Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

double pepperoni with bbq sauce base and extra chicken... perfect....

or if im feeling proper greasy .. i'll go for a doner meat pizza with extra chicken on it aswell... bootiful

Barbeque sauce on a pizza is just plain wrong.

I got hammered yesterday. Me and the missus had an argument, but all is good now.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My PS3 & Tv are set back up. However, my TV doesn't have hardly any channels, even after re-tuning. Any ideas why?

Might it be an ariel problem? Or you could need a booster plugged in to get some extra strength.

And for takeaways it's all about Domino's, we've got sheets and sheets of 2 for 1 offers in this house that would last for years mwahaha.

Yeah, I get one of them about every other week from Domino's and Pizza Hut Takeaway, they expire though you know. :p

Mayzie83 on PSN, I don't go on often though and when I do I don't play online. I'm not even going to bother buying another game until I'm bored of FM12 or my laptop blows up.

Only watch MOTD really, and then some **** that my housemates make me sit through, like the The Only Way Is Essex and X Factor :rolleyes:

I cant believe there are people sad enough to watch shows like that :rolleyes:

Not going to bother with MW3, which is weird considering how addicted to MW2 I was. Just don't feel like playing games anymore, am I growing up? :rolleyes:

FM doesn't work, and I don't own BF3... I have FIFA, but rarely play it, once or twice a week.

Ty, I know how you feel. Gaming doesn't have the same effect on me anymore. Fifa's fairly boring and so are most of the other games I have. I'll probably end up trading them in when I can be bothered to. I do like MW3 and think it's good. I haven't got BF3 and don't play on buying it, due to me not liking BF2. I brought LA Noire ages ago on recommendation and played it about three times. I think from now on, I'll probably only buy Football Manager, Fifa and maybe the Call of Duty's. They're getting fairly boring and I'll see how I do with the current editions.

Well, I'm looking forward to Skyrim... even if it's another game that needs activation through Steam(ing turd).

I've always loved the Elder Scrolls games :thup:

I've not really looked at other games due out though. I liked the original CoD games, but the latter ones just seem to be more and more focused on multiplayer ports, which aren't a "feature" I'll ever use with crap internet. Latency isn't exactly a strong point of a satellite internet connection... whilst the campaigns just seem to be getting shorter and more "meh".

My favourite war/shooters were the Brothers in Arms games and I'm more for strategy games like Company of Heroes.

I've always liked the fantasy hack n' slash genre RPG games though. Comes with growing up reading Tolkien, plus all those Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone Fighting Fantasy books :D

Loved The Witcher and The Witcher 2, but I'd also read the books (or at least those translated from Polish to English). Also loved Dragon Age, but Dragon Age II was utter garbage. About the only EA title I'll buy now is Mass Effect 3 next year, as I really enjoyed the setting and storyline of the first two.

Yup... I'm a sci-fi and fantasy nut! :p

Currently reading a selection of Robin Hobb books, which I'm quite enjoying. Before that, read all of Alastair Reynold's, Revelation Space series of books.

If you're bored of games and telly... read some good fiction books. Let your imagination run wild.

Oh god, I thought better of you Heath :D

I only watch a few US sitcoms and live football, that is as far as my TV watching goes. Absolute film nut though, I watch all films that come out. Loving all the Marvel films coming out though, especially looking forward to The Avengers, when they all come together :cool:

It just ain't Spartacus, unless it's got Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis though...

I own that movie. :cool:

Just got into House. Genius tv. Onto season 3 now. Great stuff.

One of the best series ever imo, together with Sopranos, The Wire and maybe some others/

Not really fussed about the telly. Anything of any interest, I watch online, like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Love all the superhero films though.

The two latest Batman films are unreal :cool:. Enjoyed the first two Spider-Man films but the 3rd was a let down. Really happy with the two Iron Mans (1st was better), X-Mens are great (except Origins) and I enjoyed Thor & Captain America.

I really cant get into any of the Supermans or Hulks though and I would like to :(.

I just went on the US eBay to check out the price of comic books (you know, the rare old ones) and wow, the price of some of them are insane.

What an extremely expensive hobby! :D

plus all those Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone Fighting Fantasy books :D

Blimey, someone else remembers those. I loved those books when I was at school, I'll admit to cheating all the time because some of them were nigh on impossible if you didn't. Trial of Champions was great.

Big fan of what Christopher Nolan has done with the Batman films.

Christian Bale good as Batman... and how can you ever fault having Michael Caine as Alfred. :)

I was a huge mark for Tim Burton's Batmans, but Christopher Nolan has taken it to a whole new level. Michael Caine & Morgan Freeman just add a bit of class to the film as well. Fantastic actors!!! In Batman Begins I was a little annoyed with Christian Bale's voice as Batman, but then I just thought that its a great way to cover up who he is. Heath Ledger as The Joker :cool:.

Someone help me think of the comic book thing I used to get as a kid. It was like a travelling little spaceman I think or something like that, had a couple friends...

Anyway, I entered a competition one day from it and won. A few weeks later (I didn't know I had won) a massive box arrived from the comic and it was full of loads of stuff, latest videos, sweets etc. Mum and dad said it was a good £150 worth of stuff, which is a lot for a 8/9 year old :D

Im ****ing fuming with work :mad:. Excuse my French but I couldnt help it.

I work for the Council & we have just gone through a re-structure where we had to be interviewed for our own jobs. I requested to be moved from where I was due to travel as Im sitting in traffic for up to an hour to get to work. I got moved somewhere else which is 10mins away and I miss all the traffic out. Im starting to settle into the place and get to know everyone, and I have just been informed that I am now required to move to somewhere else, which although closer to home, it is where all the big bosses are and they speak to you like sh*t. Im being moved there because someone else cant 'cope' there due to the way she is being treated, but yet I am supposingly good enough to be able to handle the way these people speak to you. Why should I be moved just to suit someone else?? Im absolutely fuming.

Ive requested a meeting with my boss tomorrow so I can tell her how I feel :mad:. Im having an operation on both my knee's in 2 weeks, so I may actually use that as an excuse not to go back to work. Im really pissed off.

What excuse would you use then? ha.

Honestly, Ive clocked up 20,000+ miles in the last year since working for them, had crappy pay and got no thanks or anything and after complaining about it constantly as I was the only one who kept moving around and everyone else just stayed where they were, I finally get based somewhere and after a week of being here, Ive been told that I am required to move again whilst also covering elsewhere.

Whilst digging through a draw full of old junk, I found this and thought I'd share...

BobbyCharlton.jpg

Haha! That's me when I was 14 at Bobby Charlton Soccer School. :D

To give you a rough idea "when" that was... Steve Bruce and Colin Gibson had just signed for United and were guest visitors who came to see all the groups.