FMH 2013 Suggestions and Requests

How about more specific player interactions.

What I mean is, when giving positive or negative feedback, have a third drop-down with different things to comment on.

Things like attitude, loyalty, training, performance.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody,

I am new here and first of all I want to say that I love playing FMH 2012 on my ipod touch and Ipad! I think it's a good game and with the help of FMH vibe it becomes better and better (things like editor etc). But what I really miss in FMH is that I can''t watch the game. I think Football is about winning but the most important thing is how. Did we deserved it or was it a lucky win? Of course you can check the fact like posession etc, but I want to know how my central midfielder is passing and how my striker was scoring that important goal. Of course, it's not the computer version and I understand that, but are there other ways to get more information about the performance of your team?

Maybe we can have a better match play or the assistent manager can write a report after the game how your team performed. Did they play good, did the play with the wings or was my '10' in a good shape today? I hope you guys understand my point. I like winning, but I want to enjoy my team playing. Does anyone have some ideas for this problem?

Hope to hear from you guys! (and sorry for my English, it wasn't my best subject here in Holland haha)

Hello everybody,

I am new here and first of all I want to say that I love playing FMH 2012 on my ipod touch and Ipad! I think it's a good game and with the help of FMH vibe it becomes better and better (things like editor etc). But what I really miss in FMH is that I can''t watch the game. I think Football is about winning but the most important thing is how. Did we deserved it or was it a lucky win? Of course you can check the fact like posession etc, but I want to know how my central midfielder is passing and how my striker was scoring that important goal. Of course, it's not the computer version and I understand that, but are there other ways to get more information about the performance of your team?

Maybe we can have a better match play or the assistent manager can write a report after the game how your team performed. Did they play good, did the play with the wings or was my '10' in a good shape today? I hope you guys understand my point. I like winning, but I want to enjoy my team playing. Does anyone have some ideas for this problem?

Hope to hear from you guys! (and sorry for my English, it wasn't my best subject here in Holland haha)

Welcome mate

My commiserations for the Dutch team's performance in the Euros !!

That's a good point about some sort of brief match report as not everything can be conveyed via the stats page and the players ratings

Ha I still remember Marc vaughan's technique being 1 in my IOS 2011 version(hints and tips section). If there was a 'player interaction' action button for loaned in players in the IOS version, it would be great. Also, I am in the year 2038 and 2033 in my Fmh 2011 and 2012 IOS respectively. I've players who've been with me thru like, thick n thin but they dun hv the club they're playin for listed as their favoured club although they've won like, 3 world player of the year awards n something like tat. If u could fix this issue for FMH 2013 for the IOS version, it would be GREAAAT!

Please oh please add more leagues Marc! :(

I've been begging for this since day one. I'm not asking for every single league in the world but at least 5+ more nations.

Best ones to add would be the Russian (Zenit, CSKA,Spartak, Anzhi, etc), Romanian (UCL champs Steaua Bucharest in 1986 - still a good league despite falling in rank in the last couple years, used to be in the top 5 or 6 European leagues for a long time; CFR Cluj, Vaslui, Dinamo, Rapid, Otelul, U Craiova), Ukrainian (Shakhtar (Europa League champs a few years back), Dynamo Kyiv, Metalist, etc), Serbian (Partizan Belgrade, Red Star (UCL Champs back in the day as well), etc), MLS (LA Galaxy, NY Red Bulls, Toronto FC, Whitecaps,etc), Danish (Kobenhavn, OB, Brondby, etc) and Argentinian leagues (River Plate, Boca Juniors, Newell, etc). I know SI don't have the J-League license so I won't even bother with that, but it would have been a nice addition as well. If you don't think you can fit these leagues in the current game then I think it'd be a good idea getting rid of less important and smaller leagues (ex. Welsh league, A-league etc) or at least adding some kind of editor (in-game or just a computer file) like the PSP or PC versions.

