FM14 Possible Wonderkids

2021, Januzaj is worth £21miilion in my United team. Creativity 19, passing 18, dribbling 15. Every attribute except teamwork for advanced playmaker is above 15. Trying to upload pic, but not working. He can be world-class with the right training and game time

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aleksandar Mitrovic

Ange-Freddy Plumain

Lazar Markovic

Valentino Lazaro

Hakan Calhanoglu

Sead Kolasinac

Diego Rolan

Branimir Hrgota

Arkadiusz Milik

Amin Younes

Gabriel Barbosa

Johannes Geis

Richairo Zivkovic

Divock Origi

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

Andre Hoffmann

Josh Vela

Baba Rahman

Adam Cummins

Not so much according to prior versions of FM.

I do think he has the potential to become a quality player but expecting him to be a wonderkid is ridiculous on the basis of his form so far. Its like the people who believe Liverpool are real title contenders because they sit in 2nd after 7 games. Given time he may prove to be world class or he may prove to be another Macheda, who I very clearly remember Man Utd fans whinging about on here due to his lack of in game potential, looks like the researchers were right after all.

More than likely he'll have a boosted reputation and a -9 potential meaning he has the ability to become a wonderkid, but he can just as likely end up a good/average prem player.

2021, Januzaj is worth £21miilion in my United team. Creativity 19, passing 18, dribbling 15. Every attribute except teamwork for advanced playmaker is above 15. Trying to upload pic, but not working. He can be world-class with the right training and game time

Don't know if this kind of thread was already opened or not, can't find any.

So which players do you think will have Wonderkid status in FM14? U21 only, well known or unheard of players.

My picks:

Wilfried Zaha - Man Utd (20)

Emre Can - Bayern (19)

Iker Muniain - Athletic Bilbao (20)

Tonny Trindade de Vilhena - Feyenoord (18)

Alen Halilovic - Dinamo Zagreb (17)

Paul Pogba - Juventus (20)

Adnan Januzaj - Man Utd (18)

Julian Draxler - Schalke (20)

Matija Nastasic - Man City (20)

ah Vilhena!

Just sold him on my FM13 save from Feyenoord for a disappointing 1.6million (plus add ons). Certainly had great potential on FM13 but I just couldn't get the best from him as he didnt fit my 3 tactics I generally use.

Does he look improved on FM14's beta?

Be very interesting to see what they do with Januzaj. Will they give him a massive boost on the back of one good performance and a lot of media attention?

No. The data was locked before that Sunderland game and no player is boosted on the back of one good performance anyway (not that he has had only one good performance).

I've got a generated youth player at Boreham Wood call Raheem Sterling-Parker :D

Loaned him out and loads of Conference Premier teams came in for him (really hate the name Skrill)

Regarding the opening post - can a 20 year old really be classed as a "wonderkid"?

Of course, why not?

Tony Vilhena! Such a beast. Glad they finally changed it so he is natural at MC too.

(also for followers of Dutch football, Lex Immers has ppm try killer balls often. worst scouting ever.)

Tony Vilhena! Such a beast. Glad they finally changed it so he is natural at MC too.

(also for followers of Dutch football, Lex Immers has ppm try killer balls often. worst scouting ever.)

Agree! I ended up having to get rid of him on my FM13 save because my tactic only involved DMCs and would be asking alot to train him as a natural MC let alone a DMC. Such a shame.

(Side note: Agree on Lex Immers lol!!!)

Missing my Feyenoord save already!

• 1 month later...

Archived