FM14: Liverpool F.C Thread - This Year is our Year!

cezar.sl

He'd probably do a decent job there. Think by default he starts the game with a Yellow rating as a RWB so might not take very long to retrain him.

Need a new LB as PSG made an offer for Enrique, I negotiated to £25m I think it was and they accepted. Tried for Shaw but Southampton want £40m, Ricardo Rodriguez went to Bayern first season aswell so might have to go for a stop gap like a Moreno or Montoya until somebody better pops up. They also offered £39m for Lucas but wouldn't meet my ridiculous £60m valuation (didn't please him at all). Also knocked back City who enquired about Henderson and then met my £50m asking price. Probably should have sold him for that much but I doubt I'd be able to attract a better replacement at this point. Again, he wasn't happy but signed a new long term contract anyway.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't either, Welshace but I did it by accident because for some reason, it was preset when I started a new game and I forgot to uncheck it.

Got some really tremendous staff in because of it, but I might release them and bring in real staff.

At the end of the first season City were sniffing at Henderson, so I suggested £40mil thinking they would go away... they didn't so I bought Sven Bender and Gino Peruzzi.

I think I did ok out of that... To be fair I need to bring in more people than I sell as I'm back in the CL so I think that'll do.

PSG offered £32million for him at the end of the second summer, he done really well for me - consistent, great stamina, never injured or suspended and English homegrown as well, plus the fact at that time I had made all my transfers in and outs so was really happy to plod on with the squad I had assembled so didn't really want to sell, in saying all that - I asked for £40mill and would have accepted but they wouldn't go that high. By the looks of it I could potentially get more from him at a later date anyway!

d9ccceb92bf2ca9007c028c1750ecd85.png

Perfect result.

I was under the impression that the Champion's League Group of Monaco, Dortmund and Atletico Madrid was going to be terrible but I have 2 wins in 2 so far, no goals conceded.

I retained Hendo on FM13 as a RWB and he played really well there.

What sites can i make uploads of my tactic?

End of second season...

Won

Prem by game 35

Fa Cup setting a record of 12 wins :)

Champions League... didnt think i would of won both thecups as the run in for it was extremely against the odds.

Signed only one player for the new season an 8million pound RW regen from Boca J.

So i decided to start a new save with the new update and i'm really enjoying it. First window my only signing was Souttar from Dundee Utd for 3 million and cancelled Moses' loan.

January window i bought Balanta in to try to sure up my defence a bit and to some extent its worked. Im still conceding too many though.

Ive just confirmed Champions League football at Anfield next season with 4 games left and also won the Carling Cup.

What a relief it is to see Suarez and Sturridge both scoring! Usually its one doing good and the other doing terrible...

Im currently 3rd, 2 points behind Chelsea in 1st but have a game in hand at home to Spurs. Ive found the game to be a lot more realistic now.

My defence is shocking and needs some major improvements in the summer, but we're outscoring teams thankfully (currently conceded 60 goals in 34 games but scored 82)

Edit:

A run of 3 clean sheets in the last 4 games was a nice surprise. After beating Spurs 1-0 in my game in hand put us first by 1 point and drawing away to City 0-0, we thrashed Villa 5-0, meaning the title went down to the last of game of the season with us in 1st and Utd 2 points behind me.

Going into half time away to Newcastle it was 0-0 at St James' Park while Utd were beating Cardiff 1-0, meaning if things stood the same we'd be finishing 2nd. Sterling put us 1-0 up straight after half time but Obertan equalised within 3 minutes. We tried pushing for a winner but couldnt find a way through.

The players were unaware of events conspiring at The Cardiff City stadium however as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Cardiff managed to turn the tables against his old side by drawing level on the hour mark before a late winner from Jo Inge Berget meant the game finished 2-1! Liverpool were champions!

After failing last time I started again

Signed Hunt (didn't want Everton to sign him as he has a good sell on value by the looks of it), Weise (free) and Souttar (1.2million). Sold Skrtel for 5m

Crystal Palace 1-0 (Sturridge)

Southampton 3-1 (Strurridge, Sterling, Fonte OG)

Mk Dons 2-0 (Strurridge)

Hull (Aspas x2, Sterking x2, Hunt) Apsas with a 9.8 (2 goals+2 assists) played him as a SS, where I had signed Hunt as a back up to Suarez who i was going to play there. Best performance i've ever had for him on any DB

So after our surprising success in my first season winning the League and Carling Cup its clear my main weakness was definitely at the back, conceding 61 goals in 38 games.

