Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big fan of your tactics Dave and cant wait for this tactic to be released. I'm looking to start a new save so do you know when this will one will be ready?

I don't think it's about "intrest" in your tactics, cuz everyone is intrested in them for sure!

I rather think it's about people finally getting the fact that it's annoying asking 50 times a day when it will be ready, etc.

So if you think it's a good tactic, please don't hesitate to share it with the community. I know I will try it out definatelly! :)

I don't think it's about "intrest" in your tactics, cuz everyone is intrested in them for sure!

I rather think it's about people finally getting the fact that it's annoying asking 50 times a day when it will be ready, etc.

So if you think it's a good tactic, please don't hesitate to share it with the community. I know I will try it out definatelly! :)

Good point.

How did the Wolfsburg test go m8? any screens?

Won the league with 4 games to go it's in a career save though so i improved the squad quite abit. I'll put some screens up when i put them up of my next test

The new tactics working a treat for me just used them as explained in post 733, finished 4th with newcastle first season, with only a few additions to the squad, second season current leading with 15 matches to go, with the right team talks these tactics are unbeatable, great work mr hough

Im definitely interested, my 4-3-3 that was awesome in previous patch is defensively terrible these days, especially away from home. How is the possession with your tactic? I have been experimenting with a 4-1-2-2-1, which is nice but i find although we're winning my creation of CCC's is not great, lots of half chances. But i prefer a 4-3-3 attack minded formation and am definitely interested to see if you can help me resolve my issues of possession, defence and bringing my left striker more into the game as i find that no matter who plays there its a hit and miss.

So when can we expect to see your new masterpiece?

Im definitely interested, my 4-3-3 that was awesome in previous patch is defensively terrible these days, especially away from home. How is the possession with your tactic? I have been experimenting with a 4-1-2-2-1, which is nice but i find although we're winning my creation of CCC's is not great, lots of half chances. But i prefer a 4-3-3 attack minded formation and am definitely interested to see if you can help me resolve my issues of possession, defence and bringing my left striker more into the game as i find that no matter who plays there its a hit and miss.

So when can we expect to see your new masterpiece?

Currently doing my lastest test which is a 4 team tactic test. I'm testing with Malaga Hearts Huddersfield and Napoli.

When i get to 10 games i'll upload screens

As soon as i get to 10 games in each test i'll upload screens.

I have just Battered Rangers with a Default Hearts side 3-1, I created 6 CCC's and also hit the Woodwork 3 times They had 4 shots creating just 2 half chances

as a hearts fan what did you do with driver and templeton two of hearts best players retrain them as strikers or not play them.

I'm letting my assistant pick the sides all i am doing implementing my tactic and watching the games.

Driver is injured and Templeton hasn't played any league games but did really well in friendlies

I'm letting my assistant pick the sides all i am doing implementing my tactic and watching the games.

Driver is injured and Templeton hasn't played any league games but did really well in friendlies

perhaps you should test for more than 10 games each.

whilst it is good for showing a tactic works for a majority of teams, it doesn't show for how long

like FuSS said there are many good tactics but not all of them last what has been come to know as the january "re-rank".

perhaps its a good idea to test for atleast 14 league games (which includes any domestic or european cup fixtures)

just my two cents- dont mean to offend!

perhaps you should test for more than 10 games each.

whilst it is good for showing a tactic works for a majority of teams, it doesn't show for how long

like FuSS said there are many good tactics but not all of them last what has been come to know as the january "re-rank".

perhaps its a good idea to test for atleast 14 league games (which includes any domestic or european cup fixtures)

just my two cents- dont mean to offend!

I plan to test up to January just gonna show screens after 10 games.

With hearts i have scored 13 goals in 3 games......

I'm gonna make a new thread of this tactic aswell because there is alot of Information to read.

Tactic 4-1-2-3 - This is for opposition formations that are playing 4-4-2 and more solid formations.

Tactic 4-2-1-3 - This is for when the opposition Play Either or a combination of these formations. 1 ST AMC's and Anvanced Wingers. If the opposition play with any of these use this tactic.

So again there is 2 tactics to use instead of just one

i have been testing daves new 4-1-2-3 with west brom, only bought yaya sanogo and im 2nd after 19 games with 12wins 4draws and 3loses scored56 against18, they will make you overachieve with any team and are a very good pair of tactics :)

i have been testing daves new 4-1-2-3 with west brom, only bought yaya sanogo and im 2nd after 19 games with 12wins 4draws and 3loses scored56 against18, they will make you overachieve with any team and are a very good pair of tactics :)

Exactly what we want to hear!

I'm just gonna throw this out there but these combination of tactic oh my god incredible gobsmackingly beautiful football played.

It's very important you read the OP and for the Record the Tactic WILL be out today

In case you might wonder: WE LOVE YOU DAVE :D

you manage to get me drooling over a tactic every time again! True story haha ^^

Even i'm drooling at this, Excited for what you guys can manage to do with a top side

if this tactic beats the last pair you released Mr Hough i'll be amazed , i'm just about to win 3rd Prem in a row with Everton using last set of Home and Away tactics . not only winning though , dominating totally . 28 pts clear with 3 games to go , 135 goals scored , 21 conceded , only 1 defeat and 1 draw all season , amazing tactics .

Made a mistake in posting a tactic that was based on someone else's with a few tweaks of my own Seeing as loads of other people do that i thought it would have been ok.

I take my punishment and thats the end of it.

Made a mistake in posting a tactic that was based on someone else's with a few tweaks of my own Seeing as loads of other people do that i thought it would have been ok.

I take my punishment and thats the end of it.

I wonder how much influence that tactikzz have taking from your earlier work

I wonder how much influence that tactikzz have taking from your earlier work

I'm not bothered, At the end of the day i can proberly link 5-6 tactics that have been based off my work yet have i winged moaned wanted them removed no, Each to there own as far as i'm concerned and if they have managed to make my tactic better then fair play get it out to people.

It's a Joke and been blown massivly out of proportion

I'm not bothered, At the end of the day i can proberly link 5-6 tactics that have been based off my work yet have i winged moaned wanted them removed no, Each to there own as far as i'm concerned and if they have managed to make my tactic better then fair play get it out to people.

It's a Joke and been blown massivly out of proportion

Amen to that :)

This isn't the correct place to be discussing this. Just move on and forget about it, it's been dealt with. Anyone else posting about what happened will have their posts removed from this point on.

Stick to the topic please :)

This isn't the correct place to be discussing this. Just move on and forget about it, it's been dealt with. Anyone else posting about what happened will have their posts removed from this point on.

Yes Boss ;-)

As people are ignoring this I'm going to give warnings out from now on.