Bergkamp's white skin <FMKorea>

Screen Shots: 1280*1080 : This Skin work in all resolutions. (ex:1920*1080~1024*786)

Update: White&Dark Skin, 23/06/13

NEW(28/06/13)

CLICK >> Bergkamp white skin V2 Service Panel

Bergkamp WHITE SKIN V.2

2436564551C67E710F1A83

0141A64551C67E720A1C96

263BA34551C67E740D7AA6

276A844551C67E74346622

2704B04551C67E75276C7B

2257673E51C67E762387BA

0129853E51C67E7639990A

0109DB3E51C67E770B71DD

2412EC3E51C67E78078B7A

261A733E51C67E7903495D

2374474551C67E7A2E4EE3

016C5F4551C67E7D32537E

Bergkamp DARK SKIN V2

2278BD4151C67EDA02381D

2507454151C67EDC375CFC

2612714151C67EDD32E485

2412A94151C67EDE310851

2267554151C67EDE0B7B03

0247944651C67EE009F16D

267D934651C67EE12B8B9E

2755784651C67EE20418A0

Update for White&Dark Skin, 23/06/13

DOWN↓

WHITE V.2.RAR or WHITE V.2.7Z

DARK V2.RAR or DARK V2.7Z

If Your folder name of the skin is "bergkamp_white_v2" or "bergkamp_dark_v2", Please change the name of a folder.

bergkamp_white_v2 → bergkamp white v2

bergkamp_dark_v2 → bergkamp dark v2

created by Bergkamp from FM Korea.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't seem to get this to work, I've managed to download it and extract files using WinRAR so thanks for that, I've then made a new folder in my docs called skins and placed the extracted folder in it but when I load fm up and go into preferences interaction I can't find it. I've even tried taken all files out of extracted folder and just put them in the skins folder but same result. If anyone could advise me how I could get it in game then that would be great.

Thanks

I love those two skins but my dark skin have another background. Just one question, do you know how to resize the menubar to a lower size, like the steklo skin? Because I don't like the menubar so big. If you know how to do it please explain me. Thanks.

It is possible. But, If Colour of the team is similar to the colour of the Icon, that will create problems.

ebtw.png

Unfortunately, I don't know how to change colour of the Icon on the menubar. sorry.

thats a shame hopfully someone knows and tells you how its done

I love those two skins but my dark skin have another background. Just one question, do you know how to resize the menubar to a lower size, like the steklo skin? Because I don't like the menubar so big. If you know how to do it please explain me. Thanks.

I can resize the menubar but It is hard to explain in English. Because My lack of English is one reason. ^^;

So I upload the skin with a lower menubar.

I can resize the menubar but It is hard to explain in English. Because My lack of English is one reason. ^^;

So I upload the skin with a lower menubar.

I understand you my english isn't that good too :D If you upload with a lower menubar I would be gratefull

I just can't seem to get this to work, I've managed to download it and extract files using WinRAR so thanks for that, I've then made a new folder in my docs called skins and placed the extracted folder in it but when I load fm up and go into preferences interaction I can't find it. I've even tried taken all files out of extracted folder and just put them in the skins folder but same result. If anyone could advise me how I could get it in game then that would be great.

Thanks

If your Folder Name of the Skin is bergkamp_dark_v2, rename a folder, "bergkamp_dark_v2" >> "bergkamp dark v2"

Thanks! Can you tell wich file did you change?

It's a minor editing.

white skin: change of the titlebar colour, resize of the menubar, edit of the intro panel, change bbc logo on the match titlebar, change a name of the skin ...

dark skin: resize of the menubar, change a colour of the menubar, edit of the intro panel, change bbc logo on the match titlebar, ...

When I extracted it, it wasn't in a folder, it was a bunch of folders that should have been in 1 folder which then belongs in the skins folder.

So, I extracted it, and I was left with panels, graphics, that kind of thing, I then created a folder called Bergkamp Dark V2, then I put the graphics, panels etc folders in that Bergkamp folder, then I copy and pasted the Bergkamp folder to my skins folder, and then it worked.

To try and make it easier.

I had the dark v2 7z file, I extracted it, and after that had finished, the folders I was left with were;

fonts

graphics

panels

settings and an XML file called bergkamp dark v2

Now obviously you can't just drag those to the skins folder cause nothing will work.