Moving on from the leagues, the less important requests follow:

1. Dynamic reputation (for leagues)

2. Tactics are good enough as it is , maybe just a few minor tweaks. I noticed that you have to save a tactic after changing it manually for it to stay in place.

If you could just make your own tactic without having to save (or it automatically saving in the background) that would be nice. Just a thought.

3. More player, staff, press, and fan interactions. ex. having an option in the settings so that people can decide whether or not to have press conferences in their save game (before and after matches). Just answering simple questions and having bar charts showing how much your fan base approves of you and other stats based on your answers (similar to what CM 2010 was like - I disliked the game but they had some good ideas I hope SI will implement). Also maybe a little more player interaction but that's up to you guys. Need to be able to hire staff, that would be a fantastic addition, maybe not have a huge database of staff but at least being able to sign some.

4. New layout, with a main screen with inbox, team management etc , everything a little different from previous games so it doesn't seem as repetitive. like something fresh every month in the game as well, some surprises.

5. Finally, some more challenges and other great ideas to make the game more interesting in new ways :)

If you don't think you can fit these leagues in the current game then I think it'd be a good idea getting rid of less important and smaller leagues (ex. Welsh league, A-league etc)

Don't you dare! A lot of us enjoy the smaller leagues. The Welsh league and A-League are very fun leagues.

..and other great ideas to make the game more interesting in new ways :)

Always good to point out as we wouldn't want the guys at SI to think of terrible ideas that make the game boring ;)

Don't you dare! A lot of us enjoy the smaller leagues. The Welsh league and A-League are very fun leagues.

Always good to point out as we wouldn't want the guys at SI to think of terrible ideas that make the game boring ;)

Mate that's not exactly what I meant... I don't care if SI keep those leagues but if the Welsh leagues and A-league are in the game then so should the leagues I mentioned.

The leagues mentioned are more popular and stronger leagues than others currently in the game (ex. Welsh, A-League, Belgian), not the top 5 but decent leagues. They'd definitely attract loads more customers; leagues are extremely important, if not THE most important, aspect of the game for most people. If you can't manage your favourite clubs what's the point? It's just not the same feeling. I got bored after a month of managing teams in the leagues available. If I was able to control my favourite club and manage in other fun leagues I wouldn't get so bored and I'd probably be playing constantly.

And I know that last sentence was stupid, I didn't know what else to add. :p

When I remember the rest of my detailed ideas I'll post them here.

The leagues such as Wales are probably added not because of stature but as they have high sales in the region an offer a new challenge.

That's what I initially thought but the Welsh fans already have their best clubs competing in the English leagues (Swansea, Cardiff, even Newport and Wrexham, etc)...

Also I think adding the leagues mentioned would generate even more sales, there are a lot of FM lovers in other areas of Europe and the world who would like to see their favourites leagues from the PC version available on the handheld version. Not to mention even players from other countries would surely love to manage in those leagues as they are still popular and fun to play, more so than the Welsh Prem or A-League if you ask me (and many other people)... it's only fair that they are included. The addition of these leagues would benefit all parties.

If SI think it adding more than, say, three leagues to the game will make the game take up too much space, then I have a couple solutions to that. For example, they could sell a more expensive version of the same app (with more leagues etc) so people who want the extra leagues and have the space can download it (you could call it FMH 2013 + [Plus]). Or have some way of editing the database files to create the leagues, clubs, and players ourselves; although I fear that won't be possible as we'd probably need the source code, unless it's an in-game editor of some sort.

EDIT: referring back to Dec's post, I should also emphasize that even though there may be a lot of Welsh FM fans, only 3 million people live in Wales. In comparison, Romania (just one of the countries I mentioned) has a population of over 22 million people, and I know for a fact that there are many FM players there since I've been there and have family there. I'm sure that by adding a few more of the leagues mentioned, FMH sales in countries such as Russia, Romania, Argentina, Denmark, Serbia, Ukraine, US/Canada (MLS) would increase dramatically and easily surpass sales in countries such as Wales... the US/Canada is sort of an exception but I'm sure it would still be at least a slight boost in sales there if the MLS was added. The biggest with that though is the league structure, it would be difficult to implement in FMH, but I would like to see it added if possible. But it's not as high up on my (and other fans') wishlist as the bigger and more fun leagues suggested.