On the plus side we were the highest scorers, with 89 goals. Sterling averaged the highest with 7.22 and was very impressive. Playing 33, scoring 12 and assisting 11 from the right wing.

Coutinho was top of my assist charts with 17 but his scoring was pretty low, with just 5 from the left.

Both Sturridge and Suarez hit 15 goals each in the league, but it was Suarez's 15 assists that made him stand out for me.

Final League Table:

qsxAv1pl.png

Player Performances:

BBmgVZVl.png

As you can see i decided to give youth a chance in this save as Sinclair, Flanagan,Ibe, Wilson and Rossiter all got a decent amount of games. In previous saves i've neglected Sinclair but i've been surprised by his performances for me this season as a false 9, scoring some important goals against big sides and his link up play with Suarez (who he is being tutored by) has been great.

Generally my attacking players were my star performers while the defence and Mignolet were questionable at best.

Priorities for next season:

New Left Back as Enrique was poor. I'll probably opt for Shaw as he's young and English.

Back up striker for Sturridge and Suarez, Aspas did ok but i'd like someone a bit more prolific.

Rival keeper for Mignolet, preferably young but with decent CA

Thought i'd post some more progress on my save. The summer transfer window is now closed and pre season went well.

Here's a screenshot of my transfers during the window. I think i've got a lot of depth in each position now which will help now that we have Champions League football this season.

Transfers:

dGC2jMvl.png

Ins:

Horn - Brad Jones isn't good enough for the Prem and Mignolet had no challenge to his position. His release clause was encouraging and has decent potential. Will get some game time in the cups and if Mignolet is injured/poor form.

Shaw - Enrique was poor last season for me. He's young and has huge potential, no brainer really. Regular LB for years to come.

Lambert - With Aspas gone, i needed someone to cover for Suarez and Sturridge as one seems to always be injured, while Sinclair gets some more experience. He's done well for me so far.

Chambers - Another Saints signing i know, but i wanted to sign someone young, versatile and with decent potential who could cover many positions and he seemed to fit the bill nicely. I loaned him back to Saints for 5 months to help his progression now that Shaw had gone and he's done well so far. Will be cover for Flanno when he comes back.

Silva - After Enrique left i was a little short for a natural LB for cover so opted for this guy. My scouts recommended him and hasnt seemed out of place so far. I've not bought him before so am looking forward to see how he develops.

Tom Ince - I was surprised to see him available on a free. I was looking for a left winger as cover as im playing Coutinho there with Sterling on the right and they were only natural wingers in the team. Done extremely well this season as an impact sub.

Outs:

Enrique - Was planning on keeping him but received a fair offer for him considering his age.

Aspas - He played ok when needed but wanted someone a little bit more clinical. Lambert has replaced him and with Sinclair progressing nicely and Borini back, he had to go. Very decent price for him i thought.

Toure - Hardly played for me, big wages, had to go.

Assaidi - I think he may have had a small boost since the update but he wasnt going to get many games. Did well for Stoke on loan though last season.

Coates - Too many CB's, had to go.

Reina - Disappointed since the update to let him go so cheaply but it was him or Mignolet. I like them both but with Reina's age, a lack of a youth prospect to take over from him and his wages, i opted for Simon.

Current League Table

xa2LU56l.png

10 League Games In:

gaLKuTyl.png

Disappointing start losing to Saints and Arsenal but results have definitely picked up. Into the Carling Cup Quarters too and topping my Champions league group.

Current Performances:

fHk42Jvl.png

Sterling once again my star performer, he's really on fire. Suarez's lack of goals is worrying this season, Sturridge had a good start but got injured (again -.-)

Sinclair has done well coming on as a sub, playing through balls for Sterling to run onto and score.

Since Shaw has come in, the defence has improved, averaging a goal a game conceded while at the other end we're averaging 2.5 a game. Balanta has been improving nicely and Flanno is averaging much better this season compared to last.

Rossiter is getting some more game time after being tutored by Gerrard and Lucas last year, he's improving all the time and looks to be a perfect replacement for Gerrard when he retires.

Will post another update later in the season!

I retained Hendo on FM13 as a RWB and he played really well there.

What sites can i make uploads of my tactic?

End of second season...

Won

Prem by game 35

Fa Cup setting a record of 12 wins :)

Champions League... didnt think i would of won both thecups as the run in for it was extremely against the odds.

