The Better Half's ** Split 451**

Mine too, I went back to the original tactic.

I also noticed that I can't score if I don't put attacking movement as match prep.

My best results with this tactic are still with the original upload, then first tactic but resulst with this tweak has been really good to.

I wont be uploading any tactic until I know that is the last upload so it might be a while

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually gone back to the original but tweaked the AML (AMR) as I felt he was not getting involved enough. Almost done my whole season test with WBA, will upload as soon as I am done which should be at some point this weekend.

I'll give it a go with Truro. We've now gone 11 games without a win - we were almost about to break the run against bottom club Bradford City but they equalised from a 95th minute corner!

Yeah, try that version. Just remember that ( if I have understood the situation correctly) you are a newly promoted team and that you in theory should not be in the top of the table.

excuse my bad english, but i've very good results with the old tactics... can i have a link for downloading the past version instead of the new one? because it was very good (the classic version, not the TC) thank you!!

Hmm, after the latest patch, I've almost given up on FM13. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the latest tweaks on this great tactic and re-ignite my fire for the game because currently, it's been too much of a work than fun. :(

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4sdcmh

There's my tweak on the tactic although I'm sure TBH will be releasing his own soon.

Tweaks (I've kept it as the TC version so people can mess around with it in FMC as well) :

Set Peices : I've tweaked them so they are "generic" so all you have to do is tweak for your own team. Defending Free Kicks is default however defending cornors is pretty generic for any team and worked as well with Liverpool as WBA. If you're conceeding a lot you might want to use match training. Attacking cornors is set up so your stopper is challenging the keeper, your faster covering is attacking the near post, the striker feeds off scraps at the far post. DPL is lurking outside the box to recycle possesion however this could be the AMC as well. 1 player comes short, either your AMC or the other winger and then a player attacks from deep. Preferably someone with good off the ball skills and anticipation. Attacking free kicks is pretty generic too, set up your best free kick taker, if your AMC is a good long shooter ask him to stand with him, have two players distrupt the wall, your stopper CD attack the keeper.

AML : More attacking mentality. TBH advised to set him up as a wide trequartista when I was talking to him so his mentality now matches the striker. RFD are now set as Rarely, again tipped by TBH.

Closing down : More aggressive closing down to harrass opponents. I felt the prior CD was not high enough.

DMC Passing : Reverted it back to low mixed as it was in the original tactic. Direct passing was just a little too aggressive I think. Hard tackling re-introduced as well.

Tempo + Timewasting : Higher then original, lower then the TC version. I felt slow was a little too patient however I think low normal and higher timewasting gives a nice probing balance to the tactic. Feel free to tweak the timewasting if you feel you're not creating enough chances.

With this tactic I came 3rd in the PL with West Brom and won the title first season with Liverpool. No signings made for both teams. Hope it works for you guys too! :)

TBH. Nothing yet?

Pp

wheres tbh ???

I am here :)

Unfortunately, Steam is hindering me from playing FM right now ( and has been for a couple of weeks). They all of a sudden need ( apart from my login and my password) a login code that was sent to me in 2008 to an email account that no longer exists. I have tried to contact them but so far I have gotten no help at all. For now, just use the version Justified has uploaded as its just as good as my latest was ( and they are very simlair)

Perhaps Justified can upload it again, providing another link ?

Pp

I am here :)

Unfortunately, Steam is hindering me from playing FM right now ( and has been for a couple of weeks). They all of a sudden need ( apart from my login and my password) a login code that was sent to me in 2008 to an email account that no longer exists. I have tried to contact them but so far I have gotten no help at all. For now, just use the version Justified has uploaded as its just as good as my latest was ( and they are very simlair)

Perhaps Justified can upload it again, providing another link ?

Good to know TBH. I did the changes Justified mentioned (no download), but it still isn't very consistant. Sometimes (mostly at home) I win and have a lot of chances, but especially away I'm not getting good results.

Is there by any chance another good tactic around? Something to play awy?

When I recently replaced my hard drive Steam supplied a new code. Is it because you have changed your email address?

No, I have not done anything really. They are basiclly just asking me for à an code they sent to me in 2008 when I first Signed up, à code I dont have.

One thing with my Truro City side in League One is that if they are drawing or behind at halftime AWAY, even at much better opposition, telling them I expect much better works wonder. It may stress one or two players out but it turns losses and draws into wins.

Interesting formation that I would never have considered myself with the game.

I'm Rotherham in L2 and have only had pre-season and 1 game in L2 but already the formation seems good and even though it looks weird on 'paper' the way they complement each other on the pitch is actually very good.

I'll monitor how my season goes and update accordingly.

Hello TheBetterHalf. I'm trying this tactic with my Real Unión team. I am about to start my 5th season, and I have been playing in La Liga for only the last season. However, in the opening post under the FAQ you say that there is no need for a playmaker or a target man. But when I download the tactic it already has a playmaker as the left center midfielder?

Hello TheBetterHalf. I'm trying this tactic with my Real Unión team. I am about to start my 5th season, and I have been playing in La Liga for only the last season. However, in the opening post under the FAQ you say that there is no need for a playmaker or a target man. But when I download the tactic it already has a playmaker as the left center midfielder?

You leave that empty (set as none) or place your MC there.

Interesting formation that I would never have considered myself with the game.

I'm Rotherham in L2 and have only had pre-season and 1 game in L2 but already the formation seems good and even though it looks weird on 'paper' the way they complement each other on the pitch is actually very good.

I'll monitor how my season goes and update accordingly.

Not so good now teams are beating me easily and the tactic even though my players for my level have good stats in the right areas aren't performing well.....back to the drawing board for me!

One thing with my Truro City side in League One is that if they are drawing or behind at halftime AWAY, even at much better opposition, telling them I expect much better works wonder. It may stress one or two players out but it turns losses and draws into wins.

Niall76. I´ve been triyng this, and it really works great. Have turned around some games with this. Thx.

• 2 months later...

Archived