Honestly though, someone please give me one good reason SI should not add more leagues (excluding the 'space problem' as there are work-arounds for that ex. read the previous paragraph). It would only attract more customers and make previous buyers, such as me, even happier with the game; all parties would be pleased.

3 million people live in Wales but I can bet a lot more percentage wise follow football (then add on GB following) than in Romania who actually buy the game. I don't know about piracy in Romania but if it is like Russia then I can bet it is high in piracy, so while people may play it they won't be making a profit off it. I would imagine from Australia there are a lot of sales as that is a nationality I see a lot throughout the various FM and FMH forums including my own, so while it may not be an interest to you it has more merit than Romania that to be honest a general football fan may not be intrested in. It'd have to be done to target at Romania (which may have high piracy.) Then you have to consider licenses, why would they add it in if it isn't going to bring a greater profit? Pointless paying for not many people to play it and it not to boost profits a significant amount.

3 million people live in Wales but I can bet a lot more percentage wise follow football (then add on GB following) than in Romania who actually buy the game. I don't know about piracy in Romania but if it is like Russia then I can bet it is high in piracy, so while people may play it they won't be making a profit off it. I would imagine from Australia there are a lot of sales as that is a nationality I see a lot throughout the various FM and FMH forums including my own, so while it may not be an interest to you it has more merit than Romania that to be honest a general football fan may not be intrested in. It'd have to be done to target at Romania (which may have high piracy.) Then you have to consider licenses, why would they add it in if it isn't going to bring a greater profit? Pointless paying for not many people to play it and it not to boost profits a significant amount.

I don't live in Romania but I'm pretty sure the piracy rate isn't higher than Russia's... and as if the Welsh don't pirate games *rollseyes*... I agree with most of your reasoning but I still think adding those leagues would still help sales... even if a percentage will acquire the game illegally, there is nothing you can really do about that as it happens everywhere and will continue to happen unfortunately. And I would think a general football fan would have more interest in Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, and Danish leagues than the A-League or Welsh leagues... they're far better leagues. The Romania league used to be in the top 8 for a long time, it went down quite a bit due to several problems ongoing in the last couple years, but the clubs there are still stronger than most leagues in Europe... Every league that has at least one or two teams that get qualification in the UCL and 5+ clubs in the Europa League deserves a spot in this game. I understand where you're coming from, but the fact remains that there are many fans out there, willing to pay, who want more leagues added. And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe they even need the licenses, just create the leagues without the official clubs names and logos.

I still don't understand how the Welsh leagues (not the big clubs from welsh playing the English leagues, but the actual Welsh league that has like a 0.1 UEFA coefficient lol) boosts SI's profits significantly, is it really that popular even with fans outside of Wales? I mean people could at least get a challenge from playing in Romania while still managing a higher-level club by , for example, trying to bring the glory days back to clubs such as Steaua, and the rest of the leagues I suggested. and even at their worst point in football history the Liga I is a million classes above the Welsh league... I mean, Man City signed their backup keeper (Pantilimon - second best keeper at City after Hart) from a second division club in Romania, and that's one of many examples. I know it's not at its peak right now but Romanian football along with Russian, Ukrainian, etc should really be considered for the next edition of FMH. I already addressed the issue of space so what's wrong with having the additional leagues..:p

EDIT: I found a few statistics on software piracy rates, I'm sure they're accurate as the source they listed is the BSA (Business Software Alliance)

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_sof_pir_rat-crime-software-piracy-rate