Signed only one player for the new season an 8million pound RW regen from Boca J.

Just reached November, i made some good signings in the last window to go with the RW regen i was talking about. De Sciglio 6.75 million and Papadopulous 8million. Both really cheap i just couldnt pass up the chance and Ben Davies for 6 milion as i sold Enrique for 9mill to Napoli.

Sinclair has done really well in Sturridges abscence through injury, Suarez is still the king with 10 in 17 games i think.

**edit** just noticed i had Coutinho's training set to Strength since mid season 1 or start of season 2 and he is now at a massive 12!! up 3 points from 9.

Into December 2014 in my save and I would like to share some younger players with you guys. Tutoring these players help a huge amount, I would highly recommend keeping the likes of Suarez, Lucas, Gerrard, Sakho, Agger around because they are all superb tutors. I do wish I had screenshots at the beginning of my save, but I guess people in this thread know by now how they are at the beginning.

Jordan Rossiter is my favourite youngster so far. He has played 40 games in two seasons, as a back up to Lucas and he has performed very well. He has been tutored by Lucas and Gerrard all throughout his time and is looking amazing. I can predict that he's going to surpass Lucas by the time he's 19 and that's pretty scary in itself considering Lucas has been just as amazing. 2*/4.5*

Jerome Sinclair is phenomenal. Tutored by Suarez since the start of the game, his attributes have absolutely shot up, especially his mentals. He looks like he could be a first team starter by the time Suarez is hitting the 29 mark, which I will probably sell him after that because I want as many English players as possible.

Sinclair played 23 games last season (in all competitions) and scored 17 goals and created 13 assists. That includes 9 goals and 8 assists in the league. That's pretty much an average England striker nowadays and he's only just turned 18. He will be trained heavily on finishing for the next two seasons as I want it around the 18 mark by the time he turns 20. Suarez will tutor him until I feel Sinclair can surpass him and be brought into the first 11 on a much more regular basis. 2*/4.5*

Harry Wilson is a personal project where I am going to see how much his development is impacted by the fact that he doesn't need to be tutored. I was fortunate enough to get a good set of random attributes for him, including 20 determination and very decent physicals. I have been basically developing his technical attributes one at a time, changing the focus over when they increase by one and he looks really funny, in my opinion. He is also a start for the Wales national team, which is strange considering he has only played in 13 games in my save so far. 2*/4.5*

Jordon Ibe has a stormer of a season last season, grabbing 10 goals and 8 assists in the 20 games he played. He was also the top goalscorer in the FA Cup. I had Daniel Sturridge tutor him last season, which was a success and now, with Jordan Henderson tutoring him, his mental attributes are shooting up. I can't wait until he turns 20. 2.5*/4.5*

Although Raheem Sterling doesn't look like much, he is probably one of my best performers in the entire team. He scored 9 goals and assisted 20 in 40 games last season, but this season, he has 10 and 14 in 15 games already. He could very well be a future Balon D'or winner in the future, if he keeps this up. He hasn't been tutored, I don't believe, and it seems like he doesn't need it. BUT, I might give him a six month session with Henderson to boost those very average physicals up. 3.5/4.5*

Suso hasn't, funnily enough, played a single game under me. But he recently made his Spain debut and looks like he could be sold on in the future for a huge amount of cash (something I intend on doing). He had a storming season at Almeria (11 goals and 7 assists in 36 games) and is playing Champion's League football with Grenada (yep :lol: ), which is shooting up his attributes. Although not a youngster, I thought I would include him in this little part because he made his Spain debut in a wonderful Spanish side. 3*/4*

I will finally like to unveil Ian Lightfoot, my first regen who could become a world class player in the future, and probably, one of the best players in the world. Blessed with amazing starting physicals and a very nice 14 starting finishing, Lightfoot is currently doing his rounds in England Under 21s alongside Jerome Sinclair. I will probably bring him into the first team next season. 1.5*/5*

If anyone wants anymore screenshots of other players, I'll be happy to provide them. :)

I'm so fed up with this game. I've started a million times with a save and I get fired every single time before christmas because of bad results. Specially with Liverpool!

ANY TIPS?!? TACTICS?! WHAT IS GOING ON :(:(:(:(

http://gyazo.com/2da208d5d0c293ecec3f5f30fa577acb

A pic of my fixtures (I was sacked after the Norwich game...) This has happened in every single save since FM2013 was released. I don't get why I'm suddenly incapable of playing this game after countless years of success.

omg lol adam johnson....