I created a new folder by the name of bergkamp dark v2, and I dragged the fonts, graphics, panels and settings folders along with the XML file to the bergkamp folder. So then all those folders/file is in the bergkamp folder, I copied the bergkamp folder to the skins folder, and then I was able to select it within FM.

Hope that helps people if they don't know how.

When I extracted it, it wasn't in a folder, it was a bunch of folders that should have been in 1 folder which then belongs in the skins folder.

So, I extracted it, and I was left with panels, graphics, that kind of thing, I then created a folder called Bergkamp Dark V2, then I put the graphics, panels etc folders in that Bergkamp folder, then I copy and pasted the Bergkamp folder to my skins folder, and then it worked.

To try and make it easier.

I had the dark v2 7z file, I extracted it, and after that had finished, the folders I was left with were;

fonts

graphics

panels

settings and an XML file called bergkamp dark v2

Now obviously you can't just drag those to the skins folder cause nothing will work.

I created a new folder by the name of bergkamp dark v2, and I dragged the fonts, graphics, panels and settings folders along with the XML file to the bergkamp folder. So then all those folders/file is in the bergkamp folder, I copied the bergkamp folder to the skins folder, and then I was able to select it within FM.

Hope that helps people if they don't know how.

I'll try naming it 'Bergkamp dark v2' then as I was naming the folder 'fm2013' like the creator told us to do but it wasn't showing up in game, probably due to the name being too similar to the default skin's name.

Re downloaded and removed a folder that was called fm2013 and cleared cache. Re loaded and this skin is something else! Fantastic mix of fmc and full. Perfect. .did I read a tweet right that we can use some fmc panels in other skins?

hi how can i get this black bar?

http://i.imgur.com/gqnO7sm.png

You can find "graphic files" in a <graphics\interface\menubar>&<graphics\button\date>&<graphics\button\custom\continue>&<graphics\button\navigation>.

If you will use menubar in other skin, you will have to edit a "header.xml" in <Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\(using skin)\panels> .

And change a number. (I’ve marked the correction in red)

<!--calendar bar, continue button and menus-->

<container height="27">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="Mnus" mode="1" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true"/>

<!--menubar-->

<container id="menu" file="menubar"/>

<!-- continue button -->

<container id="ctnu" file="continue"/>

</container>

Bergkamp white skin V2 Service Panel (Player Profile and Titlebar)

(service?? I don't know the right expression.:confused:)

1024X768

023DA13351CD729436C7C8

1280X1024

247A7F3351CD72941E0AA3

1600X900

231FFC3351CD729446583A

1920X1080

211E173351CD7295105992

I picked up the idea from Social Scouting at fmscout.com and made this panel for Scope Facepack. I like simple design.

<Installation instructions>

Move the 'fonts&panels&graphics' folders you extracted into your bergkamp white v2 folder.

>> C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\bergkamp white v2

Download

This Panel is created by Bergkamp from FM Korea.

You're the God of panels.

Can you edit "player attribute" section? To put pretty large face (maybe 280x230 or 300x250) and club or national logo right next to it or something?

On Bergkamp white V2 during matches the two info boxes have slid, so that one is huge and the other is tiny. Each highlight they would move slightly.

Reloading the skin hasn't reset them. Any ideas?

1. Open 'match in between highlights panel.xml'.

2. Find <container class="vertical_split_container" starting_layout="-1,-1" save_current_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_width_left="1" min_width_right="1">

2. Edit red part. save_default_state="true" -> save_default_state="false"

3. Save XML file.

By doing this, it may help you.

Love the skin, thank you. However, the font size on the players names during the match is a bit too small for my liking. I cant really read it so I was wondering how I can revert to the original font used during the 3d matches. I recon there is a file in the skin directory that I could change, but what is the name of that file?

What kind of FACEPACK do you use? I have to know the correct sizes.

I'm using cut-out 280x230 is set in player personal detail.xml, full resolution and there is just way too much blank space when watching player attributes...

Lovely skin, really nice work and some great presentation.

The one, random, thing I don't like is the BBC/BBC Sport branding on the match screen. Is there any easy way to remove this?

First, You find BBC Logos in 'bergkamp white v2\graphics\boxes\scoreboard', 'bergkamp white v2\graphics\icons\logos'. And Delete 'home.png', 'bbc.png', 'bbcsport.png'

Archived