Armenia has the highest rate with 93%, the lowest is the US with 20%, and Romania is at about 68%... better than Russia and Serbia at least. And anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of expats or people with parents from different nationalities living in countries with low piracy rates such as the US, Canada, and the UK, who would love to play with these leagues (ex. my dad is originally from Romania and I support a club there, and I want to manage them on FMH). Even general players would find them interesting, since they are not the top 5 but not crap leagues either... To get the point just expand the database and leagues as much as possible, and if the size of the database becomes an issue just follow one of my suggestions, such as creating a more expensive "plus" app. Also you can only pick four different leagues as manageable per career anyway. And adding an editor is another possibility, but I'm not sure on how SI could implement that just yet. I don't expect Marc to reply yet due tothe fact that he isn't allowed to reveal any info on the next edition of FMH yet, but I want more feedback from everyone else. I know we're all going to disagree on certain things and I understand there are a few obstacles (ex. licenses*, etc) but I still hope most of our ideas will be implemented. I hope no one takes anything I said about the Welsh leagues and A-League personally, I just feel that there should be a more even/fair and larger distribution, and that both Android and iOS platforms could easily support a larger database, even at the expense of space (don't forget about the my 'FM Plus' idea though ;) ).

*If required - maybe the leagues don't have to be official, or do SI still have to pay to even create the leagues without official logos and club names? I'm not sure how the license and all that work. :p

It's all very well wanting to add new leagues to the game but essentially what you will get is the same gaming experiencing as before - only with Romanian sounding names. The focus should be on improving what is already in place to enhace the overall gaming experience. Once that has been acheieved, then you can think about adding new leagues.

With the A League, the competition is entirely different to what most European leagues are used to. I only found this out when I played the A League for the first time and I couldn't get over the fact that despite coming top of the league with x amount of points clear over 2nd place, I had to compete in a mini play-off stage to determine who would win the championship. It adds a totally different dimension to the game which enhances the overall experience. That's why I'm happy for leagues such as the A League to be included in the game.

If say SI decided to add another couple of leagues to the game, it would be well received by everyone but essentially what you will get is people playing the new Romanian league exactly in the same way as they do the Premier League. That offers little to the overall game experience.

Anyway, for a handheld title, the choice of 12 leagues is pretty impressive.

It's all very well wanting to add new leagues to the game but essentially what you will get is the same gaming experiencing as before - only with Romanian sounding names. The focus should be on improving what is already in place to enhace the overall gaming experience. Once that has been acheieved, then you can think about adding new leagues.

True. I agree with everything you're saying, the main focus should be to improve the game itself but I was still hoping SI could add a few for FMH 2013 as I'm not the most patient guy lol. But if they gradually add leagues over the next few editions of the game then I'm satisfied. It's just the wait I'm not happy with haha.

With the A League, the competition is entirely different to what most European leagues are used to. I only found this out when I played the A League for the first time and I couldn't get over the fact that despite coming top of the league with x amount of points clear over 2nd place, I had to compete in a mini play-off stage to determine who would win the championship. It adds a totally different dimension to the game which enhances the overall experience. That's why I'm happy for leagues such as the A League to be included in the game.

If say SI decided to add another couple of leagues to the game, it would be well received by everyone but essentially what you will get is people playing the new Romanian league exactly in the same way as they do the Premier League. That offers little to the overall game experience.

Again, I agree, I was just a bit over-dramatic for not being able to play in the Romanian (and other) leagues. I also haven't played in the A-League before, but I'll probably try it now. Btw your reasoning also backs up the addition of the MLS as its structure is similar to the A-League's, there are separate divisions, play-offs, and none of the clubs can get relegated.