Your regen looks alot like my first world class regen i got in this years FM. I got him in the first season too i will post him up when i get home, his finishing started off at 17 and he scoredeither a hatty or two on his debut cant remember, however his technicals were at 10, and physicals around the 12-14 mark. I got a 4* keeper in my last intake.

I can't wait to see how he develops. Post him up though! I love looking at regens - there doesn't seem to be many outstanding ones that I have come across in this version of Football Manager. Maybe I haven't been looking around much. :lol:

I'm dying for a good keeper in my youth intake sometime soon. I have Ryan Fulton as my only back up and he doesn't really look all that good.

Although Raheem Sterling doesn't look like much, he is probably one of my best performers in the entire team. He scored 9 goals and assisted 20 in 40 games last season, but this season, he has 10 and 14 in 15 games already. He could very well be a future Balon D'or winner in the future, if he keeps this up. He hasn't been tutored, I don't believe, and it seems like he doesn't need it. BUT, I might give him a six month session with Henderson to boost those very average physicals up. 3.5/4.5*

Can you please explain how Hendo will help his physical stats? I thought that tutoring mainly increased determination? Or am I just choosing the wrong option of 'As a senior memeber you should tutor youngster' instead of the 'Take under you wing' option?

I've also just finished season 2, will try to post an update with some screenshots this time

Can you please explain how Hendo will help his physical stats? I thought that tutoring mainly increased determination? Or am I just choosing the wrong option of 'As a senior memeber you should tutor youngster' instead of the 'Take under you wing' option?

I've also just finished season 2, will try to post an update with some screenshots this time

I'm sorry, that was a mis-judgement of typing. I meant mental stats, lol. :)

I'm sorry, that was a mis-judgement of typing. I meant mental stats, lol. :)

Thought I was missing out on some huge tutoring benefits. Do you notice/know of any differences between the two choices when asking a player to tutor someone?

If you want young player to learn preferred move, ask tutor to help improve his game. If you want to focus on developing mental attributes then ask the tutor to take the tutor under wing and mentor him off the pitch.

This post pretty much explains it in a couple of sentences. :) Plus, I couldn't put it better really.

Personally, it's true for me as well. When I asked Suarez take Sinclair under his wing, his attributes absolutely shot up, for example. But either way, tutoring is very beneficial if the tutor is of a very high reputation and has great determination and a great personality (perfectionist, model professional, born leader for example.)

I don't know if this makes much of a difference or not either - but if the tutor has a lower determination than the tutee, then it's mainly a waste of time in tutoring them because after the session, it'll more than likely say that it didn't work out because of personality differences.

This post pretty much explains it in a couple of sentences. :) Plus, I couldn't put it better really.

Personally, it's true for me as well. When I asked Suarez take Sinclair under his wing, his attributes absolutely shot up, for example. But either way, tutoring is very beneficial if the tutor is of a very high reputation and has great determination and a great personality (perfectionist, model professional, born leader for example.)

I don't know if this makes much of a difference or not either - but if the tutor has a lower determination than the tutee, then it's mainly a waste of time in tutoring them because after the session, it'll more than likely say that it didn't work out because of personality differences.

Blah, looks like I've wasted a bunch of tutoring then, have always picked the first option though Determination usually goes up (always pick higher determination aswell, I've seen it go down on players when the tutor has had a lower determination)

Must admit though Sinclair, Rossiter and Wilson are my real pet projects and they've barely been tutored so I can make up for the mistakes (If the preferred move/mental tutoring choice are real) I've made on Suso, Alberto, Coutinho and Sterling. Though they are coming along nicely. Might even repeat tutor a couple of them and see how that goes.

ah thats good info, i knew of the basics, ie under wing off pitch affected mentals and the other option took care of ppms.

Does it affect techincal attributes? also will it affect stats like pressure, consistancy and imp matches?

I'm unsure about technical attributes. I think that's down to individual training and game time more than anything.

Tutoring does affect hidden attributes, I've found. During a couple of test runs early on in this game, I used the in-game editor to test out if there were any significant changes in the hidden attributes and there certainly were.

