Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12

I think the formation that you had on the screen shots a few pages back i.e. your 4 1 2 2 1 should be used. You looked like you were getting good results and id love to see that tatic used by you. Hope you sort your problems out and can't wait to use the new tatic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not entirely sure if i'm doing something wrong with this tactic but not too impressed so far . I've won the Premier League 3 times on the trot but as soon as season was over i set this tactic as starting one . Pre season was less than impressive , a 1-1 draw with Inverness CT being a low , a scrambled 2-1 win over Man City in the Community shield courtesy of an own goal was followed 2 games later by a 4-1 loss to sam,e team where in all honesty it could have been 10 .

How long do you guys give this before changing ? my coaches have already asked for workload to be reduced as team are used to new tactic so its not a case of expecting miracles

The tactic is coming along nicely this morning, I'm still testing with Hearts and i'm gonna do another test with A premier League side and lower division side.

Any Recommendations?

Barnet mate all ways a good test

A Barnet or an Aldershot would be good - proper lower league. Not the best attributes. Good luck Mr Hough - hope you're making progress.

It certainly does seem like i'm making progress at the minute, My side seem more as a unit now rather than individual playing.

The tactic is coming along nicely this morning, I'm still testing with Hearts and i'm gonna do another test with A premier League side and lower division side.

Any Recommendations?

are you working on patch v12.2.2 ?

Good luck to you Dave.

I've tried making my own and adapting some other tactics on here but no luck. My best effort was a 4-1-3-2 with 3 cms, but still wasn't great. I'm finding Akash's version but with the center striker pulled back into an Amc role the best at the moment.

To be fair though i'm pretty rubbish with tactics :)

I am loving this tactic again lol, Just beat Sporting 4-0 in the Europa League with a default Hearts Squad.
oh men, you make me nervous.. I want to play with it! I told you on facebook not to work on your part time job here :')

oh men, you make me nervous.. I want to play with it! I told you on facebook not to work on your part time job here :')

Ha Ha, I love FM and when i am off work as today i tend to play alot and that's where i get my tactics better, I don't as much time as I'd like because my Job and Family takes up most of it but i try and get in as many hours as i can.

I am dedicated.

Ha Ha, I love FM and when i am off work as today i tend to play alot and that's where i get my tactics better, I don't as much time as I'd like because my Job and Family takes up most of it but i try and get in as many hours as i can.

I am dedicated.

And we love you LOL!

How's the lower league club doing? :)

What is the formation of the latest tactic you are testing Mr Hough?

Formation is still the same 4-1-2-2-1. I was having trouble with the defence but tried something this morning and it's worked very very well.

And we love you LOL!

How's the lower league club doing? :)

I'm doing great with Hearts, Played 9 Won 9 scored 23 and conceded 3, I would like to have scored more but my Main ST Stephen Elliot has Finishing 11 and Composure 9. Saying that he has score 15 goals in 14 games.

With a more composed and better finsher i'm sure i would have scored more goals.

I'm doing great with Hearts, Played 9 Won 9 scored 23 and conceded 3, I would like to have scored more but my Main ST Stephen Elliot has Finishing 11 and Composure 9. Saying that he has score 15 goals in 14 games.

With a more composed and better finsher i'm sure i would have scored more goals.

Maybe you should release this tactic to give us possibility to make some tests...

Man Dave im siting on my pc been using el magickos for 2 seasons two carry me ok in prem but suddenly in 14 i have the tables turned with my team losing a lot of ground. Need your reinforcements m8 :) comon do as all a solid and upload it.

PRAISE THE HOUGH!!!! Looking forward to trying it out and seeing what it can do!!

I have just beat Celtic 4-0 with a default Hearts Squad.

I have now played 11 games in the scottish league won them all scored 33 and conceded 3. All with the Default Hearts Squad.

On my Tottenham test i have just hit january.

Played 18 won 16 drawn 1 lost 1 Scored 65 conceded 6. Bale has win the Ballon D'or and World Player of the year, He has scored 16 goals in 18 games and also assisted 15 goals.

My main ST Adebayor has scored 45 goals in 28 games he's also assisted 14 goals.

On fire isn't the word......

Archived