I suppose 12 leagues is good for handheld but I think it could definitely handle a few more, or even an editor. But as you said, if necessary I will wait for the more important additions to be done before more leagues are added. I , and I'm sure many others, would be so happy though if at least one or two more leagues were added for FMH 2013 :)

can't wait to see what SI have in mind in terms of the gameplay itself

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Romanian leagues and domestic cups do have slight differences from leagues such as the Premier League, in terms of structure. For example, the second league is two separate groups/divisions (A and B) and the clubs who finish in the top 2 spots in both are promoted. Also a couple of the Liga I (first division) clubs have their reserve teams playing in the second divisons. Think Spain have something similar though :p

Not to be rude but is this:

"but I think it could definitely handle a few more, or even an editor. "

Founded on any logic or just your "I use the game, I use my device, this is what I assume can be done though I don't know technical specs or games development well"? I know that may seem a tad harsh but I think it is unfair for you to say to SI what their game can handle, even more so if you have no knowledge of such a thing.

Not to be rude but is this:

"but I think it could definitely handle a few more, or even an editor. "

Founded on any logic or just your "I use the game, I use my device, this is what I assume can be done though I don't know technical specs or games development well"? I know that may seem a tad harsh but I think it is unfair for you to say to SI what their game can handle, even more so if you have no knowledge of such a thing.

No knowledge mate? I'll admit I haven't made any games yet but I have developed apps, I currently work as an intern for my school district, I've been developing mobile apps on all the major platforms (except for iOS as they don't have macs). I've created them using jquery mobile, html, css, and some javascript in Dreamweaver CS6 and used phonegap build service to turn my source code into app files for each platform (apk, ota, etc). And I've also dealt with databases. So I do have some knowledge in terms of app development, and I'm starting to learn a bit more about mobile gaming. And I'll also be attending the University of Toronto in the fall and majoring in computer science. So I wouldn't say I have no knowledge ;)

Honestly mate you shouldn't assume things either. I just said I was pretty sure that it could run well considering a bunch of different factors from my own experiences and common sense. Honestly I'd like someone from SI to post and tell me that they can't add two or three more leagues without "ruining" the game or make it very difficult to run smoothly...

I never said it'd be ruining the game I want new leagues but it isn't for us to dictate.

That is fair enough but I I never said you DIDN'T have knowledge, I just said you didn't understand development as well as SI which is probably true; Marc has been doing it for years to be fair. You may have worked with databases (which is impressive) but I would imagine the sheer scale of adding some leagues you proposed would be great due to having to add new teams, a lot of new players and other information is and as players have about 35 attributes each and each team has on average 25 players (20*35 = 700) that is a lot of data to process. This data may not run on the older models of Android/iOS and I know SI aim for it to run fast on every device available, this will mean potentially LESS sales for this reason and with the likes of Romania having probably little to no sales currently I doubt it would justify taking out sales they already have for a very big risk in my opinion.

Well done for getting into Toronto by the way :).

• SI Staff

Not going to speculate right now as to whether any more leagues will be added or not, this is something that a number of factors would go into deciding (including licensing considerations).

I never said it'd be ruining the game I want new leagues but it isn't for us to dictate.

That is fair enough but I I never said you DIDN'T have knowledge, I just said you didn't understand development as well as SI which is probably true; Marc has been doing it for years to be fair. You may have worked with databases (which is impressive) but I would imagine the sheer scale of adding some leagues you proposed would be great due to having to add new teams, a lot of new players and other information is and as players have about 35 attributes each and each team has on average 25 players (20*35 = 700) that is a lot of data to process. This data may not run on the older models of Android/iOS and I know SI aim for it to run fast on every device available, this will mean potentially LESS sales for this reason and with the likes of Romania having probably little to no sales currently I doubt it would justify taking out sales they already have for a very big risk in my opinion.

True, I appreciate what SI have done with the handheld games so far, they're great and they do keep me busy. I know it's for me to decide (obviously) but those were just some of my requests :p as I said before, as long as some of our mutual requests are implemented over time, we'll (hopefully) all be happy. I'm sure SI will do a great job (I'm sure they've all done quite a bit of it) with FMH 2013 and I can't wait to play it!