Blah, looks like I've wasted a bunch of tutoring then, have always picked the first option though Determination usually goes up (always pick higher determination aswell, I've seen it go down on players when the tutor has had a lower determination)

Must admit though Sinclair, Rossiter and Wilson are my real pet projects and they've barely been tutored so I can make up for the mistakes (If the preferred move/mental tutoring choice are real) I've made on Suso, Alberto, Coutinho and Sterling. Though they are coming along nicely. Might even repeat tutor a couple of them and see how that goes.

I made that mistake the first time around. and the worst thing of all is I had Sturridge tutor a few players and he gave them the "shoots with power" PPM. :lol:

Did anyone else get their youth rating reduced to level 2 after the first season? I was really surprised when i saw it. I upgraded Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching, and wanted to upgrade youth facilities but was rejected on the basis of lack of funds and was refused again when i requested it be a part of my new contract...

Did anyone else get their youth rating reduced to level 2 after the first season? I was really surprised when i saw it. I upgraded Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching, and wanted to upgrade youth facilities but was rejected on the basis of lack of funds and was refused again when i requested it be a part of my new contract...

Yeah mine was aswell, no idea of the implications though

I just had my youth intake for season 2 and had 3 players with at least 3* potential at first glance. And yes his real name is Joe Allen, i've not edited his name!

fl0o.png

Introducing Nicholas Wong:

svec.png

His low determination is a major let down, great finishing though. Once he signs a contract ill get him tutored by Suarez to get his determination up and see how he progresses. Composure needs work too.

Introducing Ben Moncur:

afr6.png

He has a fairly professional personality which is ok. Personally i think he looks more of a prospect than Wong but we'll see. Could be a reliable backup for Shaw/Silva in the future.

Introducing Joe Porter:

3avn.png

Fairly determined personality - Very much a potential rough diamond. Very high Flair and good determination, acceleration and Natural Fitness. Needs a lot of work on quite a few stats across the board though.

Hi guys,

Im playing 4 1 2 2 1 with and AP and BBM at CM and 2 IF at AML/R positions.

first season 14.3 patch - no edits. ive signed shaw 25m and will hughes 8m - sold a few scrap players but no 1st teamers - cissoko loan cancelled patently! January 2015 transfer window

1 how do i get the best out of coutinho? Sterling is amazing at IFLeft scores loads

2 Sturridge doesnt score at SC or IFRight - suarez cant stop scoring.

3 REal are interested in AGGER but no offers... fancy selling him at 15m+ as i cant be doing with DC's with heading of 14! how should i go about it without being caught out if REAL dont bite.

4 are you getting loads of injuries? mine are mostly 2-3 weeks so its not too bad but 1-2 a game and im struggling.

5 can you recomened decent AML/R's - anyone signed redmond from norwich...gauld at Dundee or tom ince?

cheers

Hi guys,

Im playing 4 1 2 2 1 with and AP and BBM at CM and 2 IF at AML/R positions.

first season 14.3 patch - no edits. ive signed shaw 25m and will hughes 8m - sold a few scrap players but no 1st teamers - cissoko loan cancelled patently! January 2015 transfer window

1 how do i get the best out of coutinho? Sterling is amazing at IFLeft scores loads

2 Sturridge doesnt score at SC or IFRight - suarez cant stop scoring.

3 REal are interested in AGGER but no offers... fancy selling him at 15m+ as i cant be doing with DC's with heading of 14! how should i go about it without being caught out if REAL dont bite.

4 are you getting loads of injuries? mine are mostly 2-3 weeks so its not too bad but 1-2 a game and im struggling.

5 can you recomened decent AML/R's - anyone signed redmond from norwich...gauld at Dundee or tom ince?

cheers

Playing the tactic you are with 1 up front and 2 supporting wingers will mean sacrificing one of Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling or Coutinho, unless you retrain Coutinho as a CM - advanced playmaker.

I'm in my second season but i used this formation in the first season. I'm playing an attacking 4-4-2 formation with Suarez (False 9) and Sturridge (Advanced Forward). Both are scoring regularly (although Suarez has been a little disappointing this season compared to the first season). I've posted their goals and assists with 3 games left of the season (2 league games and the champions league final) below.

ejwt.png

Sterling is being played as a Winger on the right, while Coutinho as an IF on the left.

I like Agger, i find he's a bit more reliable than Skrtel. But with 15 million you could easily replace him with Balanta who turns into a beast later... It's up to you. Personally i'd keep him and sell Skrtel at the end of the season.

As for Injuries, i'm getting a few but no more than usual. I've noticed It seems to be the same players get injured for me strangely (Shaw, Sturridge and Balanta.)

