Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

How are you ?

A little tired due to a bad sleep, but otherwise alright.

I'm good, joint lead in the predic. comp., sunny, working, had a few drinks this weekend, kids are good, wife sometimes ...

Third overall because you arent as good as others at predicting :D.

Morning all, how is everyone on this fine sunny morning :cool:

It'll **** it down later though :(

Been odd weather up here lately. Sunny on a morning and evening but awful during the day.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend has an iPad & recommended to me New Star Soccer. I didn't bother with it as it's £2 on Android phone & I'm too busy for games at the minute but apparently it's free on iPad and meant to be really good.

When I get recognition for my hard work I will consider it.

I posted in your threads and told you how great they are. Where is my 10%?

We look after the good posters in T&TT's :D

I posted in your threads and told you how great they are. Where is my 10%?

We look after the good posters in T&TT's :D

I am a good poster everywhere. If I gave 10% to everyone who appreciated my posts/threads, I would be in arrears :brock:.

I am currently filling out a job application form and I am doing the bit about Professional Qualifications. It asks the Category/Grade of Qualification so for example I am putting in my FA Level 1 & 2. Under it though it says please state method of study. Would you guys say that is something like online test for example?

Got a pretty crazy week for pre-season this week.

Work everyday followed by tonight indoor football, tomorrow pre-season friendly, Wednesday soccersixes and then Thursday pre-season game and then pre-season game again Saturday.

Didn't realise how fast the season creeps up on you. Not long left now!

A Kuwaiti Keeper iirc. His current club have apparently allowed us to have for free. Impressed against Mansfield apparently and looks good from the few youtube vids from our training sessions that have gone up. If him and Darlow can kick Camp's head into shape again then, great. Last season he wasn't always in the right frame of mind or that good.

It's usually one of the first threads I check when I come online, but the new title means it doesn't stand out and I miss it.

I agree with you.........for once!!!

Watford have signed 5 players in loan in one night. From udinese and Grenada.

How can this be allowed, one guy in charge of 3 clubs in Europe, and moving players around within those clubs to suit?

It can't be right.

I can't remember when I last posted in here, but I turned 20 on the Saturday just gone, I feel so old :D Last day off work today as well for 8 days as well, going to be a long week. So glad there is a lot more football on nowadays, can't wait for the new season. Also taking part in the 90 day challenge :cool:

I would take part in the 90 day challenge... but I am already fit, in quality shape and it would just depress the fat guys over there me posting pics of my abs :cool:

Good luck with it pal, what do you hope to do... lose weight, get fit, get hench? All three?

Cheers man :thup: Just lose a bit of weight really, not really fat though, but since I was born I've always just been over the line of been average weight. It's just since I finished college like 2 years ago and stopped doing as much sports as I used too, and just need to watch what I eat.

I eat what I want, I drink what I want I NEVER get fatter.

I am the same, I love my metabolism.

I did stop drinking fizzy drinks and red bull about 2/3 months ago now.

Massive facepalm there NF.

You don't need to post pictures, it's just a way of helping stay motivated to achieving your goal, so you can see progress, and others can compliment any progress. I'm doing the 90 day challenge and I'm not posting pictures of myself on there. Maybe the challenge could give you the willpower to stick to it?

It's not really is it. I read the OP of the second thread you was on about. Still don't get why you'd want to see that.

On a serious note, I hve a really sweet tooth. I love sugary foods and bread. So, when there aren't any sugary foods in the house, I get irritated and become even more annoying. I also boredom eat alot. I don't like many foods, or like meals either. I can't be arsed to do exercise either as I'm always tired. Due to lack of sleep and probably my diet. Yes, it's a vicious circle/cycle but meh.

Massive facepalm there NF.

You don't need to post pictures, it's just a way of helping stay motivated to achieving your goal, so you can see progress, and others can compliment any progress. I'm doing the 90 day challenge and I'm not posting pictures of myself on there. Maybe the challenge could give you the willpower to stick to it?

Not really. I'll always be a big lad. I just don't ever have the energy. Was tempted to tell my dad I'd start going to the gym with him. That thought stayed with me for nearly 3 days. But now that's gone.

Oh and I can't cook. I have no intention of learning to cook because of the fear of under or over cooking something. I can't even use the oven without having someone check my food is cooked.

Can't or won't? Jesus NF these excuses are laughable and a massive cop out.

- I'll always be a big lad

- I just don't ever have the energy

- Was tempted to go to the gym

- I can't be arsed to do exercise either as I'm always tired

- when there aren't any sugary foods in the house, I get irritated and become even more annoying

- I don't like many foods, or like meals either

etc, etc.

I want to lose weight, I just don't have the motivation for it. This seems to be a montly topic that keeps cropping up. Much like me talking about FM as well.
It crops up when you complain about your weight, then reel off that list of excuses as to why you won't. You're trying to convince yourself that it's an impossible task.