And my apologies, I read your post too fast and let my emotions get the best of me :p. All SI staff have much more experience and are knowledgeable in those areas than I am, I don't doubt that. I hope to one day be at their level :)

Concerning the number of database/leagues, I agree the more there are, the longer it will take the game to load and probably be slower (like CM 2010 on iOS - huge database but took a while to load up). And although I'm not sure, I'm guessing that it could be okay if the database was a little larger. Also I was hoping that even though it would take a while to download the game with a larger database, take up more space, and probably take longer to load up, once you create a save you can only load a few of the leagues anyway and only the best players from other leagues will show up. Not sure about that but it's just something to think about :p of course SI are the ones who know everything on the subject and make the decisions, I'm sure they will know what to do and have probably already made decision of features etc appropriately. And yes some areas will have much less sales but I hope some day SI will dip their toes in the water and give it a shot :p like I said before I think if they added leagues like Romania's and Russia's , much of the sales would be from expats or descendants of expats in other countries. I know I would buy it (I buy FM every year anyway, but I'd be even happier with my purchase if it happened). I also know there are lots of European immigrants in the UK, North America, and Australia. But as you said before, there are good reasons SI may be hesitant in adding these leagues for several reasons, but I can still dream, can't I? :)

Well done for getting into Toronto by the way

Thanks mate, I'm really excited :) I wish you luck with your endeavours as well, you might get a job at SI one day considering what you've already done with FMHVibe and all. You're going places :thup:

Not going to speculate right now as to whether any more leagues will be added or not, this is something that a number of factors would go into deciding (including licensing considerations).

Thanks for replying Alari, I'll try to be patient until you decide to release the info later in the year, I understand that there are many factors involved and hope everything goes smoothly :)

I think it'd be fun to watch the draw take place for cup competitions eg watching the FA Cup draw

Agreed. This would just be a small addition, but I would love that. Creates suspense and makes cup competitions more interesting :)

• SI Staff

It might be possible in the future - but no decision has been made in this regard for FMH2013.

if you have a WVGA (800x480) resolution Android device then Dec has released a custom skin for that on FMHVibe - see:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/files/category/21-football-manager-handheld-2012/

It might be possible in the future - but no decision has been made in this regard for FMH2013.

if you have a WVGA (800x600) resolution Android device then Dec has released a custom skin for that on FMHVibe - see:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/files/category/21-football-manager-handheld-2012/

Thanks for the reply Marc. No Android here though, only two iPhones and an iPod. :/

Speaking of FMH2013, is it possible that we finally manage to have team captains and a contractable assistant manager? Really miss those features for depth...

Speaking of FMH2013, is it possible that we finally manage to have team captains and a contractable assistant manager? Really miss those features for depth...

I agree that we should have captains and vice-captains. And I'm divided on the topic of having staff such as AM, scouts, and coaches on contracts. It could be fun to try and sign staff members but there wouldn't be as many available to sign as on the PC version and I don't think it's as much of a priority as other possible additions/features. But I definitely think it would be a good thing for SI to look into in the future, even if it's just with small database of staff or just having them on payroll.

I believe SI's goal is to make them as fun as possible (obviously) with loads of features & a wide range of players and leagues in the database while keeping it simple, fast, and make the interface/layout easy to use. No matter which ideas they decide to implement for this next edition of FMH, I'm sure it will be great. And even if your idea wasn't executed into the game, maybe it will be considered more seriously in future editions of the game. :)

As usual I strayed way off-topic lol but I'm done now :D

I agree that we should have captains and vice-captains. And I'm divided on the topic of having staff such as AM, scouts, and coaches on contracts. It could be fun to try and sign staff members but there wouldn't be as many available to sign as on the PC version and I don't think it's as much of a priority as other possible additions/features. But I definitely think it would be a good thing for SI to look into in the future, even if it's just with small database of staff or just having them on payroll.

Considering staff I think SI should probably only implement the Assistant Manager. No need for coaches, scouts, etc. It gives depth to the game while still retaining its simplicity and a smaller database as there is only one staff role for us to hire. It would be great.

