) + the database of Japan (players+staff) of widehawk, and up to now, I have no problem and no crash to 14 oct 2015 ! :)

Save auto every 15 days. I'll continue testing but a priori, it's all good and I see no reason why Samoa will bug...

1393760122040025600.jpg

View large image

Fluisterwood, I send you a PM.

I will see from where the bug of Samoa and try to reproduce ...

I also work on a single file of Adwards for all 1st division. (best player, best 11 in the year, best coach..)

Hello friend, you posted a new update file? In this Feb. 2? what changed? I'm tired of always downloading and removing files and putting hahahaha: D

Test OK, certified no crash until February 2019. :)

2 small bugs I've seen and corrected, following testing. There was a little conflict between the lower division of Algeria and the lower division of Belize, and between the Super Cup of Moldovia and the Super Cup of DR Congo. (IDs was the same ..)

For Samoa, it was not a bug but a problem of skin.

Everything is OK, no bugs and no crashs :thup:

no, it's exactly the same file, just renamed for the pack.

As Paraguay1 and Paraguay, or Equateur1 and Equateur..

Edit: The average points, for the relegation in Bolivia and Paraguay works fine now. ;)

Ok, fine...one last note, why don't u juts use normal english name for countries file? U release your hard work worldwide, would be better for us even if you like baguettes :p it should't b so hard ^^

Hi Claassen,

Great work on the updates by the way.

Just one thing, Xanh Thanh Saigon rage quit the league part way through the season last year as the VFA docked them points for fielding a weakened team. They no longer play in the VFL-1 or any Vietnamese league for that matter.

Just thought you should know.

Thanks

@kiwityke: Yes, I know but I was annoyed to Vietnam because the 2014 season will the only season where there are 13 clubs.

And saw that it was impossible to change the number of teams from one year to the other (except to put the 2nd division in non playable), I decided to put 14 teams in 1st division directly, in the offing for the next seasons. And as the 14th club, I didn't knew who to put, instead of putting an 3rd division team, so I put the team that had the highest reputation. :thup:

Next year will be better for the Vietnam.

And then, I hope that in FM2015, SIgames will put the new systems of continental qualifications in Asia with the coefficients for the countries like IRL because here, there is not much interest to play in these little Asian leagues...

@pearcey_90: Good luck in Azerbaijan, it is one of the few leagues where there is no limit foreigner

See content 8: Players: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_Premier_League

Thanks

@kiwityke: Yes, I know but I was annoyed to Vietnam because the 2014 season will the only season where there are 13 clubs.

And saw that it was impossible to change the number of teams from one year to the other (except to put the 2nd division in non playable), I decided to put 14 teams in 1st division directly, in the offing for the next seasons. And as the 14th club, I didn't knew who to put, instead of putting an 3rd division team, so I put the team that had the highest reputation. :thup:

Next year will be better for the Vietnam.

And then, I hope that in FM2015, SIgames will put the new systems of continental qualifications in Asia with the coefficients for the countries like IRL because here, there is not much interest to play in these little Asian leagues...

[/url]

Ah right I see, I didn't know if you realized. I saw Vietnam only qualifies for the smaller of the AFC cups through winning the league, IRL I know they play in the AFC champions cup as it's on TV here.

Hopefully SI sort it out for next year.

I am enjoying taking my local team to VFL-2 glory anyway haha

Yes, I was motivated to do a dozen other African countries, but unfortunately, there is this limit of 70 updates of new countries not to exceed. (otherwise, there is the bug of matches not played in several countries)

If there had not been this bug, I would have gone up to 100 updates but hey, so much for that

I hope that in FM15, there will be no limit. I don't know if in FM13, FM12, etc., there was this limit.

To take a country, it depends on the number of searches, the number of competitions and and the difficulty of well reproducing the competitions.

It's highly variable, there are some leagues where I really struggled and I spent 3-4 hours just for only one division, because there was always something wrong.

On average, for a one country, including research on the rules, it took me 2-3 hours for the easier, and until 10-12 hours or more for the hardest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for saving Football Manager for me. I love Asian football scene and downloaded every Asian league. Works great!

SI should make Asian leagues dynamic as well (I know this is impossible with editor), I have a fantasy of restoring North Korea's former glory as the best Asian country (as they were 50 years ago) by taking Rimyongsu or April 25 all the way from AFC President Cup to AFC Champions League and FIFA Club World Cup.

It shouldn't take that much effort from SI tbh, it is very simple coefficent system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the files downloaded, but the Solomon Islands doesn't seem to be working. When i choose nations at the start, the Solomon Islands is there, but i cannot make it active, and it has a exclamtion mark in a yellow triangle next to it... any help? thanks.

Archived