I signed Ince for a free at the end of the season, and as you can see above he's been immense coming on as a sub or filling in for Coutinho or Sterling when they're tired, scoring and assisting regularly. You have Suso coming back at the end of the season also who has great potential and can easily retrain to either AML or AMR. I checked out Redmond on my save and he's played just 8 games for Norwich in 2 seasons while Gauld signed for Man City.

On a side note, Borini is taking the Serie A by storm for AC Milan, he's been on loan there for me since January with 13 in 15!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/158165-barca-attempt.html thats my Barca tactic im using with my Liverpool team.

https://imageshack.com/i/giw9uxj Thats the striker i was talking about.

He looks monstrous. Very nice to have that type of attribute set up for a striker. Nice one. :)

I'll download that tactic and have a play around later. Also, upload some screenshots anyway! The FM-Base lot love looking at the tactics screen despite the fact they'll download it, but it'll be a good preview for them. :)

Cheers, yeah i guess i will put up a screenie lol. im just lazy!!

well i wont continue my save sadly until Si sort an issue for me. I have been tracking Lucas's replacement for 3 seasons, im his favoured staff but apparently theres a glitch where they wont enter talks regardless. GUTTED

Has anyone tried with 3 strikers up front and if so how have you set them up. I normally play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and have been very successful with it but after restarting with the new patch decided that I would attempt to create a 4-3-3 set up. In pre-season I have had Suarez as an F9 on the left with Sturridge as an F9 on the right and Aspas in the centre as a Trequartista. They are all scoring and it seems to be working well but it is only pre-season. If anyone else has tried a 3 striker attack how did you set them up?. In my normal 4-1-2-2-1 tactic I use Suarez either on the left as an inside forward with Raheem doing the same on the right and Sturridge as an Advanced forward but I would like to try an alternative tactic without the wide players.

Finished my second season by going back to back in the prem. Also won the community shield but lost both domestic cup finals and in the semi's of the champs league to Barca.

Ins: Reus 29.5m (Release clause)

Hughes came after spending the last season on loan at Derby

Suso & Borni coming back also addded to my squad depth

Outs: Skrtel, Aspas and Coates for 14m

My squad and stats

First half of the year was marred by injuries and indifferent form. Sturridge tore something and missed three months, when he came back he'd lost a bunch of physical stats and just wasn't as good as the prior season. Sterling too suffered from inconsistency while Reus was plain rubbish the whole season, I'll give him another season to settle but if he's as bad next season I'll probably have to sell him, my bias towards him from FIFA clouded my judgement cause I REALLY REALLY wanted him. Suso and Alberto dominated the cups but it's hard to give all three, them and coutinho, games in their preferred position of AMC, might have to sell one of them but I have a soft spot for all three. Gerrard is on the decline and got bumped from my strongest 11, with Hendo and Allen both preferred in the big games. No Gerrard also meant that Agger took penalties, giving him a nice amount of goals for the season. Suarez came second in the EPL golden boot and won the Players Player of the Year for the second year running however went through a massive slump of no goals in 10 hours and only after a stern talking too started to score again. Beat PSG and Shaktar before falling to Barca in OT at camp Nou, Got dominated and probably should have lost in normal time. My Champs League run affected my two cup finals, my players went in a little on the low on the condition side of things or I had to rotate some of my better players out and save them. Lost 2-1 to southhampton and 2-0 to Arsenal. Also forgot to mention that Reina won the golden glove and was chosen over Mignolet after Mignolet suffered a preseason injury which delayed his start to the season.

Sinclair, Wilson, and Rossiter are all coming along nicely aswell. Wilson was my pet project this year getting the most sub appearances but next year Rossiter will be part of the first team and start all cup games whilst Sinclair will be eased in, especially if i do decide to sell Borini. Unfortunately the other two I was looking to develop were Ilori and Ibe but both got injured on loan and they may not make it anymore, both pretty serious (3+ month injuries).

My main offseason target is a RB, one of Clyne or Danilo, leaning towards Danilo but I'll see their fee/wages first. Will also be getting a new Ass Man (any suggestions?) and upgrading a couple of coaches. Will also sell one of Reina (more likely) and Mignolet to bring in a quality young keeper. Courtois would be the drem but seems unlikely, Ter Stegen was a target but got snapped up by Barca. Barca also took Peruzzi who I wanted and Doria who everyone seems to buy.

Archived