I have a few ideas, which I'm not sure have been previously suggested or not:

1) Ability to Arrange Friendly matches for the first and reserve teams.

2) Matchday income.

3) more Player search filters like Nationality, League. Also, current filters allow searches for wages and value from 0 to a certain number, for e.g. 0-10k wages, 0-20M value etc. This could be changed to have upper and lower limits, instead of everything included from 0.

4) A "Training Workload" meter (like on the PC version), which allows to see how much training load a specific player can handle.

5) Custom training schedules/More training schedules, 8-10 should be enough.

6) More commentary, right now there are just 1-2 commentary instances in an entire half sometimes.

I had more yesterday, but they'll come back to me in time... :)

• SI Staff
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but will FMH2013 be released on PSVita?

Have to say it's deeply unlikely as things stand, though FMH 2012 PSP can be played on Vita.

I think the main feature that I would like to see is an improvement in tactics; it's been the main one I've looked out for since the beginning. With the growth in popularity of football writers like Jonathan Wilson and Michael Cox the lack of options in FMH is frustrating. Even something along the lines of CM2 with the ability to set runs in addition to a bit more flexibility in player positions would be great.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/11410-potential-players-for-the-fmh-series/

Full list of players:

Samuele Longo

Rafal Wolski

Ezequiel Cirigliano

Robert Beric

Igor Lichnovsky

Daniel Bessa

Lucas Ocampos

Evgen Konoplyanka

Davy Klaassen

Joonas Jokinen

Darko Velkovski

Marius Alexe

Andriy Yarmolenko

Etien Velikonja

Arkadiusz Piech

Joel Pohjanpalo

Daniel Villalva

Mariusz Stepinski

Darko Lazovic

Martin Milec

Ángelo Henríquez

Betinho

Dino Spehar

Rajko Rep

Leonel Galeano

Arkadiusz Milik

Necip Uysal

Momchil Tsvetanov

Stefanos Kapino

Hugo Nervo

David Babunski

Javier Aquino

Nikola Ninkovic

Szymon Pawlowski

Erick Torres

George Tucudean

Denys Garmash

Facundo Ferreyra

Marko Scepovic

Ladislav Krejci

That's 40 players. I think SI can easily add them to db :) Fingers crossed :thup:

• SI Staff

We'l keep them under consideration, but there are game balancing and technical reasons why we may not be able to add all of them.

Some (Ferreyra, Erick Torres, Lazovic, Yarmalenko for example) are already present in certain situations I believe (depending which leagues you have loaded).

If you're considering names to add to the game then you will need to add mine. I played five-a-side football last night and scored a wonder chip against a keeper in a regulation sized five-a-side goal. Tekkers!

So on the basis of that goal, my technique, my flair, my shooting and my decision making needs to be 20. I'm a lot slower these days so best put my pace at 8 but passing has increased to 17 as I now distribute the ball a lot more - rather than having to run with it (so dribbling is at 5).

As I'm feeling a lot of pain today with various aches and bruises - my fitness should be a 2 and I'm probably a bit too injury prone.

Having read all that back, I think I've described myself as a late 90s version of Chris Waddle (but without the dribbling skills).

;)

• SI Staff

Lilywhite I think either you should be snapped up on the spot ... or alternatively you're probably not going to be scouting for our database any time soon (I reckon my highest technical attribute is probably a 4 for passing ;) ).

BTW,Aras Ozbiliz should have nationality Armenian (1 cap/1 goal). In FMH PSP he's only Turkish.

One more player for You to add :)

Adam Gyurcso

gyurcsoadam_3_1331121600.jpg

Club: Videoton (Hungary)

Position: winger,forward

Date of birth: 06/03/1991(21 years old)

Nationality: Hungarian

Strengths: pace,acceleration,dribbling,flair,crossing

Weaknesses: heading,defensive contribution

Similair player(s): Eduardo Salvio

Potential CA/PA: 141/172

Potential high atts in FMH: dribbling,pace,crossing

Description: Already a star of Hungarian League. Scored in his debut for Hungary National team.

Request number 1: Please add another notch to the hundred and more requests for a player-to-player comparison util.

Request number 2: I'm pretty new to this game, have just purchased the Android FMH 2012 (playing on WildfireS), and found the help/tutorial for new players is pretty sucky! If you have no experience of FM at all trying to workout how the tactics work properly (especially if you start with a low skilled team that can't do much) is a nightmare. I'd love a (slighty!?!) more involved new player tutorial please. And yes I know you can prowl the forums for tips but there's a lot of a non-specific advice there and with all the different versions playing slightly differently it's a pain sifting through the important stuff.

Oh and also once the game has been started, getting the help back again without having to restart another new game would be nice.

Asmir Suljic

asmir_suljic.jpg

Club: FK Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Position: winger

Date of birth: 11/09/1991(20 years old)

Nationality: Bosnian

Strengths: pace,acceleration,dribbling,flair,crossing

Weaknesses: heading,defensive contribution,strength

Similair player(s): Ryan Giggs

Potential CA/PA: 138/168

Potential high atts in FMH: dribbling,pace,crossing

Description: Young winger with fantastic pace. Already a star of Bosnian Premijer Liga.

Is it possible to change the team where the young regens start in FMH2013, because almost every regen no matter what nationality is starting in fiorentina, everton and few other clubs.

Could there be a change wich makes (almost) every regen start in a random club within their own country?

• SI Staff
Is it possible to change the team where the young regens start in FMH2013, because almost every regen no matter what nationality is starting in fiorentina, everton and few other clubs.

Could there be a change wich makes (almost) every regen start in a random club within their own country?

We're aware of an issue where certain clubs sometimes seem to get an excessive quantity of regens and that's currently under review - thanks for bringing it up!

• SI Staff
Request number 1: Please add another notch to the hundred and more requests for a player-to-player comparison util.

Duly notched!

Request number 2: I'm pretty new to this game, have just purchased the Android FMH 2012 (playing on WildfireS), and found the help/tutorial for new players is pretty sucky! If you have no experience of FM at all trying to workout how the tactics work properly (especially if you start with a low skilled team that can't do much) is a nightmare. I'd love a (slighty!?!) more involved new player tutorial please. And yes I know you can prowl the forums for tips but there's a lot of a non-specific advice there and with all the different versions playing slightly differently it's a pain sifting through the important stuff.

We do actually have a in-game manual for iOS but haven't had a chance to do something similar for Android yet, not sure what form it would be likely to take but it's definitely something we'll look at!

Oh and also once the game has been started, getting the help back again without having to restart another new game would be nice.

Do you mean the guy that pops up with useful tips? Would you want him back on every page or only on pages you haven't yet seen his advice for? The latter is already possible by setting 'Assistant Help' to ON in preferences.

We're aware of an issue where certain clubs sometimes seem to get an excessive quantity of regens and that's currently under review - thanks for bringing it up!

Thank you and I really love the game and I cant wait till' FMH2013 is released.

I have noticed that if you have a player from an unusual country (DR Congo, Sierra leone, etc) they don't get called up to play for their national team, but their international matches keep getting up (my player from DR Congo has never been called up to play for DR Congo but he still has played 15 caps)

Is there a fix for this as well?

• SI Staff
I have noticed that if you have a player from an unusual country (DR Congo, Sierra leone, etc) they don't get called up to play for their national team, but their international matches keep getting up (my player from DR Congo has never been called up to play for DR Congo but he still has played 15 caps)

Is there a fix for this as well?

This is intentional and is because the game emulates the caps which would occur if certain inactive competitions (normally from a continent which isn't active) were being played, these would occur over the summer months which is when you should see the caps 'arrive' with the player.

(the game probably doesn't communicate this clearly enough although you should get a message about the relevant competitions final being played - sorry for any confusion)

Archived